color
clarity

#TBT I'm Back!!! With my new Leon!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Love all your rings, esp. the glowy neon shots! :lickout:

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: ....have died and gone to heaven. Spectaculicious.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm such a sucker for your french cut e-ring and wedding band, but that RHR is out of this world spectacular! Missydebby, you have lovely taste and I would love it if you graced us with more pics!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yep, more pics please! Gorgeous rings Debbie! I love them all. Your new ring turned out beautifully-love the e/w ovals, and the color of that greenish yellow is stunning.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Missdebby! that is a great design for a RHR....I just love it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow! I am so glad you got the antique calibre band, it complements your beautiful ring perfectly. And then that mother's ring...spectacular! Thanks for coming back and posting pictures :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Debbie~ all of these rings are stunning! The mother's ring turned out beautifully :love: It really all came together. You chose wisely!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Too many new pretties to handle! I echo the sentiment that the group shot is tdf. The proportions of your rhr are spot on - flawless! Your new band is my favorite from Leon. Lucky girl!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Damn,

I just said a VERY bad word out loud! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are un :love: freakin :love: believable! You lucky lucky thing!

Wear them in great health and happiness, Miss Debbie. Don't stay away for so long! I missed you!!! :wavey:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!!!! I'm so jetlagging right now. Let's see if I can answer some questions and put up some more pics.

Regarding timeline: mine's sorta hard to say because I was all over the place of the design of my mother's ring. (see other threads.) But I think it was like 2 months including Leon's winter break. It's never that big of an issue for me, because really, I just need to have it during the timeframe I'm in the States. I got it 2 days before my flight :appl: But I had been in contact with Rachael once I knew my exact dates, so I knew it'd be fine.

I am sooooo glad I went for this design instead of the blue and yellow mother's ring, I had considered. My left hand and right hand are both distinctive but don't compete each other. Win/win. And I finally got my pave fix.

I love the character of the center oval. It changes crazily in the sunlight. Just what I wanted (a yellow diamond with peridot tendencies.) Perry hit the nail on the head with this one. And it's 100% eye clean, and beautiful color saturation. I am super right handed and my right hand is at least a 1/2 size larger than my left. Because of the width, Leon made it a smidge above 5 1/2 and it fits perfectly.

And yes, I paid for it entirely out of what I've earned for my paintings and while I was in the States I was busy with sending out 13 sold works and painting a 2 by 3 foot commission in the new Stateside studio. (YAY!) So not only is it a mother's ring, with my center stone daughter in between me and my hubby white ovals, but it's also a mother's ring, to remind me of what I am capable of. :D

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Where's that smiley where I fall face-down?

Wow, those are something. That 3-stone is TDF! I've been on very little because of health and other issues over here, but I'm sure glad I got back on to see this. I hope you're doing well and I'll update you on my ring and my "Andelain" soon.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Andelain, I hope the health issues aren't too bad!!! I've been off of PS for like 3 weeks, so I wasn't aware. feel better. Can't wait for your update.

BTW, my mom got me a birthday pressie to match. And it's especially great cause my daughter's nickname is Mariposa (butterfly)

necklacemring.jpg

PS... sorry for the weird picky finger in all of these... Had an accident with a door when I was 16 :errrr:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
EEEK These are SO GORGEOUS! What an amazing collection! Including your necklace. So beautiful....

How does the sparkle of the antique calibre compare to the pave on your mother's ring? And did Leon say anything about wearing the antique calibre next to your e-ring? (i.e. are they relatively safe since it's metal-on-metal)?

You have such a unique awesome set!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lovestreet :wavey:

Yes, forgot to answer that. The antique calibre is slightly less sparkly. It still totally flashes though. Just slightly less. It is the most delicate ring I've ever seen. Just breathtaking.

I did talk to Leon first about it and got his "blessing" :lol: And that's correct- it does work to not destroy the ering because they are both channel set.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Debby your rings are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: Congrats :appl: :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection of Leons! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just love how the RHR compliments the ering/wedding band! I am a matchy-matchy person and love rings that work together on both hands.

Leon's work is just fabulous - delicate yet strong. He really gets it right!

Congrats and enjoy your beautiful rings - they are just spectacular!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Here's what I love about Leon's work: it seems both antique in its execution (so delicate with the tiniest details) and yet his lines are so modern and clean. For me the best of both worlds.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree! I think that's one reason I LOVE his work so much too. I'm just so glad he doesn't force people to go through an expensive middle man (a middleman like Cartier or Tiffany) to be able to get his amazing workmanship and vision. So cool!

The antique calibre is the perfect complement to your e-ring too. You have a TLP (total Leon Party?) on your hands!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous pieces!

cheers--Sharon

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, the ring with the yellow diamond is so elegant has has perfect proportions.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Love them both!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Love them both (and your e-ring too!!) :love:

Cachette :))

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my rings on my mug (one of my paintings that finances my bad bling habit :naughty: )

3oncup2.jpg

And on my finger with flash

withflash.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!!

Lovely, Deb! The white design with the yellow centerpiece is perfect, and I definitely agree that you have showstoppers on both hands :appl:

Enjoy it!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly! The wedding ring is so elegant, and goes with your ering beautifully. And the mother's ring... SO GORGEOUS. That yellow beauty just shines in that setting! GORGEOUS! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sigh............love love love.

I'm thinking your are a lucky girl to have a great talent to support your bling habit..........

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
i can't stop looking at them! :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh lovely :appl: the new RHR is gorgeous :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results