carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here some boobies!
A bit off topic...Phanie -- I was just sketching out a pendant idea for a custom setting for a moonstone and it closely resembles the shape of yours. I'm taking that as a sign that I should proceed with the project. Nice boobs, too.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg @Phanie my DH just glanced over from the other side of my laptop and said, wow, that pendant is really cool. Little did he realize from that angle that the boobies were the focal point. He laughed when I explained this thread.

Love the pendant! Where did you get it? Gorgeous!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't what I'm more jealous of Phanie, the neck, the necklace or the boobs!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg @Phanie my DH just glanced over from the other side of my laptop and said, wow, that pendant is really cool. Little did he realize from that angle that the boobies were the focal point. He laughed when I explained this thread.

Love the pendant! Where did you get it? Gorgeous!

It is strange for Pricescope when a pendant becomes secondary to boobs.

I was willing to let the lobster being secondary go, although usually photos of lobsters are pretty catchy! But a pendant? On Pricescope? Coming in second? Unheard of!

Deb

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am laughing so hard. DH sees the humor as I explained earlier but my 36A step-daughter doesn't get how boobs could interfere with golf.

Wish I could custom order my body and take it in for modifications as easily as bling!
I'll keep my 40DD for now, but get rid of that DD butt and swap in a C instead. Oh? Stomach? Well, I feel like a D for now but leave a little room so I can change it out for a C if I change my mind next week.

Oh.... swapping out the DD for something in the range of B would be nice for yoga. Instructor says lay flat on your stomach and looks around the room and tells me to not prop myself up on my arms for this one... Ummm... HAHAHAHAHA

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Instructor says lay flat on your stomach and looks around the room and tells me to not prop myself up on my arms for this one... Ummm... HAHAHAHAHA
I empathize. When I go to the chiropractor, she brings out the "boob tube" for me when I have be on my stomach. Alas and woe.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Pinto,

I don't know you and you don't know me, but many times this thread has nearly brought me to tears. I'm awed and humbled by your fortitude & humor, and so impressed by the support and caring shown by PSers. It's really so much more than just a forum for jewelry lovers. I'm rooting for you!!

No boob photos but I do have this to share:
cat.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am laughing so hard. DH sees the humor as I explained earlier but my 36A step-daughter doesn't get how boobs could interfere with golf.

Wish I could custom order my body and take it in for modifications as easily as bling!
I'll keep my 40DD for now, but get rid of that DD butt and swap in a C instead. Oh? Stomach? Well, I feel like a D for now but leave a little room so I can change it out for a C if I change my mind next week.

Oh.... swapping out the DD for something in the range of B would be nice for yoga. Instructor says lay flat on your stomach and looks around the room and tells me to not prop myself up on my arms for this one... Ummm... HAHAHAHAHA

TooPatient!!! I can't believe you just posted this! I left Pricescope to go look for a Vince white Tee on eBay and, when, I couldn't find one, I went to Revolve. I ended up not finding one, but finding a black dress I loved. (I do not have a "little black dress" at all!) The problem was that it only came in size 2 and I am usually a size 4. I was afraid I might not be able to breathe in a size 2. To make a long story a tiny bit shorter, I looked up the model's measurements. It said her bust was 32". Her waist was 25". And her hips were 34.5".

I eventually found the measuring tape I keep in my computer room. My bust was 32". I expected my waist to be about 27". (I had found my waist to be 27" back in seventh grade in Home Economics and I had lied about it because I was ashamed my waist was so big. And I got caught lying by the teacher!) But guess what? My waist was 31.5"! AS big as my bust!!! The size of a man's waist!!! And my hips were 36". I was a perfect pear!!!

I felt HORRIBLE. (And I know you feel for me, too.) But there is good news!!!

When I looked at the computer again, I realized that if the model had a 32" bust and 34.5" hips and I had the same size bust and hips (my hips being only 1 and 1/2 inches bigger) I could wear the dress! So my enormous waist would not keep me from fitting in the dress! Because it is a baggy shift with no waistline! So I ordered the size 2.

But What kind of measurements do i have!!?? They rival what you described above!

Deb :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pintobean
Here some boobies!

IMG_6330.JPG
wowzer.gif
Don't drop em!...
askeered.gif
6.9 earthquake!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps we should start an educational section on the Bosoms of Pricescope. Evaluate them like we would a diamond. Distance from crown (of head) to nip; height and perk; definitely spread and symmetry. Can't do much with light dispersion and fire but can substitute "casting small/medium/large shadow" as a performance category.

LOLOLOL I missed a lot of puss and boobies last night.:lol:

Elliot that is quite nice cleavage.:love:
Phanie love your boobies and your pendant.
Deb (AGBF) Love your sweet photo:kiss:
Whitewave Nice!
Matata very lovely!
Jordonybass thank you and don't mind if I do:halo:
Mochiko that is a sweet pussy:halo:
Ilikeshiny good luck with your surgery in 2 weeks! I know that is a major procedure and sending you lots and lots of good luck dust!

OK contributing a few photos of my MINI rack and some more hairy and mischievous pussies while we are at it. :cheeky:
First just to show I did improve in the boob department at least somewhat...

