color
clarity

Is this stone too tall for a ring?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq you were right about that!!! I do love it! I think the yellow gold band is the perfect choice, so rich together. I also love that the band is a thicker width and plain. I’m glad you did the 8 prongs. Everything about it all goes together so well, it’s seamless! Oh I can see it is luscious on my computer!!!

I meant to respond to this but have been occupied with my bank today! I apparently got skimmed at a gas station while using my debit card and PIN! There were suspicious transactions that came through my account this morning and I haven’t used my card anywhere for weeks except two days ago at the gas pump, ugh!

Thank you!!! If anything, at least I can gaze down at a beautiful ring while on the phone trying to tell my creditors why my scheduled payments aren’t going through with my debit card. 2024 better get its act together LOL!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I meant to respond to this but have been occupied with my bank today! I apparently got skimmed at a gas station while using my debit card and PIN! There were suspicious transactions that came through my account this morning and I haven’t used my card anywhere for weeks except two days ago at the gas pump, ugh!

Thank you!!! If anything, at least I can gaze down at a beautiful ring while on the phone trying to tell my creditors why my scheduled payments aren’t going through with my debit card. 2024 better get its act together LOL!

I’m sorry that your account was hacked into. It’s such a violation and a horrible inconvenience!

Isn’t your new gorgeous ring a fabulous distraction!?!
I did check my email and Instagram, I didn’t find any messages. I could never go without responding to you :)
2024 needs to start treating you better!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry that your account was hacked into. It’s such a violation and a horrible inconvenience!

Isn’t your new gorgeous ring a fabulous distraction!?!
I did check my email and Instagram, I didn’t find any messages. I could never go without responding to you :)
2024 needs to start treating you better!

Thankfully my bank flagged the transactions as fraud and immediately alerted me! Could have been a pretty depressing story otherwise, whew!

I can’t wait to take this green gal out and show her off ;-)

I sent you an email just now - hopefully I get this right LOL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results