shape
carat
color
clarity

IVF vibes needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for letting me know I''m not nuts nycbkgirl!

I got the fert report call this morning. Of the 16 eggs retrieved, 14 were mature, and 13 fertilized with ICSI. So for today, I''m over the moon! I hope the lab and the genetic material in these guys is fantastic, and that they continue to divide away.

I''ll keep you posted!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Drk- that it a great number!! I def didn''t have that many..I think I had 8 and 5 fertilized.1 didn''t make it....sooooo excited for u...plz let us know when the transfer is done...
?...have u done acup...I did it before retrieval and pre and post transfer

Divide lil embies divide :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
drk- that is fantastic news!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wponderful news! That is a tremendous number of eggs. I assume they won''t implant a large number of them, so perhaps you will have some to freeze for another round if needed?

lili

Ideal_Rock
Kate--
That''s great news!
36.gif
36.gif

Continued dusting your way.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on such a successful retrieval!!

LOTS of prayers and dust for you for IVF and tons of sticky prayers!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I did acupuncture and TCM last fall during injects + IUI, then stopped after Christmas when life got crazy with my exams. I''m going to try to set sessions up pre and post transfer.

Lili - thanks!

Dreamer - I''m hoping as many as possible make it to day 5 with good quality. If they''re decent quality, we''ve agreed to transfer 2 and freeze the rest. If they''re crummy, we might take a risk and transfer 3 this time around. With 2 early miscarriages under our belt, I''m so not confident that something that takes will also make it out of the first trimester, so I feel like transferring a little more than usual might make sense. We''ll see what the doc says on Wed.

I hope we get a good report from the embryology lab tomorrow and that all continue to grow properly. It''s a little nervewracking, but not as bad as 2 weekends ago when I had my exam freakout and was sure I''d failed. :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dr K. I am really hoping for you! Please keep us posted!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Good luck drk! I hope to hear more good news soon!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Im glad u will do acup...I can''t say that it does the trick but I did it and my cycle worked so I can say it doesn''t hurt...and it helps u relax...I know what that lab call wait is like and then comes the 2ww...we will all be here cheering...I know for a fact u will have good quality embies...that''s right for a fact... all we need it stickyness!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
NYCBKgirl - you''re too sweet! I can''t believe you manage to post at all with your gorgeous twins at home! If you can have 2 beautiful kids from 5 fertilized eggs, maybe there''s hope for me yet! They''re not telling me a time for transfer until Tuesday, so I won''t be able to schedule the acupuncture till then. I''m on call Tuesday night, so I may go for acupuncture Tues afternoon if I can, and then again on Wed morning after transfer. I''m hoping my lady will be able to squeeze me in. Then I''ll spend the rest of the day sleeping off my call at home. :)

They already called me this morning with the lab report for day2: 2 arrested overnight. The remaining 11 are Grades 1-2 (1 is the best). 3 are ahead at 5+ cells, 6 are 3-4 cells as expected, and 2 are behind at 2 cells.

Please God let them all continue to divide appropriately, and let them keep the good quality! I hope I get a good day3 report tomorrow, since I''ll be doing the anesthetics for a couple c-sections around the time they ought to call with the lab report. And I just love (not!) doing other people''s c-sections these days and seeing all their cute little newborns. And doing all the epidurals. Hopefully it will be a quiet day on L&D.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK!! I''m sending you lots of happy vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is a fantastic lab report!

Divide...divide!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still sounds really promising!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Hey DrK! Congratulations on your exam-that is great news!!

Lots of *DUST DUST DUST* for your transfer. It sounds super good so far!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Well, as of day 3, the PS vibes seem to be working their usual miracles! All of the remaining 11 embryos have continued to divide. 6 are exactly where they''re expected to be today, 5 are ahead of the game. They wouldn''t tell me if that was a bad thing (though it didn''t sound great the way the nurse said it). Now we''ll be kept in suspense until Wed, as they don''t look at the embryos on day 4 so that they''re left to grow in peace.

I would be so excited if we ended up with 6 or more blasts on Wed! Praying praying praying here!!

Thanks for the continued support. PS people are just awesome!

lili

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
that''s awesome.
Lots of dust to 6+ embryos.

E B

Ideal_Rock
drk, that''s fabulous news! Hoping for the best for you!
36.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
woooohooooo
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

All the best!

cheers--Sharon

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
great news! The waiting must be so hard, how are you two doing?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
drk-just wanted to add my prayers for you!! I''m glad for all the good news thus far and hope the next 2 day fly by with more good news on wed.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
They woke us up this morning calling with the transfer details: 11:45am on Wed. I was kind of hoping it''d be earlier in the day so that I could go there from work, have it done, and then spend the rest of the day sleeping off my call shift. Now I''ll probably sleep for 1.5 hours before, go for the transfer, and then sleep the rest of the day.
Please God let there be lots of healthy blastocysts left tomorrow (and let my cervix behave and let the catheter through a little easier than when he did the endometrial biopsy a couple weeks back :) ).

You''re all so sweet to keep thinking of me. I''ll keep you posted!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
DRK- Sending you all of the dust I''ve got. As Mela would say, visualize everything, each step working as perfectly as it should!!! I have high hopes for you. Good luck!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and your healthy little blastocysts!!

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Dr. K, wishing you tons and tons of luck tomorrow for the transfer! I''ll be thinking of you and those 6 little blastocysts!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Everything sounds so good! I am sending dust your way. I know you are excited (and more) about tomorrow!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m actually becoming really excited FOR you! I pray that you''ll have successful IVF and lots of stickies for at least one healthy full-term baby!!

We tried to carry for nearly 6 years before we were successful, so I understand the vast emotional turmoil. I pray also for your inner peace and comfort.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Good luck tomorrow, DrK!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Go blasties, go blasties GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Drk - I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow!

*******DUST*******

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results