FLAT as a pancake (heck it looks indented to me there) :-o:razz:
missyandapachejpg.JPG

And the current situation. Not boobilicous but I'm OK with it.8-)
No bra worn in either photo. The one good thing about not being swell boobied...:mrgreen:

eveninggown.jpg
Dress not altered in that photo so didn't fit exactly right in the booby department. That's what happens when you dont have enough booby real estate to fill into the dress properly.:oops: It fits better now but I am too lazy to take a photo with it on post alterations.

from another vantage point...
gregandmissyatdebbieswedding.JPG

Equal time for the pussies now. Some tongue with that pussy:razz: :lol-2::oops2: (no I didn't:naughty:) :twisted:

francescatongue.JPG

fredlayingnexttogreg.JPG

Pussy gets into everything :mrgreen:
francescaandslipper.JPG

Pussy enjoying the sun...feeling good:halo:
tommyonwindow.JPG

and from yesterday around 8PM. I love how bright it is outside still at that time of evening. The pussies seem to be relaxing at the moment :whistle:
tommyandbobbybeachhouse.JPG

OK your turn 8-)

Last edited:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking about you this morning, PB. I hope you have a good therapy session.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pussy......yes you can grab it :lol::lol::lol:

20170604_223421.jpg

I really don't know what Pricescope has come to....... We have some truly dirty minded newbies here.

Welcome!!! LOL!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I usually love refreshing this thread to read new posts bc it's like many many hugs from my guardian angels around the world, but the past 24 hours has been like pure comic gold Bahahahahha.

Last night I had, can we call it, an existential crisis?! Where I questioned if my husband had truly existed. It felt like in a blink of an eye he was in my life and in a blink of an eye he was gone. :sick:

@gemgirl 's dog Chloe is a thoughtful genius and she texted me early in the AM to make sure I was up for my therapy session. I really like the psychologist. She's got a warm, calming manner about her. The session room has a rocking chair and an armless bench to lay down on. It's got a beautiful quilt pattern cover on it, not like traditional quilt but squares of velvet and patterns in jewel tones. Session is 45 minutes and I must be a fast talker bc I talked about DH, his death, alcoholism, my weight, and my childhood relationship with my mom bahahahahah. She filled a piece of paper with notes.:lol-2: Thankfully next week will be at a decent hour of the day lololol! The good thing about this AM session was that I got to buy a bagel for breakfast on the way home, and I've devoured half and may consume the other half. While I have kicked caffeine from just not drinking any last week, I opted to make myself a cup this AM to try to resume normal habits. I am in better spirits between all of you cracking me up (and working out my abs) and the therapy session.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(((Hugs))). So happy your therapy went well this AM. Fast talkers rock by the way. :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
For you PB:

Well, I guess I might as well add to the boob pics. My outfit for one of the JCK GTGs :razz: Look ma, no bra!

IMG_2169.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ROL. Nice. :love:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought this dress a few weeks ago. Was debating wearing the tank under it instead of a bra (thinking maybe it would cover a little more).
I came to two conclusions... It looks better with bra not tank and I really am a pear. received_1679306818765388.jpeg received_1679310765431660.jpeg received_1679312395431497.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we don't see a post from him within an hour we better call 911 and send the paramedics over to his house! :cheeky:

Good idea to check in him DeeJay. Some of these pictures may put him into cardiac arrest!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, You are so cute! Great picture.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, You are so cute! Great picture.

Thank you, Callie. But you got me at a moment when I happen to be in cardiac arrest from looking at some of the biggest (and most beautiful) boobs I have ever seen. I hadn't expected them to be in my face, pair after beautiful pair. And if I am in cardiac arrest, someone had better go pick up DF's body. (Is it in bad taste to say that in a widow's thread?) I doubt I would find the answer to that in any etiquette book that is still extant. Maybe we should write one of our own.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Callie. But you got me at a moment when I happen to be in cardiac arrest from looking at some of the biggest (and most beautiful) boobs I have ever seen. I hadn't expected them to be in my face, pair after beautiful pair. And if I am in cardiac arrest, someone had better go pick up DF's body. (Is it in bad taste to say that in a widow's thread?) I doubt I would find the answer to that in any etiquette book that is still extant. Maybe we should write one of our own.

I am a big fan of ALWAYS writing our own book -- on EVERY topic!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pussy is not up for grabs, but my Newfie is always available. Griffin112013.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, only bc I love PB. My humble boobies. Really nothing to write home about, especially since I figured out that the most comfortable bra in the world for me is one without underwire, so it makes them even less noteworthy. Friends and their dog came over on Sat, so I took a pic of all of them waiting for treats :) No pussies for grabs in our house, so 3 dogs will have to suffice!

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, happy to hear that you made it to the unholy early therapy session and that it helped. Love you to bits.

I had no idea we had such a fantastic bevy of bountiful boobalicious bosoms on PS. Way to go ladies.

My pussy got stuck in a pair of pants. Do they make his butt look big?
big butt.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww AGBF your Newfie is lovely. My girl has a Newfie friend called Ursa

IMG_0413.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results