shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB I am glad to "see" you in better spirits at least here on PS. Laughter is good for the soul.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that this thread is *the* example of the best of PS people. I'm just so sorry for PintoBean's terrible loss but I also love that because of PintoBean's willingness to laugh with the tears, we may have rendered DF positively speechless with our boobalicious real estate and all the friendly pretty pussies! :lol-2::mrgreen::lol-2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss PB. I have been following the thread and love seeing all of the support here. Your humor always has me giggling and it is great to see it shine through. I read more than post here, but have both boobies and several pussies to add to the post Screenshot_2017-06-05-14-27-02.jpg Screenshot_2017-06-05-14-24-40.jpg 20170605_141800.jpg 20170605_141600.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Operator: "911 what is your emergency?"
DF: "boobs...boobs..."
wowzer.gif
faintthud.gif
ambu23.gif
Ladies, Beautiful BOOBS Keep them coming!. Please start an official SMTBoobs thread.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pintobean, I just wanted to send my condolences and give you a hug. I know humor is a great thing, but I hope you know that it's okay to be sad, stay sad, and take care of yourself first.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss PB. I have been following the thread and love seeing all of the support here. Your humor always has me giggling and it is great to see it shine through. I read more than post here, but have both boobies and several pussies to add to the post Screenshot_2017-06-05-14-27-02.jpg Screenshot_2017-06-05-14-24-40.jpg 20170605_141800.jpg 20170605_141600.jpg
Hubba Hubba!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Mammies! How I love 'em! How I love 'em! My dear old mammies!" (aka mammary glands)

Photo 1. I had a back injury a while ago and had to wear a brace. Self conscious? Noooo - it didn't make me feel self conscious! Not at all! :liar:

Photo 2. And then there was THIS act of gravitational defiance... I was just back from the gym, and I was wearing what I call 'the cattle dog bra' - basically, the one that rounds them up and points them in the right direction...which in this case was straight up! :-o

Pinto, I haven't had anything to say thus far because I think there's nothing I could add that hasn't already been said. But you're in my prayers every night and I check in on you every day, ready to be one of many people here willing to stick their hands out to catch your heart, should it fall under the weight of grief. Blessings to you, you crazy, precious lady.

ETA Seriously, what ARE my boobs doing in that second photo???

my brace_2_a.jpg

Post gym_a.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Mammies! How I love 'em! How I love 'em! My dear old mammies!" (aka mammary glands)

Photo 1. I had a back injury a while ago and had to wear a brace. Self conscious? Noooo - it didn't make me feel self conscious! Not at all! :liar:

Photo 2. And then there was THIS act of gravitational defiance... I was just back from the gym, and I was wearing what I call 'the cattle dog bra' - basically, the one that rounds them up and points them in the right direction...which in this case was straight up! :-o

Pinto, I haven't had anything to say thus far because I think there's nothing I could add that hasn't already been said. But you're in my prayers every night and I check in on you every day, ready to be one of many people here willing to stick their hands out to catch your heart, should it fall under the weight of grief. Blessings to you, you crazy, precious lady.

ETA Seriously, what ARE my boobs doing in that second photo???

my brace_2_a.jpg

Post gym_a.jpg

Those braces are no fun with larger boobs! Not sure which is worse -- a jacket over so no one sees the brace but WOW the boobs... Or the brace visible drawing more attention but clearly not an intentional boost...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi TooPatient :)

My brace has a steel plate in the back, and the inside of the whole thing is rough so it will connect with the velcro at any size. It *has* to go over something or you simply can't wear it. Even with just a t-shirt, I still got deep imprints, so I opted for a sweater and the stripper look. I looked like I'd had an accident while pole dancing.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
basically, the one that rounds them up and points them in the right direction...which in this case was straight up!
Even with a bra on, when I lay on the floor on my back, the twins are not located on my chest, rather, they slide sideways in the vicinity of my armpits. Count your blessings.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I count them, Matata! I counted them...and I got to 38. if you know what I mean.... :D

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi TooPatient :)

My brace has a steel plate in the back, and the inside of the whole thing is rough so it will connect with the velcro at any size. It *has* to go over something or you simply can't wear it. Even with just a t-shirt, I still got deep imprints, so I opted for a sweater and the stripper look. I looked like I'd had an accident while pole dancing.

