shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW JbEG + VC = Art Deco elegance

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank the Lawd, you still have her! If you EVER decide to part with her, PLEASE put me #1 on your list!! I'd LOVE to make her mine & promise to give her a forever home!! My GAWD, SHE'S FANTASTIC!! My EC, "Uisce", would LOVE to be friends with her!!!
*Drool* *Swoon* *Faint* :knockout:
CRM ;-)
I guarantee you will be first to know if I ever decide to part with her! I do love your beautiful Uisce and her interesting story--such a lovely EC and what a thoughtful DH.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guarantee you will be first to know if I ever decide to part with her! I do love your beautiful Uisce and her interesting story--such a lovely EC and what a thoughtful DH.
Thank you, Springerspaniel!!
I count myself among the fortunate elite women of the world who not only find the man of her dreams, but the man who makes her dreams come true!! I would have accepted a proposal, and an empty box from my DH, but to be privileged to be offered my dream ring from the start is nothing short of miraculous, for me! He is such a good man, and I am so blessed to have him!
Thank you for appreciating my story...there is so much I have to be thankful for, and I love sharing my story with others. After all, I waited (literally) half of my life expectancy to find him...I must tell the world about him! lol! :lol:
I'm so excited to add to my collection, and to have his support & understanding means the world to me!
I really love your ring; it looks absolutely astounding!! :-o
Thank you for keeping me in mind, should you ever decide to part with her (GASP!). I can't say I'd blame you if you decided never to let her go!! ;-)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
There would have to be a lottery and tickets sold. Because the line out the door to purchase that creation would span the globe. :appl::appl::appl::appl:

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
I know you've had her for a few years but Boy Oh Boy I bet you never get tired of looking at her! So beautiful and timeless!! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results