shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s COMING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG not only does it look like the sunset was captured in your stone it also reminds me of 4th of july fire works. Simply amazing, I loooooove it.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 6:47:45 PM
Author: kaleigh
OMG not only does it look like the sunset was captured in your stone it also reminds me of 4th of july fire works. Simply amazing, I loooooove it.

ahhh shucks... Thanks.. I do love it soooo very much.. well for ''just a garnet'' anyway..LOL>...

Isn''t Richard a master!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
oh, what color!! is it tuesday yet?
20.gif

TKC

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!!
36.gif
What a stunning gemstone
30.gif
I love it. I really love orange colored gemstones. If you don''t mind to tell me, how much does it cost to get a gemstone cut like yours? I mean about the same size as yours.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great color--very unique and captivating. I want a Richard Homer stone, too!
9.gif
2.gif
Congrats--just gorgeous.
30.gif
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks.. IT is ''different'' I absolutely love it and found it hard to part with so that the jeweler could set it. Tuesday.. Tuesday.. Tuesday...... My matra for the weekend!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted everyone to know that tomorrow is Tuesday and I do not think that I am going to be able to sleep tonight!!
32.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes tomorrow IS Tuesday, and we are on pins and needles just like you are!!!!! I wish you good luck and can''t wait to see the hand pics of this beauty!!!!! Hang in there, it''s not long now!!!!
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it seems like tomorrow should be monday
37.gif
.....but it is tuesday!!!
36.gif
yay!!
36.gif

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Mine,

Wake up it''s Tuesday. Go get that ring.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn't set foot in a prestigious jewellry store with oodles of lights in the ceilings to show off all those glass diamonds and black sapphires. My jeweller is a little Chinese man who has a treasure shop and sells mostly jemboree stones quartz,hemmotite.etc... When I come into the shop he greets me smiling and bowing, he is so nice and always excited to see what I have next for him to do.So does bright lights and fancy suits make those jewellers better or just more expensive? My jeweller gives me good advise or does he, I guess this is my point.The quality of the work must have something to do with education and experience.Does selling to aristocrats make a jeweller a better one,I think not.
Mine I am truly sorry for your bad experience I am sure your ring will be gorgeous and I am excited for you. Just get it out of that damm place and toss the bad karma on the floor walking out of there
23.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 12:49:12 AM
Author: MJO
Mine,

Wake up it''s Tuesday. Go get that ring.

LOL..MJO.. Nodoubt about me being awake.. Have been twiddling my thumbs waiting for the store to open.!! I just called and they said that it would be ready this afternoon and that they just wanted to check it and give it a goodm polish!!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED> FI is going to pick it up because he says that he wants to put it on me the ''right way'' this evening. I think I am going to pee my pants...LOL..... YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I can''t wait to show it off...LOL... YEAH!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE,
I just know you must be dying with excitement and we are too. Please post some pics tonight so we can share in your joy!!!
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know you are super excited
37.gif
9.gif
but don''t forget to post pics!!! we will be waiting!!
2.gif

Schatzley

Rough_Rock
When a lapidary artist like Richard Homer cuts a gem he puts a great deal of what I call personality into it for all to see. Most stones simply are polished with boring arrangement of facets and you have no personality as a result.

It is like a canvas and a few tubes of iol paint. Less than $100 invested. Any of us could creat a really original piece but would it sell for tens of thousands? No!!!

That wonderful Spessartite was brought to life, thanks to Richard Homer. And that jeweler should not have the pleasure of seeing it again.

Jack Schatzley
[email protected]

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tick tock, did ya get it????
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, times up!!! We want to see it!!!!!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, you are very very very mean! please please, pictures now! my god, woman, its 630p here in california....you must be wearing that ring by now!

peace, movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
MINE it''s getting past my bedtime, hurry before I fall asleep waiting for this beauty!!!!
3.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
LOL.. Love you guys!! I have it on and I am absoultely in love... I am going to post pictures tomorrow around after 1:30 in the afternoon. Sorry.. I will tell everyone about it and I will post a bunch of them.. But no offense.. right now.. I have to go thanks my man.. good and proper..
31.gif
27.gif
Gotta run...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We understand, so glad you got it and can''t wait to see it tomorrow!!!!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, thank that man!

peace, movie zombie

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
MINE - it must have been a torture for you to go through that shameless jewler with your precious. It certainly is a greater torture for all of us to wait till 1:30 tomrrow since you are wearing the ring right now!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just got home and was SURE i would find ring pics!!
it''s all good, i understand
2.gif

........until later....... i can wait
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap... one more hour until pictures?! hurry up
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what time zone is mine in?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No clue, but I can''t wait to see this ring!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if she''s in EST it''s almost 1:30
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OK.. I have some... HAving trouble with them.... give me one sec.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, please hurry! our patience is very very thin!

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results