shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing "Bertie" my new CvB Bespoke Engraved Halo

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was stunned speechless by these latest pictures - it took me five solid minutes to find the right words. She indeed IS perfect in every way! The new engraving really does make a huge difference. It adds that special twist of interest, which elevates the ring to a whole new level! :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful ring:love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my godddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o:love::appl:
**fainted**

I was stunned speechless by these latest pictures - it took me five solid minutes to find the right words. She indeed IS perfect in every way! The new engraving really does make a huge difference. It adds that special twist of interest, which elevates the ring to a whole new level! :appl:

Wow, what a beautiful ring:love:

Thanks @Bonfire, @KristyDarling and @Austina ! I truly think Bertie now rivals my SS oval. I also think that they are complimentary, which is what I was aiming for. I am beyond thrilled!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny, your original vision was spot on and OMG this remade setting is heads and heels above the original. Just WOWZA! :love:

The flow is so much more graceful and elegant and just clicks perfectly with the stone and the feel of the piece. No question about it. Good for you for realizing what the piece needed and knowing from the get go as well. This is why I don't think I could successfully do custom. I don't know my own mind. I am sorry I wasn't more help initially as I thought the original was beautiful but now after seeing the remade piece with the new engraving I see how wrong I was. Simply gorgeous and another masterpiece.

Kudos to you Yenny!!! Well done!!!:appl:

And a big shout out to Caysie for wanting to make it right even at her own expense. That speaks volumes to me. When a vendor is willing to stand by her product and make it right no matter the cost to said vendor. Caysie you are a class act IMO.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny I️ am so happy for you! Your perseverance and patience paid off. This engraving feels so right for Bertie. She’s perfect. Kudos to Caysie for making it right. It’s a masterpiece. And it looks like a masterpiece on your hand. Yay!!!!:appl::appl::appl:

Love your nail polish too!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yenny, your original vision was spot on and OMG this remade setting is heads and heels above the original. Just WOWZA! :love:

The flow is so much more graceful and elegant and just clicks perfectly with the stone and the feel of the piece. No question about it. Good for you for realizing what the piece needed and knowing from the get go as well. This is why I don't think I could successfully do custom. I don't know my own mind. I am sorry I wasn't more help initially as I thought the original was beautiful but now after seeing the remade piece with the new engraving I see how wrong I was. Simply gorgeous and another masterpiece.

Kudos to you Yenny!!! Well done!!!:appl:

And a big shout out to Caysie for wanting to make it right even at her own expense. That speaks volumes to me. When a vendor is willing to stand by her product and make it right no matter the cost to said vendor. Caysie you are a class act IMO.

@missy ,you gave me your opinion and the support I needed to make a decision. I truly appreciate and value that! The end result is exactly what I wanted! And yes, Caysie handled things perfectly on her end. I couldn't ask for more than that!

Yenny I️ am so happy for you! Your perseverance and patience paid off. This engraving feels so right for Bertie. She’s perfect. Kudos to Caysie for making it right. It’s a masterpiece. And it looks like a masterpiece on your hand. Yay!!!!:appl::appl::appl:

Love your nail polish too!

Thanks @LLJsmom! You were instrumental in helping me reach this point and it was so worth it!! Thanks for sticking with me and this project! I'm usually not so bold with my nail color, but I like it pretty well too!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, how amazing is this ring?!!!!!! I loooove the details and the vintage feel. It's perfection and so is the diamond. Such a dynamite combo and really beyond words

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my, how amazing is this ring?!!!!!! I loooove the details and the vintage feel. It's perfection and so is the diamond. Such a dynamite combo and really beyond words

Aww, thanks @goldenfire! I'm kind of stunned by the response Bertie has garnered. She's definitely a keeper for me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Mindbogglingly beautiful. :love:

cheers--Sharon

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That looks for all the world new old stock vintage in some jewelry masters forgotten box. It is so very gorgeous! I love how the engraving g on top frames and sets off the diamond. Couldn't be better

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That looks for all the world new old stock vintage in some jewelry masters forgotten box. It is so very gorgeous! I love how the engraving g on top frames and sets off the diamond. Couldn't be better

Oh my gosh @backwardsandinheels, that has to be the nicest compliment you could pay me, thank you!! I am totally loving Bertie! She's perfect to me!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh @backwardsandinheels, that has to be the nicest compliment you could pay me, thank you!! I am totally loving Bertie! She's perfect to me!

