shape
carat
color
clarity

IVF vibes needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I finally went insane last night. I''ve been overanalyzing every slight twinge in the belly. Didn''t help that I ate most of a bag of sour cream and onion chips yesterday, then chili with lots of beans in it for dinner. Were there cramps, or just a little gas? Who knows. Then I spent the rest of the evening obsessively looking at the pantiliner and toilet paper for reassurance that things were still ok. Was the slight backache a symptom of AF being around the corner, or did I just spend too long sitting funny on the futon?

Still no real symptoms here, I don''t think. I was so tempted last night when the insomnia hit to go POAS, but haven''t yet. I think I can make it another day till I get the official word. Am so scared it didn''t work, hopeful that it did. It''s just awful.

Kate

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 5:47:06 PM
Author: drk
I finally went insane last night. I''ve been overanalyzing every slight twinge in the belly. Didn''t help that I ate most of a bag of sour cream and onion chips yesterday, then chili with lots of beans in it for dinner. Were there cramps, or just a little gas? Who knows. Then I spent the rest of the evening obsessively looking at the pantiliner and toilet paper for reassurance that things were still ok. Was the slight backache a symptom of AF being around the corner, or did I just spend too long sitting funny on the futon?

Still no real symptoms here, I don''t think. I was so tempted last night when the insomnia hit to go POAS, but haven''t yet. I think I can make it another day till I get the official word. Am so scared it didn''t work, hopeful that it did. It''s just awful.

Kate
Oh drk, hang in there girl, just hang on. I''m hoping for the absolute best for you.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Kate, thinking of you and hoping for fantastic news!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 5:49:01 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 7/1/2009 5:47:06 PM

Kate
Oh drk, hang in there girl, just hang on. I''m hoping for the absolute best for you.

Ditto!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Just one more sleep drk! And I hope you can sleep!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Tons of PS dust to you, drk!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hang in there drk. sending lots of prayers you''re way.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
man ur post brought back those memories like it was ystdy! i did and felt the exact same way...if only i could describe the way i analyzed the toilet paper! i felt like AFF was coming and i felt it was a no go but alas it was all in my head!....i can only tell u that what ur feeling and doing is NORMAL...and i relate completly and i sympathize bc it is the worst feeling...all i can say to reassure u is that no AFF is a grrrreat sign! bc most get it at this time if its a no....stay positive and we are waiting for tom''s posts!

...channeling the ivf positive beta gods
38.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Hang in there! Hope everything turns out fine. I can totally understand how you would be analzying everything - I've done that too over different stuff. THe more relaxed you can stay, the better, I think. Take it as easy as you can - we are all hoping for the best for you and thinking postive thoughts for a good outcome.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooooo I don''t know if it is different with IVF, but when you go 18DPO or greater without AFF typically this means you are preggo! Aren''t you 20DPO today?

Man I am hoping for some great news later on!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed for you Kate! Hoping and praying as hard as I can for a positive outcome for you today.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Drk!
35.gif
I''m hoping and praying for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of good wishes today and hoping for the best outcome possible for you, Kate.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
im checkin and refreshing every minute!...thinkin of ya.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
No news yet. Went for bloodwork when I couldn''t sleep any more after 7:30am. I imagine it''ll be another 3-4 hours or so till I hear, though they have called before noon before too.

Thanks for letting me know I''m normal to be obsessing about twinges and aches, and "leaking". I still haven''t POAS - can''t believe it, but what''s the point now? I''m hopeful that it''s a good sign that I''ve made it to 20dpo without AF, but then I wonder if it''s just the HCG boosters doing their thing and keeping her away. I hope it''s not just that!

I''ve been feeling slightly queasy this morning, but keep thinking to myself that it''s got to all be in my head. HCG can''t be so high at less than 5wks for me to be feeling ill, can it?

I''ll update when I get the news. I hope it''s great news!
Kate

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:54:54 AM
No news yet. Went for bloodwork when I couldn''t sleep any more after 7:30am. I imagine it''ll be another 3-4 hours or so till I hear, though they have called before noon before too.

