shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s COMING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
My Stone from Richard Homer is COMING!! I should get it tomorrow... I am sooo excited!! Oh OH OH I can''t wait... I am going to run it over to the jeweler first thing and probably have to wait AGAIN... But soooonnnnn soooooonnnn my stone will be here!! Getting Close to having that ring... The wait has killed ME!!! Sooonnn... I am sooo excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is exciting mine!!
36.gif
you better have your camera charged sister!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You must be dying with excitement, and yes have the camera ready!!! We want pics and lots of them!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, mine, how can you stand it?! i''m getting excited just waiting for your pictures!!!!!!!

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I AM EXCITED!!
Camara is CHARGED and ready to go. I am afraid that my camera is so old and out dated that it will never that a worthy picture!!!!
19.gif
19.gif

Thanks everyone.. I can''t wait to share mine!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe...don''t worry about the camera, at least you have one!
20.gif
old or new, you can never really capture the true beauty of the stone.....but we sure want you to try!
36.gif
lots!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Is it there yet?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
NO
39.gif

It is garunteed to be here by 4:30pm today. It hit the distribution center at 3:30 am this morning.... LOL.. I admit it.. I am tracking it... I just cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif

I am sooo excited.. how am I going to concentrate today...
33.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
of course you''re tracking it! is it out for delivery yet? .....we''ll be waiting
3.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
do you have it yet, Mine?!

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Nope Still not here.... UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

I have sat through two classes today, not listening to a word being said...LOL>>>>>

IT is on the truck of rdelivery..... Heart is racing.. it has to be here sooooooonnnnn!!!!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it!!!!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
emclock.gif
i hope you are taking pictures right now!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The anticipation is killing us!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
emphoto.gif
? Please?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where is it????

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
please say you''ve got the stone and are getting to post the pictures right now!

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!!

I recieved the stone yesterday @ about 4:30. I had already run home when the FI called me to come back and open the package. So I ran across town and there he was standing there with the package and three very eager secretarys! It was funny. I was so excited that I was shaking!! I opening it up and realized that I was not looking at a stone!!! I was looking at a masterpeice!! Facets Facets and more Facets!!!!!! IT was unbeliveable!!! We ooohhhedd and ahhhheeeddd and the secretarys hugged me and gushed... I can''t even explain how the color was.. it was just..... yummy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So.. we walked outside and I realized that I had NO CLUE how beautiful the stone was!!! When I walked outside and looked at it in the sunlight one of the ladies said "MY GOD, the cutter has stolen the sunset and put it in that stone!!!" I think Richard just may have!!! Ladies it was the warmest, most lovely color !!!! MY heart is racing just thinking about it right now!!

Soooo... I figured that I would take it over to the jewelers and let him ''set'' it in the setting and take a coupla of pictures for everyone... Well, I was just on cloud 9~~~ I was sooo excited.. and I am still sooo excited: But here is the kicker....

Need background.... the jeweler that has my setting is one of the more ''presitgous'' jewelers in this area. He has very little competition, he does custom work and everyone who own a boat or lives on a golf course will only buy from him. Well, when we first went into this shop, he and the ladies who worked there treated me with one of those "and who are you?" Looks. BUt eventually they seemed to warm up and come around and be very helpful in getting this setting ready for my stone. I told him that I was going to order the stone and that we would recieve the stone sometime Mid-Late May. I told him what the stone was and who was cutting it. BUt this man refuses to be impressed with anything... but that was it, I would not be trying to impress this man or anyone there anyway, this is my ring, th ring that I have been working on and researching and bugging people here on P-Scope about for months.
31.gif
So we put a nice payment on the ring and told him that we would pay it off as soon as the stone came in and was set. This was.... let''s see... March? Yeh, March I think... Well, he said that was certainly fine. We have kept in touch with him and given him updates on the stone and when it would be in over the past 2 months.

Well yesterday... I walk into the store... With my two children in tow... I must have been glowing cause I just could not stop smiling. This "lady" walked in right behind me... There are 5 sales people all looking at me like I was vermin off the street. Now, keep in mind.... it is not what is said.. it is the tone..... So I walk up to this counter.. and all the laides ignore me and look at the lady behind me and asked if they could help her. Finally one looks at me and says in a nasty condesending voice "Yes, can I help you... " while looking down her nose. I told her that I had recieved my stone and was bringing it in to be set. Well, one of the other ladies look at her and say "Oh yes, you need to get Billy for this one" (Billy is the owner and the jeweler) So I wait, wait and wait and meanwhile everyone is helping every other person who walks in the door. Finally I hear a lady yell, you need to go tell Billy someone is here. HE walks out and I tell him that I have my stone he gives me a ''uh-huh'' and takes the setting that had been tossed down on the counter and opens that paper to look at the stone and says "and exactly WHAT is this again?" Really in a ... well... really nasty way. I was taken aback by his attitude and everyone elses... I told him again what it was and he said "uuuhhhh-hhhhuuuhhh hmmmm" and layed the stone in the setting for me to see it. HE said that it would need to be pronged and I agreed since this is what we had agreed on... I was still very happy and it looked sooo beautiful. So I remarked on how beautiful it was and he he said.. "um yeh, it is definitely"different". It will look nice.. for a "garnet" I just.... well
39.gif
39.gif
I didn''t know if I wanted to scratch his eyes out
29.gif
or cry
23.gif
I couldn''t believe the snotty tone. I wanted to tell him that the tsnoe was worth more than all of those large windowed, washed out, shallow cut peices of crap irradated gravel that he in the case below him. BY this time, I had forgotten all about getting the pictures.

