carat
color
clarity

JCK 2013????

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
Matata|1357691410|3350763 said:
ForteKitty, who is bringing along Athenaworth as her handler, has been propositioned by DF who has suggested that Athenaworth be promptly dumped. Meanwhile, YT, Enerchi, and Madelise are engaged in a girl-on-girl 3-way. This is a novel in the making with movie rights to follow.
any movie producer here?... :bigsmile:
Not a movie producer, but DH will gladly videotape the threesome

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1357696275|3350840 said:
ForteKitty, who is bringing along Athenaworth as her handler, has been propositioned by DF who has suggested that Athenaworth be promptly dumped. Meanwhile, YT, Enerchi, and Madelise are engaged in a girl-on-girl 3-way. This is a novel in the making with movie rights to follow.

Dumped? I think DF was suggesting Athena meet foul play! :o

Yep, I think that is exactly what he insinuated. But I am sure if he really actually did show up in LV, he would rescind and retreat... :arrow:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Two Asians and a blonde... Yummmmm

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
YT|1357697011|3350854 said:
Two Asians and a blonde... Yummmmm

Double entendre, at its finest. :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Will there be a cleaning station at the GTG?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Where I come from, the disappeared usually are found in dumpsters and not intact, hence the euphemistically more pleasing term. LOL.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357698054|3350873 said:
Will there be a cleaning station at the GTG?
More likely ya'll will need HazMat suits.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Is there free food and booze? :lickout:

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having a devil of a time finding convenient flights. I want to go Fri-Mon. Allegiant can get me there but I'm getting annoyed at the additional costs for every little thing -- ya know, like oxygen in the cabin and I have to drive to an airport 2.5 hrs north to get flights on the dates I want. Every other airline that flies out of here isn't nonstop and I hate having to fly thru San Fran and making a safari out of what should be a simple trip. Whiny rant is over.

D

Deactivated member 42515

canuk-gal said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Counting on it. It's my way of survival. Join forums. Establish credit. Go to GTG. Eat food. Collect food. Wait for next year.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1357698419|3350880 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

YES! But only on Friday! :devil:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
Having a devil of a time finding convenient flights. I want to go Fri-Mon. Allegiant can get me there but I'm getting annoyed at the additional costs for every little thing -- ya know, like oxygen in the cabin and I have to drive to an airport 2.5 hrs north to get flights on the dates I want. Every other airline that flies out of here isn't nonstop and I hate having to fly thru San Fran and making a safari out of what should be a simple trip. Whiny rant is over.
But Allegiant is so blah! They charge you fees for everything! I'm taking Alaska I think. One stop. Seattle or Salt Lake City.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hlmr|1357698734|3350888 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

YES! But only on Friday! :devil:

:lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357698761|3350889 said:
Matata said:
But Allegiant is so blah! They charge you fees for everything! I'm taking Alaska I think. One stop. Seattle or Salt Lake City.
I'll probably do that too. They'll send me via Portland but I won't get in until midnight on Friday so might go Thurs. instead.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1357671249|3350397 said:
Hey, June1 is my birthday!

YT I just spat tea *everywhere*. I definitely won't be in synch with you lot - gotta plan around birthdays :naughty:

Hey Yssie-That's my birthday too! Only sexy chicks get to be June 1st babies, so it's me,you and Marilyn Monroe! Though I'm guessing I'm closer to your mothers age than yours. ;))

As far as all this penis talk goes-hilarious! I get to say the word penis all day at work whilst convincing my customers to feed said penises to their beloved doggies :devil: Never dreamed I would make a career out of doing that :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1357700773|3350925 said:

YT I just spat tea *everywhere*. I definitely won't be in synch with you lot - gotta plan around birthdays :naughty:

Hey Yssie-That's my birthday too! Only sexy chicks get to be June 1st babies, so it's me,you and Marilyn Monroe! Though I'm guessing I'm closer to your mothers age than yours. ;))

As far as all this penis talk goes-hilarious! I get to say the word penis all day at work whilst convincing my customers to feed said penises to their beloved doggies :devil: Never dreamed I would make a career out of doing that :lol:

???? :-o (what in the world does that mean???)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Sharon...BYOB.. :wink2:

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:

I've read that part many many times and I still don't understand... What does it meeeeannnnn???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357705007|3350986 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

I've read that part many many times and I still don't understand... What does it meeeeannnnn???