Thanks for letting me know I''m normal to be obsessing about twinges and aches, and ''leaking''. I still haven''t POAS - can''t believe it, but what''s the point now? I''m hopeful that it''s a good sign that I''ve made it to 20dpo without AF, but then I wonder if it''s just the HCG boosters doing their thing and keeping her away. I hope it''s not just that!

I''ve been feeling slightly queasy this morning, but keep thinking to myself that it''s got to all be in my head. HCG can''t be so high at less than 5wks for me to be feeling ill, can it?

I''ll update when I get the news. I hope it''s great news!
Kate
That''s exciting drk!! Of course, it could be the butterflies in your stomach, but I''m thinking not.....
2.gif

I keep checking this thread.....refresh, refresh!!
35.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:54:54 AM
Lots of women get some m/s that early! Here''s hoping!!

I can''t believe you haven''t POAS... would it still not be accurate?

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Can u call ur docs assistant or secretary for earlier results?? <--- that''s what I did lol...my doc has a right hand assistant that was really kool and nice and I called her and got results at 9am ..she sneaked a peek lol.

When was the last hcg booster?...I never did that so have no clue how that works...

The feelings def may be nerves but ya neva know ;-)

I keep refreshing!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have so much crossed for you right now that you should just envision a pretzel. I''ve been following the thread and had to immediately check this morning. I''m sending you tons and tons of positive thoughts and hope!

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Paging DrK....

CALL THE DOCTOR''S OFFICE!!!!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, nausea makes me hopeful for good news! I totally had a day of nausea at less than 14 dpo. Didn't tell my hubby in case I was just being psychosomatic - and I was telling myself it was all in my head the next day when I got a negative home pregnancy test. Took another few days before getting a positive one. Oh, and is it the HCG or progesterone that makes for nausea? I guess the two hormones are related. I would often get a little queasy at the first birth control pill of a cycle, which I don't think has any HCG.

Time for tedious time-passing occupations.... Like editing grant proposals, what I am supposed to be doing... Good luck Kate!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still thinking of ya drk. First thing I thought of when I woke up this morning, actually.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are too cute!

Beta is 955! I''m guessing less than 40 of that is from the booster, so we are officially pregnant. Next beta on Monday, then I have to sort out the first ultrasound. Hopefully I can manage something at the end of the week of the 13th, or even better on the 20th.

Please God let this continue to work out!

Thanks soooo much for all the kind words and support. I don''t know what I''d have done without all of you. Love you guys!

TGal - hope your friend gets great news sometime soon too!

Now I think I''ll go pee on a stick to celebrate.
3.gif

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! I couldn''t be happier for you. Sending tons of sticky dust your way! Woohoo!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 1:27:17 PM
You guys are too cute!

Beta is 955! I''m guessing less than 40 of that is from the booster, so we are officially pregnant. Next beta on Monday, then I have to sort out the first ultrasound. Hopefully I can manage something at the end of the week of the 13th, or even better on the 20th.

Please God let this continue to work out!

Thanks soooo much for all the kind words and support. I don''t know what I''d have done without all of you. Love you guys!

TGal - hope your friend gets great news sometime soon too!

Now I think I''ll go pee on a stick to celebrate.
3.gif
OH MY GOD, SQUEEEEEEEEEE! (and I''m not a real squee''r!) Oh gosh, I am so so happy for you!!!! Congrats, and I will continue to keep you in my positive thoughts!!

Post POAS pics!!
9.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Great news!!

I have a good friend going through IVF (is expecting the trigger shot in a week or so) and it''s always refreshing to hear positive experiences! I''m so excited for you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is a really high beta! I hope it bodes well Dr. K, I know this has been a long road for you so far and you probably won''t feel relaxed until... oh I don''t konw, your twins are 5 years old!
9.gif
Yes I''m calling twinks for you!

Goodness, are you tempted to just lie around all day with your feet up? I know you have to work, but don''t overstress/work yourself, eh? You deserve a break!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
NO WAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATS, I am so excited for you. Kept refreshing this morning hoping for good news. That''s awesome, Kate, now go relax and enjoy your weekend!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and fingers crossed PLUS sticky vibes! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results