shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s COMING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
We got all three rings.. FI has hid the wedding bands from me... I have a smart man...LOL

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely and positively gorgeous, Mine! Enjoy it! I hope you can wear it every day!

PS-I was never interested in Padparadsha sapphires before because they were not red. Now your stone has me wondering if they might not be attractive after all! Can any of the experts tell me if this stone is Padparadsha color?

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine,

I think your stone compares favorably with this Padparadsha sapphire pictured on CherryPicked.com. Of course, given its being cut by Richard Homer, it should (and probably cost more than this one, too)! In truth, even the $160,000 Padparadsha listed on that site is no prettier than your stone, though! Yours is a real winner!

Deb

Padparadsha(CherryPicked).jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 8:53:54 PM
Author: AGBF
Absolutely and positively gorgeous, Mine! Enjoy it! I hope you can wear it every day!

PS-I was never interested in Padparadsha sapphires before because they were not red. Now your stone has me wondering if they might not be attractive after all! Can any of the experts tell me if this stone is Padparadsha color?

Deb

AGBF.. MIne ia a Garnet... I think the Padparadsha sapphires are beautiful though. I have a spessartite. The pictures show it more red than it is.. BUt it changes color depending on the light...

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I am inside.. Under lights it looks more this color

insidelightgarnet.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I am outside it is this color

outsidecolor.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Unreal stone and ring. Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2005 4:19:46 PM
Author: MINE!!
AGBF.. MIne ia a Garnet... I think the Padparadsha sapphires are beautiful though. I have a spessartite. The pictures show it more red than it is.. BUt it changes color depending on the light...

I must not have been very clear :). I knew your stone was a garnet. What I meant was that your garnet reminded me of the pictures I had seen of (the fabulously expensive) Paparadsha sapphires which had never before piqued my interest. Your beautiful *garnet* made me understand why the Paparadsha sapphire is so coveted!

Deb

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 6:03:42 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 6/3/2005 4:19:46 PM

Author: MINE!!

I must not have been very clear :). I knew your stone was a garnet. What I meant was that your garnet reminded me of the pictures I had seen of (the fabulously expensive) Paparadsha sapphires which had never before piqued my interest. Your beautiful *garnet* made me understand why the Paparadsha sapphire is so coveted!

Deb
ooopss.. sorry.. I misunderstood. I would love to say that I paid thaqt pricetag.. alas.no... LOL.. however..... Thanks for th ecomp[liment

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results