shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW JbEG + VC = Art Deco elegance

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Long time lurker here, and purchaser of some pre-loved items as well. I have enjoyed for several years now the beautiful diamond and CS jewelry you all have posted on this site, and I have benefited from your expertise. PS led me to surfing JbEG's sites regularly, and earlier this summer I had the opportunity to obtain a diamond that I had coveted but waited too long to buy the first time around. It's not everyone's cup of tea--an antique emerald cut, 2.87 cts, Q/R with strong blue fluor, VS2--but I love it! I emailed Victor Canera, and he was spectacular to work with. I told him I am enamored of Art Deco pieces, and he proposed a design he had wanted to try, saying that if I didn't like how it came out, he would give me full credit for what I had paid. I was floored when I opened the FedEx box. The ring is beautiful, very sparkly and mesmerizing. So far I have not been able to get other shots of the ring than VC's.
995937_558207447572744_1431750804_n.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is AMAZING! Did he match the color of the sides to the center?

Really, you MUST try harder to get more phtos! I am just dieing to see more of this ring. It is outstanding.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering who bought that lovely EC diamond from JBEG! It does look spectacular in the art deco setting--VC is great to work with!

Please indulge us further with many hand shots! :cheeky:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular!!! cannot wait to see more!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JAW DROPPING!!! That is out of this world awesome, springerspaniel!! It is just TDF and then some... and SOME MORE! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I have a QR as well - they are very interesting stones in that colour range!

Please give us some more pics to drool over.... pretty please w/sugar on top?? :halo:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT is stunning! And unique... It must be a total showstopper IRL :love: :sun:

Congrats!! VC must be proud of this one :bigsmile:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love:

Need. More. Pictures!

D

Deactivated member 42515

That is just amazing!!!!! I can't wait for more pictures!!!

And might I say that your springer is adorable! I may be a bit biased as the owner of two springer spaniels myself :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I have been hoping that this diamond would show up on PS! The design is gorgeous, I can't wait to see more pictures!!! :love:

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Ooh delicious :appl: I can't wait to see more pictures.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super fabulous!!!! :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That diamond is gorgeous! I was just about to pull the trigger on my 2.52 antique EC when that one popped up on JBEG. I decided to stick with the 2.52 that I fell in love with but I'm so happy you got the JBEG stone. Please, please, please take more pics! I would love to see more of that gorgeous art deco setting!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that stone and what an amazing unique ring!!! A family heirloom for sure!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Alex T|1376249210|3500889 said:
Beautiful!!! :love:

Need. More. Pictures!
Um yeah!! Like a few hundred!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Dreamer! Your octagonal ring is in my "someday" folder. What a beauty!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Mom2boys, armywife, YT, Yssie, Enerchi--I thoroughly enjoy reading about and looking at your blingtastic collections! My MAC keyboard is ruined from all of the drooling...

DH has been helping with photography, so please bear with me (and pardon my dry hands)--

img_0238.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer--no, the baguettes and bullets do not match the center stone. I suspect the strong fluor makes the center stone look a bit whiter, although that last pic showed more of the contrast.

Here is the side view (in potting soil--DH's creative touch.) BTW, it's our 10th anniversary this year.

img_0245.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk--I followed your EC journey and love the final product!

Nowicanseethemoon, Alex T, Niel--thank you so much.

YT--springers are awesome. We have 2 as well, one is a rescue from GA.

Another picture of what the stone usually looks like:

img_0224.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good gracious that's perfection. The color makes me melt.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations! Awesome ring and stone!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful. It looks very art deco. :cheeky: :love: A new favorite for sure. Congratulations.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Farleysmom, luv2sparkle and Niel. I was a little worried that the color would be weird, but it seems to work fine.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAWGEous... simply GAWGEOUS!!!

Its so classic and elegant... I love the stream lines of it... its like an Airstream "Bullet" trailer - very "Mad Men"-esque!!! Totally an amazing ring --- enjoy and congrats on your 10th anniversary!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
springerspaniel|1376261843|3501010 said:
Thank you so much Dreamer! Your octagonal ring is in my "someday" folder. What a beauty!

Thank you :))

Love the new photos! The color is gorgeous. I think the contrast with the sides looks great. Subtle and adding some visual interest. The whole thing looks luminous!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that ring is gorgeous! He did such a great job!!! Love it!! :love: :love: :love:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
THUD! It's gorgeous, just absolutely gorgeous. I love it! I'm a sucker for an emerald cut in an Art Deco-style setting. One of the yummiest things I've ever seen. :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous ring!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Elegant, unique and simply stunning! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Everything about your ring is fabulous :lickout: Love the setting, I adore step-cuts, absolute perfection!!!
Happy 10th Anniversary! Great way to celebrate :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results