Mine is like that too. Thankfully, it was cold last time I needed. Wore a turtleneck or just whatever shirt thick enough to cushion the brace. Then like a suit jacket or dressy sweater/jacket thing over that.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even with a bra on, when I lay on the floor on my back, the twins are not located on my chest, rather, they slide sideways in the vicinity of my armpits. Count your blessings.
I think you need a stronger bra M. I have to pay for the Wacoals with 4 hooks to keep mine from doing this. ;-)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to pay for the Wacoals with 4 hooks to keep mine from doing this
That's what I wear. I suppose I need to start looking for bras with steel girders in them. Prolly easier to just accept the flapping and flopping.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's what I wear. I suppose I need to start looking for bras with steel girders in them. Prolly easier to just accept the flapping and flopping.
Flapping and flopping? What about flipping?:lol-2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flapping and flopping? What about flipping?:lol-2:
Now this sounds painful!? I have to wear the heavy duty sports ones when riding my horse but they have never done this! :lol-2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about flipping?
Go ahead, PB, kick me when I'm down. Yanno how some women joke about giving themselves black eyes when they jog? I can actually bruise my butt from the flipping over my head and smacking all up and down the other side.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ya'll are a riot! I have trolled my computer for a boob picture and I just don't have one, as I don't wear things that expose my meager boobs. Here's one from about 8 years ago....best I've got. I actually thought about asking my 12 year old son to take one for me, then I realized that the therapy bills weren't worth it! :lol-2:

Halle at pool.jpg

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now this sounds painful!? I have to wear the heavy duty sports ones when riding my horse but they have never done this! :lol-2:

I also wear sports bras over my regular bra when I ride. It is painful if I do not. I am a runner (only for exercise;-) ) and that requires the heavy duty bra as well. Not so much for flipping but to keep myself from hearing the Bay watch theme song. Lol.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I refresh I'm :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Does anyone know where DF lives? We should do a wellness visit bahahahahahahahaha!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually thought about asking my 12 year old son to take one for me, then I realized that the therapy bills weren't worth it! :lol-2:

OK. I have to admit that that this one made me laugh until I fell off my chair. Thanks, yenny. :wavey:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I have never before posted on Diamond Hangout and rarely check it out. PintoBean, I just found out about your loss and I am so very sorry. Obviously, I couldn't help but notice the outpouring of support from the PS community. It is a testament to the high regard members have for you. Hang in there.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OK. I have to admit that that this one made me laugh until I fell off my chair. Thanks, yenny. :wavey:
Glad I made you laugh AGBF!! What kind of depraved Mom am I that my first thought after failing to find the coveted boob photo was to get my impressionable son to take one for me?? I can only imagine his reaction had I asked him! I'm honestly so disturbed that I must go drink another glass of wine!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What kind of depraved Mom am I that my first thought after failing to find the coveted boob photo was to get my impressionable son to take one for me?? I can only imagine his reaction had I asked him! I'm honestly so disturbed that I must go drink another glass of wine!

Haha. I can just picture it! I have 3 teenage sons and a teenager daughter...your post had me cracking up.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Haha. I can just picture it! I have 3 teenage sons and a teenager daughter...your post had me cracking up.
Would it have been any better to ask my 10 year old daughter?:lol-2::lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mom - Here son take my phone and please take a picture of my chest and make sure to get the cleavage. Keep my face out of the frame please.

Son - Have you been drinking or are you crazy?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes @yennyfire - I fell over laughing lololo lololololol! :lol-2:
Aww, PB...that's the best thing I've heard all day!! So glad I could make you smile! Also so happy to hear that your therapy went well this morning! That's a huge accomplishment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results