carat
color
clarity

JCK 2013????

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
To clarify we will do our best to accomodate everyone, including spouses. Please do not let that deter you from coming. :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1358010651|3353868 said:
Skippy123 said:
If my husband was able to go, I would for sure bring him :halo: and make it a fun weekend for the two of us. I think spouses would have fun too at the GTG, there was a couple of spouses there last year from what I remember!
I was gonna bring DH but I forgot about meeting up for dinners and shows, shopping with the girls and doing things other than the GTG. I will have to drag him to all of those. Poor guy. Now I outta break it to him that I wanna go alone. I don't know how he's gonna react. He's not thrilled to go to the GTG but he's happy going with me. So, he may insist on coming.
YT...so do we have a dinner date?... :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
Skippy123 said:
If my husband was able to go, I would for sure bring him :halo: and make it a fun weekend for the two of us. I think spouses would have fun too at the GTG, there was a couple of spouses there last year from what I remember!
I was gonna bring DH but I forgot about meeting up for dinners and shows, shopping with the girls and doing things other than the GTG. I will have to drag him to all of those. Poor guy. Now I outta break it to him that I wanna go alone. I don't know how he's gonna react. He's not thrilled to go to the GTG but he's happy going with me. So, he may insist on coming.
I'm not showing you my boobs DF!

Unless this is a threesome date and your wife is coming :) then we've got a different thing going on :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we do a gals' Sunday morning brunch or something? :)) I mean, bling does look best in day light :naughty: :naughty: ;))

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
Can we do a gals' Sunday morning brunch or something? :)) I mean, bling does look best in day light :naughty: :naughty: ;))
What about Saturday before the GTG? What are we doing then?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1358106374|3354711 said:
madelise said:

I figure some of us don't have contact with others.. so it'd be easier to plan for after the GTG, since we will have met each other by then?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1358109930|3354753 said:
madelise said:

I figure some of us don't have contact with others.. so it'd be easier to plan for after the GTG, since we will have met each other by then?

Great idea. I'm open to brunch. I'm hoping we can arrange a blingy shopping adventure on Sat. before the GTG.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
madelise|1358109930|3354753 said:
madelise said:

Great idea. I'm open to brunch. I'm hoping we can arrange a blingy shopping adventure on Sat. before the GTG.
Sounds good. Cuz ur going to dinner and Love right on Friday?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, dinner & Love. Soooo looking forward to it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata and YT did you see DS's post to you in the love thread, just a heads up. :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Skippy123 said:
Matata and YT did you see DS's post to you in the love thread, just a heads up. :))
Yes, I did:) thanks

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1358115705|3354830 said:
Thanks Skippy. I sent her my contact info.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got messages from both YT and Matata, so I think we are all connected now! Madelise, you and Skippy are in contact, right?

I am all for Sat. plans, too, so we can either talk about that by email or wait until Friday night dinner.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1358099454|3354624 said:
vtigger86 said:
Skippy123 said:
I'm not showing you my boobs DF!

Unless this is a threesome date and your wife is coming :) then we've got a different thing going on :naughty:
YT,please show me your boobs ... :naughty: i won't tell any PS ladies... :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. This is getting squicky. No more talk of anyone showing DF their 'good parts' in this thread please. My stomach can't take it.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Gypsy said:
Okay. This is getting squicky. No more talk of anyone showing DF their 'good parts' in this thread please. My stomach can't take it.
Can we all take turns slapping DF when we see him at the GTG?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1358141051|3355051 said:
Gypsy said:

He's not coming. He never comes to any of the GTG's. We've invited him over and over again here in Nor Cal, and he never comes.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Gypsy said:
YT|1358141051|3355051 said:
Gypsy said:

He's not coming. He never comes to any of the GTG's. We've invited him over and over again here in Nor Cal, and he never comes.
Hmm, well even better :)

That's sad tho, that he never goes. But I am excited to meet you Gypsy! It's like meeting a celebrity! I may blush bright red when I meet you and stutter all my words! But then again, I bet you get that all the time!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT, I sincerely hope that was a joke. Otherwise you are gonna be severely underwhelmed. :lol: I'm looking forward to meeting you too. ::)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Gypsy said:
YT, I sincerely hope that was a joke. Otherwise you are gonna be severely underwhelmed. :lol: I'm looking forward to meeting you too. ::)
It was a joke! Just excited to meet you! You've been a great contributor to the community and it'll be awesome to meet you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results