She is perfect to everyone! I loved visiting her here this evening. I could feel my heart opening when I looked at the photos, true and authentic beauty.
I‘m so happy for you that you have this beautiful ring.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She is perfect to everyone! I loved visiting her here this evening. I could feel my heart opening when I looked at the photos, true and authentic beauty.
I‘m so happy for you that you have this beautiful ring.
Aww, @Jimmianne, you are so sweet! I do feel love and happiness every time I wear it because it reminds me of my grandmother.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed this! Utterly gorgeous, @yennyfire - beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just looked up this thread because I wanted to look at the gorgeous engraving again, and I didn’t even know the thread was back up on the first page of the forum! I love everything about this ring! :love:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is amazing! Caysie is the BEST!!! :love::love::love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just looked up this thread because I wanted to look at the gorgeous engraving again, and I didn’t even know the thread was back up on the first page of the forum! I love everything about this ring! :love:

Lol, @diamondseeker2006...are you still trying to decide on the details for your new project? I really think either direction would result in a stupendous piece! Has Caysie suggested a certain direction? She's usually spot on I think...
This ring is amazing! Caysie is the BEST!!! :love::love::love:
Thanks @Starfacet! She is the best and I'm working on a small project with her now for my niece..

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah? What’s the small project?!

I just came back to look over the photos of this beautiful masterpiece. I mean it’s so so amazing. I don’t even have the right words really. I get tired of saying the same things and I can’t even do that here because it’s just so so amazing. Does your engraving sparkle like there are tiny melee? I was surprised to see that in my engraving. I was curious if that happens with most of caysies engraving. Anyway would love to see more photos if you have more. It’s truly 100.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@hathalove, Bertie is just blinding (as long as she's clean!) and it's honestly hard to tell what's sparkling, but yes, I do think that the engraving twinkles all on its own! I'll try to take some more photos soon!

My small project is a pendant for my niece. We were in Israel in December for my son and niece's joint Bar/Bat Mitzvah (called a B'Nai Mitzvah). The ceremony was held at the open air synagogue at the top of Masada. While in Tel Aviv, I found an antique store that had a few ancient Jewish coins from Masada (2,000 + years old). I bought one for my niece and am having it made into a pendant. I'm waiting for CADs now. I think that she'll love it because it's from the place she became a Bat Mitzvah from the time period that made Masada what it is....

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back to oogle. :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So after almost a year of planning, conversations, CADs, more CADs and months of anxious waiting, Bertie is here!!! She's named after my beloved grandmother, from whom I inherited my love of jewelry. There's a photo of her below, with the ring!
Before I get to the details that I know you want, I have to echo the sentiments of so many...Caysie is an absolute doll to work with and is so incredibly talented it almost defies imagination! She is an amazing artist and I love my new heirloom ring. The quality definitely rivals that of Singlestone. The delicacy and intricacy is incredible!
I came to Caysie with a few things that I knew that I wanted: an engraved halo, similar to Rika's SS masterpiece, with a defined octagonal shape and a "flowy" gallery. The rest of it is all Caysie! The original CAD had a rose gold gallery, but after seeing it, we agreed that it should be solid platinum. The stone is a 10mm GIA J/SI1(eye clean) circular brilliant that Caysie sourced for me. The ring is a size 6, but probably needs to be sized down to a 5 3/4. I'm wearing it with my SS hex band for now, which I actually really like! Onto photos! First are Caysie's, then a few of my own (less impressive) attempts!
Caysie #6.jpg Caysie #2.jpg
Caysie #1.jpg Caysie #3.jpg
Handshot 2.jpg Cotton.jpg
Handshot.jpg 10mm J.SI1 #2.jpg

I adore this ring it's exquisite..came back to peruse the pics again. that diamond is just stunning, what a combo
Bertie 2.jpg

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just exquisite...im looking at all the pics again :) Are there any videos by chance? Id love to see that amazing facet pattern twinkling. This ring is just beyond words

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, thank you!!My first attempt at video didn’t work @goldenfire. It keeps telling me the file is too large??

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you!!My first attempt at video didn’t work @goldenfire. It keeps telling me the file is too large??

I've been having issues with youtube recently but Vimeo has been uploading in HD for me every time without any size limits.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results