shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s COMING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one (that i have!)

closesharpened.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!
36.gif
Can''t imagine a better setting!

MINE - you have elegant fingers too!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Just sent my last ones to Belle!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! there''s more! this is one is just delicious.....

handonfire.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
18.gif

fireonside.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one
2.gif

sidefire2.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo: Thank you so much... I love the halo setting with this tone.. it makes everything look so BIG
Kaleigh: Thanks.. now I have a ring just like my little girl... won''t she be jealous..LOL...jk
31.gif

yingh: Thank you very much!
MZ: I hope that he is ashamed too.. Jerk! It is 18K white gold.

IT is a 2.35 Spess center. It is in a 18K white gold setting.. thick shank. Diamond halo. Fi will not let me play with the wedding bands!
33.gif
So I have to describe them... they are 2mm bands.. one for the top and one for the bottom. Each has diamonds on them. TDW for all rings.. .51 tcw

I have officailly become left handed..LOL.. thanks everyone for all your support and advice and encouragement!

AND THANK YOU BELLE for making sure that I did not throw my computer out the window!!
28.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''re welcome mine! i am soooo glad we finally got to see this beauty!!
it is just amazing! you done good girl!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love everything about it!!! What a beautiful ring and that stone is amazing!!! Thanks belle for posting them.
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
THANKS belle

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mine what an enjoyable time I had watching your experience with your fantatic ring. I sincerly wish you all the happiness that goes with your ring. and your life.
Wow!!! what a ring go girl
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you sooo much leggs
Date: 6/1/2005 2:24:26 PM
Author: leggs
Thanks Mine what an enjoyable time I had watching your experience with your fantatic ring. I sincerly wish you all the happiness that goes with your ring. and your life.
Wow!!! what a ring go girl
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine, your ring is stunning, awsome......I can''t come up with the right word to describe it! The contrast between the stone and the diamond halo is fantastic. It really makes the stone pop even more if that is at all possible. It''s just amazing and looks so fantastic on your hand!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful stone, with a beautiful setting! Too bad you had some trouble getting it finished.
38.gif

Anyway, you have it now, and we love it! So when are you getting married so we can see the other bands???
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 3:28:21 PM
Author: Rube
That is a beautiful stone, with a beautiful setting! Too bad you had some trouble getting it finished.
38.gif

Anyway, you have it now, and we love it! So when are you getting married so we can see the other bands???
36.gif
Thank you..
I love the cool color metal with the warm stone.. and I love the POP!!!!
27.gif

I am getting married next may... Will try to sneak them and take pictures.. but FI knows me too well... will probably hide them well...LOL

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay I posted in SMTR already but....WOW!!!!! Your ring is just all that and soo much more! It is stunning, I bet Mr. Snooty-pants is wishing he could display it right now. Stunning.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, thanks so much for posting these pictures! my patience had run out!!!!

mine, the ''pop'' factor is off the chart for your gorgeous ring! i can''t even begin to imagine a diamond e-ring on your finger!

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MZ... NOW I can''t wait to see that pretty little piece that you have been hiding as well!!!
27.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That is JUST FANTASTIC! I don''t how I didn''t comment on this thread before...

That is seriously one of the most beautiful e-rings I have ever seen. It''s so regal and elegant and simple! My goodness, I would love to see that beauty in person...

Congratulations for picking such a unique stone. I am so pleased when I see colored e-rings, particularly spectacular ones like this!

Oh, and you just forget about that jerkofajeweler! As you may have seen, I''m getting a tourmaline (a spectacular, unique one, IMHO!) and I''ve felt a bit of that snobbier from a local b&m jeweler. Semi-precious my ass! (pardon me... am I allowed to say, "ass"?) Your stone is a work of art!

Congratulations again!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 4:33:51 PM
Author: velouriaL
OMG! That is JUST FANTASTIC! I don''t how I didn''t comment on this thread before...

That is seriously one of the most beautiful e-rings I have ever seen. It''s so regal and elegant and simple! My goodness, I would love to see that beauty in person...

Congratulations for picking such a unique stone. I am so pleased when I see colored e-rings, particularly spectacular ones like this!

Oh, and you just forget about that jerkofajeweler! As you may have seen, I''m getting a tourmaline (a spectacular, unique one, IMHO!) and I''ve felt a bit of that snobbier from a local b&m jeweler. Semi-precious my ass! (pardon me... am I allowed to say, ''ass''?) Your stone is a work of art!

Congratulations again!
Thanks so much. I had debated about getting a diamond for a very long time.. But in the end, the color was the way for me. That does not mean that I do not DROOL over all the magnificant diamonds on PS. I was a little hesitant about getting a gemstone as an engagement ring, but personality won out.
I was looking at a tourmaline as well for a while. BUT the Spess just won my heart. I think your Tourlamine is exsqusite! Have you decided on a setting?
36.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
You''re in NC, right? Is that anywhere near Richmond, VA? We should have a colored stone e-ring bling-a-thon when I move there in August!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Absolutley!! I travel through Richmond quite often. I have family in D.C.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Mine, it is gorgeous! That stone is on fire. Congratulations on surviving the wait!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I have family in DC, too!

Can''t wait! :)

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Mine it was worth the wait. A beautiful stone and an elegant ring. You should be very proud of yourself and of your FI for commissioning such a wonderful work of art. All the best.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock

I''m still Wowed by your ring! Can you give us the details about the setting? Was it custom made for your spess? Love the heavy shank!

DiamondLil

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
one word:
YUMMY!

al88

Rough_Rock
congratulations:
face23.gif
. where did u buy it ? and may we know how much.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
It was made for another customer and they ended up not wanting it. Apparently it did not suit their tastes..
20.gif
Their loss our gain. It is 18K gold and has two matching wedding bands.. one to go on top and the other to go on the bottom. 1/2 eternity rings. TCW .51. It is a 2.35 C Spess and it changes it''s colors a bit.

I was looking at it today and sometimes it is a really orangey ORANGEY ORANGE.. other times it is a reddish orange and others a dark red. It really depends on what light I am in.

Of Course it is a Richard Homer Masterpiece.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments!! They really mean a lot!!!
36.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful MINE! Did you get all three rings or just the e-ring (just... can''t believe I just typed that...)

I love the color, and know I would be mesmerized looking at is change in the different lighting. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results