shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW JbEG + VC = Art Deco elegance

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Victor does such nice work. I love the deco detailing. Congrats!

Anne

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
What a very special and unique ring!! I love it! And congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Perfection :appl:

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow! That is one gorgeous diamond - love emerald cut and old cuts, so what a combination! Setting fits it perfectly! Enjoy!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
She's a total stunner! What a beauty. The proportions are just perfect and I love the finish. Just exquisite.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that's MY cup of tea! And I could never get bored looking at pics of that beauty! I'm so glad you got a second crack at the stone, I love when that happens. :appl: The diffused sunlight shot (always my fave for bling pics) made me take a sharp intake of breath, then hold it for a few seconds before I realized I was forgetting to exhale! Happy anniversary, and enjoy your ring!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm a bit late to comment, but WOW is that incredible. What a unique and stunning beauty. Congrats!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this stone on JBEG? I have always wanted to see a really lower color emerald cut like this one and you are not disappointing. Simply stunnning! Happy anniversary!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
springerspaniel|1376263450|3501022 said:
Mayk--I followed your EC journey and love the final product!

Nowicanseethemoon, Alex T, Niel--thank you so much.

YT--springers are awesome. We have 2 as well, one is a rescue from GA.

Another picture of what the stone usually looks like:

img_0224.jpg

WOAH! That is incredibly gorgeous! I love love love the color of that emerald and the side stones look amazing! What a beautiful ring! :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa--I am truly flattered by so many responses! I apologize for not responding to everyone sooner, but we are still packing to move.

Demelza--Thank you! Your collection is one I have long admired and I always look forward to your posts. Plus, you have that gorgeous GSD in your avatar...

Diamondseeker2006--I really appreciate your compliments. You have such a keen eye for detail and I have learned so much from you!

Sarahbear--can't wait to see what the tourmaline ring looks like...

LLJsmom--I so appreciate your new thread! My secret pleasure is to flash the ring by the window on an airplane and watch the "thousand points of light" dance around.

NKOTB--what can I say? I could get so totally intoxicated by your Mojito...

Misskittycat--When I first saw Gladys, I couldn't believe how beautiful she is and how reasonable the price! She is so spectacular.

More thanks to come--

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I :love: it :love: :appl:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Just back to say :lickout:
This ring needs no band. It is perfect just the way it is! So beautiful! Nice execution by VC.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your anniversary!
Your ring is Art Deco elegance indeed!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks so beautiful.. it is danged ELEGANT.. in the classic style.. love it.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy damn, that is magnificent. I LOVE the contrast.

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I am a HUGE fan of EC diamonds :) I cannot wait to have Victor reset my EC. He is awesome to work with. Both my daughters have VC engagement rings :)

Congrats on your new ring! I love it!

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
So I missed this stone x 2 on JBEG! Mourned that I missed it the first time...shocked to see it back on....waited 36 hours to inquire.....it was gone again! But I must say, you have made a STUNNING home for her!! LOVE LOVE the setting :appl: :love:
I am so happy for you! Congrats on 10 years. The setting is phenomenal. Work of art. I would go cross-eyed staring at her all day! Congrats again!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow!! I realize this thread is 2 years gone but I was wondering if you might share the stats on your absolutely gorgeous emerald cut? I'm on the hunt for a warm EC and this is now the holy grail!

cloreene

Rough_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! :love: :love: :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rainbowradish--Thank you! The center stone is 2.87 cts, Q/R with strong blue fluor, VS2. It is always ON, no matter whether in sunlight or indirect light. If you want measurements, let me know as well.

Belated thanks to Lil Misfit, derbygal, gemfever, blingymo, bbziggy, ericad, ashleigh, backwardsandinheels, acinom (Oh, man, your whole collection is astounding, but that huge sapphire!!), tekate, ame, kimber418, starburst, gemtastic, rockonreen, and cloreene.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This ring is one of my absolute favourites... so glad to see this thread again :appl:
I would love some measurements too, please :)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just found this ring in a step cut google search.. I BOW to your brilliance.. I know it's old but I HOPE you still have this beauty.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this ring in a step cut google search.. I BOW to your brilliance.. I know it's old but I HOPE you still have this beauty.
You are too kind, blingmeupscotty. Yes, I still have her and enjoy her every day. VC did a terrific job!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh it's lovely Springy :D

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are too kind, blingmeupscotty. Yes, I still have her and enjoy her every day. VC did a terrific job!
Thank the Lawd, you still have her! If you EVER decide to part with her, PLEASE put me #1 on your list!! I'd LOVE to make her mine & promise to give her a forever home!! My GAWD, SHE'S FANTASTIC!! My EC, "Uisce", would LOVE to be friends with her!!!
*Drool* *Swoon* *Faint* :knockout:
CRM ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results