I asked him when the stone could be set and whether he wanted me to pay the balance on the setting now or whent he ring was finished. He said.. "no you can wait, but let''s not leave it in here forever and make sure you FI comes in here and pays it off" I was in shock
23.gif
I wanted to just scream!!!
32.gif
HOw dare he... He treated me like I was nothing and like my ring was some charity project that my po little white trash life could never afford. I couldn''t beleive it.

So I left in a state of shock and went to FI and told him about it. And bawled my eyes out!
39.gif
39.gif
FI is going to go pay it off today and hopefully pick up my ring by Fri or Tuesday. I promise promise promise to take pictures then... I just could not beleive the way I was treated. A freind of mine made the point that the first thing he did when he walked in the back room was to test it and see if it was real.... Well, when it finds out it is I hope he realizes what an A$$ he is. He has lost aLALLLLLL business from us... there is one other jeweler in town that is a little more pricey but they have all of our business and everyone elses who we are going to tell about our eperience. Sorry ladies, I promise to have pictures of the ring real soon. Thanks for being excited with me.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
mine,
i am so sorry to hear about your experience yesterday...that is just terrible. i can''t believe people think they have a right to act this way.
38.gif
you may be bummed now, but once you get your ring, you will forget about all of that and just be the happiest girl alive!
2.gif
chin up!
emrainbow.gif
i can''t wait to see it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MINE,
I am so very sorry for the way that idiot treated you!!!! That is just terrible and there is no excuse for him at all. Let''s just say he''s uneducated and doesn''t know what a beautfiul stone is, even if it hit him upside the head. Oh what a jerk. I know it''s going to be amazing, and look forward to seeing your beautiful ring. Don''t think about that moron, he''s not worth your time. HUGS!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so i have a temper....this guy wouldn''t be touching my ring, i don''t care if he was the only jeweler in the county. i''d drive the miles to get to another jeweler who appreciated my business. but then, like i said, i have a really bad temper when it comes to these types of things.

i just wish you we had a picture of the unset stone to see!!!!! sunset eye candy!!!!!!!

peace, movie zombie

ps just a garnet!!!! now that really fries me!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I really am so excited about it. He is just an idiot!

Belle: Thanks... I am the happiest girl in the world.. But Tuesday I will be happiest girl with the most beautiful GARNET RICHARD HOMER ring!!
27.gif
Thanks!

Kaleigh: Thanks for the kind words. You are right.. he is not work it.

MZ: LOL.. YOu know what.. after I thought about it later.. I WAS SHOCKED!! I normally do not back down when confronted with things like this. Unfortunately I can be confrontational..LOL.. I was just so shocked at the time.. I didn;t even know how to express what I was feeling. I think the ''just a garnet'' was the nail in the coffin... UGH!! What a jerk!

I called the Jewelers today and they were REALLY nice all of a sudden.. HMMMMM
11.gif
They said they would have my ''beautiful'' ring ready for me on Tuesday. HUMPH
41.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
tuesday! tuesday is a great day!
36.gif

i hope this long weekend goes by quick for you!
2.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Mine!

I am so excited for you and for me b/c I get to see your stone! Your jeweler doesn''t deserve your business. I wish I lived nearby and had gobs of money that I could wave at his fat ugly face and turn around and walk out of the store.

Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tuesday will be here before you know it and I know we all can''t wait to see your beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
MMMEEE TOOO Lurchie... MEEE TOO!!
28.gif

UGH>.. I am going to have to find things to do with my time this weekend... I will be dreaming in sunset color..LOL... Promise to have those pictures for you as soon as I pick them up!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooooomigod, that is SO MEAN. make sure you post your story on PS (in rocky talky?), and name names! anyone who treats you this way deserves to have everyone in cyberspace know what jerks they are. that said, i am sure your ring will still be absolutely wonderful regardless!! can''t wait to see it
1.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Hey Mine, what''s this all about, teasing us with your new avatar....am I missing pics of your bitchin stone? Which btw looks absolutely amazing in your teeny little avatar!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, you were blind sided by this jerk. you''d just come from seeing the stone with FI and people who were really excited and you were riding high. from your previous posts in other threads, i KNOW you don''t have a problem with taking on issues!!.

interesting that their attitutude has changed....let''s hope it stays that way. but i''d still give them negative feedback when it is all over with.

can''t wait to see it!!!!

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2005 1:06:41 PM
Author: Lurchie
Hey Mine, what''s this all about, teasing us with your new avatar....am I missing pics of your bitchin stone? Which btw looks absolutely amazing in your teeny little avatar!

Lurchie.. LOL.. here is a picture of my Spess.. cut by Richard Homer... I love it!

MZ: Yeh.. FI went to pay off the ring and they kissed his butt the whole time..
20.gif

THISISMYSEPSS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results