Whew!!! So glad I wasn't the only one!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:

DS & YT- I own a pet food store and one of the top selling treats for dogs are bully sticks. They are dried bull penis and are very healthy long lasting treats. I sell hundreds per week. Most of my customers know what they are but some ask so we explain it to them. I usually say-well it's from a bull and a stick-soooo what rhymes with stick? Most get it then and we say just say yep penis!
The women customers find it very funny, some of the men look horrified. I guess I thought since so many of you had dogs you would already be familar with said treats. I can only imagine what you thought I was alluding to :-o I am not a weirdo :))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzle Google bully sticks for clarification.

D

Deactivated member 42515

woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

DS & YT- I own a pet food store and one of the top selling treats for dogs are bully sticks. They are dried bull penis and are very healthy long lasting treats. I sell hundreds per week. Most of my customers know what they are but some ask so we explain it to them. I usually say-well it's from a bull and a stick-soooo what rhymes with stick? Most get it then and we say just say yep penis!
The women customers find it very funny, some of the men look horrified. I guess I thought since so many of you had dogs you would already be familar with said treats. I can only imagine what you thought I was alluding to :-o I am not a weirdo :))
Ohhh hahaha yes I knew this! But it didn't come to mind when you said feeding penises to dogs!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357707454|3351014 said:
woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Ohhh hahaha yes I knew this! But it didn't come to mind when you said feeding penises to dogs!!

WTF?! :confused: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol: OH MY GOD, I have never heard of this. This is HILARIOUS!!!! Where can I buy one? This is a Facebook post I need: a photo of my lovely herp derp pekingese chewing on a dried bull's penis. Titled, "Nana loves eating dick", with an explanation below.

Oh god, I'm rolling with laughter!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Thank god you get it! I guess this would have gone over better on the pet food forum I'm on. ;))

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357707971|3351016 said:
woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

WTF?! :confused: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol: OH MY GOD, I have never heard of this. This is HILARIOUS!!!! Where can I buy one? This is a Facebook post I need: a photo of my lovely herp derp pekingese chewing on a dried bull's penis. Titled, "Nana loves eating dick", with an explanation below.

Oh god, I'm rolling with laughter!!
Okay now I'm LMAO from your reply- "Nana loves eating dick" The truth is all dogs love eating dick :devil: Go to any natural pet food store and they should have a huge selection. Love the term herp derp!
ETA: If I go to Vegas I'll bring a box of Bullys for all of the Psers dogs. Wish me luck getting through airport security with that :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

woofmama said:
woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Thank god you get it! I guess this would have gone over better on the pet food forum I'm on. ;))
Haha I've always wanted to give my girls penises but I usually go for th cow tails. I also only shop at natural pet food stores and they have bully sticks galore there!!

FYI Madelise, in case you're thinking these bully sticks look like the real thing, they don't. They just look like regular chew bones but long and skinny. But I love your eating dick reference! Hilarious!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Seriously! What's happening here??

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1357708492|3351019 said:
Okay now I'm LMAO from your reply- "Nana loves eating dick" The truth is all dogs love eating dick :devil: Go to any natural pet food store and they should have a huge selection. Love the term herp derp!
ETA: If I go to Vegas I'll bring a box of Bullys for all of the Psers dogs. Wish me luck getting through airport security with that :lol:

Woofmama, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing. I look like I'm certifiably insane, laughing at my computer. I'm picturing you with your duffle bag going through airport security, and they force you to open your bag. "Ma'am, what are these?" "Bull dick." "Excuse me?" "Male cow penis." "Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to come with me…" as they drag you into the interrogation room.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="woofmama|1357706762
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzle Google bully sticks for clarification.[/quote]

door prize at Vegas GTG...every female PSer will receive one. please let woofmama know the size you prefer ...S-M-L-XL.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1357712145|3351042 said:

door prize at Vegas GTG...every female PSer will receive one. please let woofmama know the size you prefer ...S-M-L-XL.[/quote]

Ya know, I WAS planning on coming, but if my Mom reads this, I'm not sure she'll let me. ROFLMAO!!! Ya'll are out of control!!! (just the way I like my friends!)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1357712145|3351042 said:

door prize at Vegas GTG...every female PSer will receive one. please let woofmama know the size you prefer ...S-M-L-XL.[/quote]
I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears DF :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results