shape
carat
color
clarity

IVF vibes needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations kate!! Here''s to a healthy 9 months
36.gif
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
DRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULAIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

{{{{{{{Sticky VIbes}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{Sticky VIbes}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{Sticky VIbes}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{Sticky VIbes}}}}}}}}

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
This is the most amazing news! Congratulations! I am thinking the most sticky thoughts possible for you.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif

I''m so incredibly happy for you - fingers crossed it''s all plain sailing from here!

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

I''ve just been a lurker on this thread, but it''s really interesting! Thank you for posting so many details -- I had no idea what was involved with IVF.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
This is wonderful!

I''ve been lurking on this thread and I''m so excited for you and your dh!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats drk...that is wonderful news!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY drk, that''s fabulous news... Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
drk, I''ve been secretly lurking on this thread and hoping for the best for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy for you--what a great beta! Sending tons of sticky vibes your way!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!

First ultrasound is booked for the 17th at 9:30am. I was going to try to push it off till the 20th, but then I might be going nuts needing to know what''s going on by then. And don''t want to risk my health if it were to turn out ectopic. Our vacation will be shortened by about 2-3 days, but we''ll probably leave a day earlier instead, the evening of beta #2. Might fly to Geneva, then drive to see FIL from there, passing through France on the way, and then back to Lausanne for 2.5 days with my Dad before flying back from Geneva. I hope that''ll work out well!

Exciting times! Then I hope that all will look good and I can talk them into doing the next ultrasound on Aug 4th, when I''m post call. Because I''d really like to be farther along before I have to tell my new workplace that I''m pg! Sure hope I get to tell them in the next couple months though... :) Hope all goes smoothly this time around. It''d be nice if I could be like my SIL and announce I''m pg at 5wks (tomorrow!) and be sure everything will go just fine.

Kate

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
DRK! A BIG CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
I know what a stressful process you''ve been through. I''m sending many sticky vibes your way!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
WAHOOOO!! woo woowoowoo! Congratulations, Kate!!! Lots of sticky vibes coming your way!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Kate, such wonderful news.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I couldn''t be happier for you! Sending major sticky vibes!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
YAY, Kate!!! Congratulations, and wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kate! That is fantastic news!!!!!

Many sticky vibes going your way!!!!!!

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful news Kate! Sticky vibrations coming your way!

lili

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy for you!
Congrats and here''s to a smooth 9 months.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! This is great news and I am really happy to hear it! Hope everything stays on track. You are doing really well.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
HIp hip hurray!!!! What wonderful news!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Said it before, but want to say it again: YIPPPEEEE, Dr. Kate (soon to be Dr. Mommy!!!).
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t see my post on here!...if it is here then sorry duplicate!(stupid sidekick)....congrattttttts mama!..im sooo excited (I knew it tho ;-) !!

High beta...twinssssss ??? Lol...I think so hehe.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful news--keep well!!!

cheers--Sharon

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the congratulations and support and sticky vibes. I really need them more than ever now! Here''s the latest in my life:

I got an email this morning from the daughter of one of Mum''s best friends. Asking me if I could give her any advice on choosing a hospital and OB, because we''re due the same month.
Did I ask my mother to pass along our happy news to all her friends at 4w6d of pregnancy? No. Do we have a history of infertility and early pregnancy loss? Hell yes. Am I my brother and SIL, who have announced each of their 3 pregnancies at 5wks, and gone on to have no issues at all? No!
So I emailed her this morning to say that we''d prefer it if she kept her mouth shut for another 7 weeks, till we give the OK. But I have a feeling the cat is entirely out of the bag. Hell, the woman didn''t even wait for the first ultrasound to show a heartbeat. She''s nuts!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations love. This is the most amazing news :)

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know what u mean about tellin ppl yet but im sure ur mom is sooo excited ...but if u tell her not to say anything im sure she won''t....I told everyone (besides immediate fam) at like 5/6 mos...dh'' fam when they were born lol...

But I still think u havin twins :)
U tranfered 2 embies right?

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, transferred 2 blasts, but the beta is low at 20dpo for twins. Stilll, stranger things have happened. I''ll just take 1 or 2 healthy babies, please!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to say:
NewEnglandLady - wish your friend good luck from me! Hope everything goes smoothly for her.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 9:16:18 PM
Author: drk
Yep, transferred 2 blasts, but the beta is low at 20dpo for twins. Stilll, stranger things have happened. I''ll just take 1 or 2 healthy babies, please!
i had almost the exact same beta...hmmmmmm
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results