shape
carat
color
clarity

introducing... my cushion cut ering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i missed this one too!!!! so im sorry for the late congrats but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and your ring is beautiful!!! whats the engraving on the side say?(if you dont mind me asking)

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
I love Cushions!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I was shocked to see that your diamond is a little over 1-carat
23.gif
NO WAY!!!! It looks huge on your finger! I mean, really, that is a rock on your finger! It''s beautiful! And I really like your setting - very pretty! Congrats on your engagement!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous cushion!!! The ring looks fabulous on your finger.
And congrats on your engagement (I know its a little late
2.gif
)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!! very pretty!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! Would love to see more handshots...thanks for sharing, your ring is lovely...I just love cushion cuts they are my fave! Did you get your cushion from a PS vendor??

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 10:39:16 PM
Author: amy_dub
My cute little ring holder that I've been wanting for soooo long.. and now i had a reason to buy it!

Unfortunately my brand new camera doesn't have micro mode (or at least i haven't found it yet) so it makes it look like crushed ice, but it really looks much more beautiful in person.. promise!
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!!! Where did you get that cute ring holder?? I like it!

ETA: sorry I missed the answer the first time
emembarrassed.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
its just beautiful! enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results