shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my 3.92ct OEC Victor Canera split-shank halo

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a ring! Thanks so much for the picture - it is a real beauty!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is stunning Anne! It is perfect on your gorgeous hand! Thanks for sharing!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Victor does it again! And your stone is to die for!! STUNNING ring :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, so gorgeous!!! :love: Really love how beautiful it is and how great it looks on your hand!!! Wear in good health and happiness!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is gorgeous, Anne! Congratulations! It looks quite stunning on you!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, amazingly, perfectly gorgeous!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely phenomenal! One of the prettiest rings I've seen on PS-- it looks lovely on you :love:

Wear it in good health!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for posting the photos!! It is absolutely stunning. As I mentioned in your other thread, I think this is going to be the inspiration for my antique cushion. I may be asking too much but I too would love a shot from a distance!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is absolutely positively STUNNING. What an incredibly lovely and elegant ring. Congrats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OMG fabulous!!! :appl:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love:

I love your ring! It's gorgeous. VC really did an awesome job!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap!! That is stunning!!!! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOooooo gorgeous!!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi again,

A few of you asked for pictures from farther away... we took some, I hope this is helpful. I wasn't sure exactly which perspective would be best. And I felt like a bit of a dork model!!! lol But if you prefer something else, let me know! :)

All were taken indoors in a low-light situation. Not ideal, but we won't have a natural daylight opportunity until the weekend (it gets dark here now ~4:30pm!!)

Anne

anne_392ring_hip.jpg

anne_392ring_hip_zoomout.jpg

anne_392ring_bricks.jpg

anne_392ring_both_hands.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
:love: :o That is absolutely gorgeous!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Anne! Lovely hands you have too :)

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! BTW maplefemme, what is the story on *your* ring? I believe you bought a stone from JbEG, was it set by Victor? Do you have it yet? Maybe I'll go see if I can find a thread on that.

BTW, thanks for all your support previously and thus far. It was nice to have a fellow Canuck going antique diamond hunting in the US around the same time. :)

Anne

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Anne, it is beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

You mustn't get any work done now. If she were mine I would just sit staring at her all day!!! :bigsmile:

Wear her in great health and happiness! :wavey:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
:love: swoon :love:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
anne_h|1321926254|3066480 said:
Thanks! BTW maplefemme, what is the story on *your* ring? I believe you bought a stone from JbEG, was it set by Victor? Do you have it yet? Maybe I'll go see if I can find a thread on that.

BTW, thanks for all your support previously and thus far. It was nice to have a fellow Canuck going antique diamond hunting in the US around the same time. :)

Anne

Ditto Anne, nice to share the cross border OEC journey with you!

Victor is making my ring right now, he had to wait until it was nearly done before he could order the single cuts for my prongs, just to be sure of getting the right sizes. I have complete faith in Victor, all of his creations are stunning, we just can't wait to see it!

Yes, I got the stone from JbEG. I'm very nervous about my stone, Victor sent it to GIA for me and it came back S/T, not the L/M is was supposed to be, not close :-o so I'm not feeling as confident about the stone's color now, I'm just happy it's going in a beautiful setting and hopefully, as a whole, it'll be beautiful.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Those perspective shots are great Anne! That has seriously got to be one of the most stunning rings on PS :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful ring!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I just fell over in my chair...it's absolutely stunning! And you are a terrific model with lovely hands to show off that beauty :appl:

anotsomadhatter

Rough_Rock
Ok, I usually am not a huge fan of diamond on diamond halos but WOW! :love: 100% spectacular.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring that is! You have quite impressive finger coverage. :sun: I :love: it!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the perspective shots Anne! I have been talking to Victor about the "Anne Marie" setting and this has been very helpful. It looks absolutly amazing on your hand. :love:

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joolz - if you decide to order it, let me know! Also don't hesitate to ask for other shots and angles, if that will help you with a decision. :)

Anne

Joolz

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I am a litte worried bc my stone is smaller than yours (8.10x8.08mm) and will consequenlty need a thinner shank to keep the proportions the same. Victor suggested that he could have 2 separate shanks that split from each other and it would be stronger but I love the way you have the split going from one shank into 2.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results