#TBT I'm Back!!! With my new Leon!!!

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh my they are all gorg :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful pieces!

Man I wish Leon wasn't such an onnery creature so I could work with him! :knockout:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! The mother's ring is fantastic! what a beautiful centerstone and ring. So glad one of your loves can pay for another, what a lucky gal!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Yes... I'm feeling a bit like an alchemist: turning oil paint into diamonds :tongue:

But I'm definitely hanging tough for awhile after this. I feel very very complete. I still have eventual dreams of upgrading my J GOG AVC studs with D,E, or F GOG AVRs but not for awhile. Just gonna enjoy.

I know they are "just" pieces of rock, but they make me so completely happy. Having such beautiful art on me makes me feel special and I do walk with a little spring in my step. Leon, Perry and Rachael rock my world.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby|1294719981|2819473 said:
Here are my rings on my mug (one of my paintings that finances my bad bling habit :naughty: )

3oncup2.jpg

And on my finger with flash

withflash.jpg

....Hi Debby....I love your new mothers ring....I didn't see a thread with the sizes of the melee in the split shank. Would you mind sharing that information. The stones seem to be the perfect size for your finger. (I also wear a 5 to 5 1/2)....thanks again and wear them all in the Best of Health...Enjoy!!!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
missy d!! your new rhr ring is so stunning!!

:love: :love: :love:

and I adore that antique calibre band...

hmmm... still have it bookmarked - it would really compliment my JM ering :naughty:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Miss D, that is Leon at his best! Love how creative he is and always managed to come up with some new design every time especially if one leaves it up to him! :love: :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
heliotrope|1294833914|2820567 said:
missy d!! your new rhr ring is so stunning!!

:love: :love: :love:

and I adore that antique calibre band...

hmmm... still have it bookmarked - it would really compliment my JM engagement ring :naughty:

LOL, totally! I think it would go with anything.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
megeve|1294845441|2820672 said:
Wow Miss D, that is Leon at his best! Love how creative he is and always managed to come up with some new design every time especially if one leaves it up to him! :love: :love:

He made it so perfect. Got the flow of the ring so gorgeous and beautifully sized sidestones. He is a genius. Plus, gotta add - it's as if all the stones, from the center to the pave, are floating on air. You cannot see any metal except for the daintiest of prongs. It's so unbelievable.

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
missydebby, you have some beautiful creations! Your cushion is a Perry cushion right? I love love love the analysis you did of the Perry cushion vs AVCs. I would love to see a video of the engagement ring in action, next to the stud earrings- pretty please!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

And that three stone ring is amazing. It does look like everything is floating on your hand!! :cheeky:
*drools*

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way it turned out! The color of the yellow diamond is just gorgeous.

Your whole set is exquisite. Love them all :love: :love: :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
hellokitty6782|1294854870|2820805 said:
missydebby, you have some beautiful creations! Your cushion is a Perry cushion right? I love love love the analysis you did of the Perry cushion vs AVCs. I would love to see a video of the engagement ring in action, next to the stud earrings- pretty please!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

And that three stone ring is amazing. It does look like everything is floating on your hand!! :cheeky:
*drools*

As soon as I get sunny day I'll get to it, babe!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new rings! They are works of art and I'm soooo enjoying looking at them.

They look wonderful on your hands-- wear them in good health!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular Mother's ring!!! :appl:

Your band is just perfect too! :love:

Cachette :))

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you all my lovely PSers!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, your new set is killer.

Is there an emotie for falling in love?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love the new pics Debbie!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hey Missy Debby, I adore that e-ring with the antique French cut stones. It is my dream ring. I love your new RHR and wedding band too. Enjoy all three in good health and congratulations! :appl:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Hi Miss Debby!

Big congrats to your gorgeous new ring!! It looks perfect on your finger, Leon never disappoints, right? :appl:

I popped in here to say congrats, and also have a few questions.....since I'm wanting to get a yellow diamond in a double halo setting by Leon. How was your experience with Perry on Yellow diamonds? I'm looking through the Diamonds by Lauren but if Perry/Leon can provide competitive pricing, I'd rather do it under one roof... your thoughts will be helpful!! :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miss Wintotty, so good to see your post! Come back, I miss you!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
wintotty|1295059621|2823223 said:
Hi Miss Debby!

Big congrats to your gorgeous new ring!! It looks perfect on your finger, Leon never disappoints, right? :appl:

I popped in here to say congrats, and also have a few questions.....since I'm wanting to get a yellow diamond in a double halo setting by Leon. How was your experience with Perry on Yellow diamonds? I'm looking through the Diamonds by Lauren but if Perry/Leon can provide competitive pricing, I'd rather do it under one roof... your thoughts will be helpful!! :wavey:

WINTOTTTY!!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Here's my experience: I actually spoke with 3 main vendors in looking for my stone: GOG, DBL, and Perry. They were all fantastic in their relations and willingness to work with me. With GOG, my original idea was to have them cut me a branded stone in yellow, flor yellow. (My idea was an AVR center with 2 AVR white sides.) I didn't end up doing this because of 2 main reasons. 1st: because it would have left me so little left in my budget for the setting. 2nd: because Leon felt the depth of the AVRs wouldn't work for this ring design.

David at DBL was sweetheart, and I had had my eye on one of his stones forever and was thinking of just going for it and a simple DBL "temp" setting. And was also still considering the same stone in a whole differnt Leon design. He offered me a great price and I almost did it.

Of all three I went with Perry. Why? He's also a joy to work with, and I feel firmly convinced that when you go to Leon (and are not, let's say particular about having any of the awesome branded stones) they will bend over backwards to get you an incredible price that's sorta like a package deal with the Leon ring. In fact, they'd probably even do it if you weren't getting a Leon ring, but I don't know that for sure. He found me EXACTLY what I wanted, quickly, in a shape that I wanted and would work with the ring design, and for about $1000 less than I was expecting.

Hope that helps. Great to see you here again Wintotty! :D

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous Debbie!! :appl:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Hi Luv!! :wavey:

I'm lurking the forum here and there, just not participating much..... After all this is THE place to be when you are looking into buying diamonds, right?

Missydebby,

Thanks for letting me know. I just sent E-mail to Leon, asking for Perry's E-mail address and letting him know what I am looking for. I want fancy yellow cushion diamond in 0.6 to 1 carat weight. Want it in double halo ring......kind of like Tiffany sola ring. I tried on some rings at Tiffany and .68 carat double halo ring was about $9800. I'm trying to see if I can get a better price by going to Leon. I don't think Tiffany's price is that bad considering the mark up......but wanted to check with Leon before I make a decision...because I still think his ring is more special......

Will see if I can get any response back from them next week.....wish I was an artist like you, so I can create art (like it's easy, right?), and phoof! changes into some blings!! Oh well.....I was never a creative type..... :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results