shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg you guys have me :lol-2::lol:with the boobies and pussies!

I'm getting better at telling insensitive dimwits "I respectfully disagree." And if they keep going, I have no problem dancing around with my middle fingers waving in the air. :dance:

I've come to realize that I sleep better when there is someone under the roof and my appetite opens up when I have company as well. The problem is that everyone has work and other responsibilities during the week. Dang adulting!o_O

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! This thread keeps taking all kinds of interesting turns :)

I'll play. This is me currently, but I'm having a breast reduction in less than two weeks! I'm very excited. I've wanted to do it for about ten years and finally have the money and circumstances to make it happen.

Wow!!! If I had not had friends and family members complain of back pain, I would say, "Are you mad?".

I could use a donation...but since the little I have is sagging, I would need an expert to figure out where to put what was donated to make it look decent!!! Too many hours in surgery!

Deb :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The problem is that everyone has work and other responsibilities during the week.
Imaginary friends PB. Works for me. They don't say things I want to slap them upside the head for. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone Matata talks to "air heads."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my friends, who recently died, mourned her husband from the time of his death until her death.

Matata, I have been thinking frequently about your friend who planned to end her life by ceasing to eat and drink. I have not read any threads in which you discussed this since you first announced her intention and I do not know if you discussed it in places where other Pricescopers read. If she did carry out her plan, I am sure that you have been through a great deal of grieving and I wanted you to know that you and she have been on my mind.

Deb

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted you to know that you and she have been on my mind.
Thank you AGBF. Jacqui died in March, 7 days after she began refusing sustenance. She wanted only her husband with her so I never got to see her once she went into hospice. The friend I was referring to above died May 12. I had the honor of being with her as she left this world. Diane never went anywhere, even to the mailbox, without putting on red lipstick which she felt was one sign of a cultured lady. She didn't want to leave her home for the final time without it so we made sure to apply her lipstick before she was picked up. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the hearse drivers.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Matata - something very beautiful and dignified about the red lipstick ritual.:love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Matata, You have had a very difficult year to say the least. What a wonderful friend you are. Both Diane and Jacque were lucky to have you in their life. They got you and your wonderful sense of humor. I'm sure you were a huge comfort to both of them. Hugs

Your mentioned the look on the hearse driver' said face. All I can picture is the look on Diane's when she saw what you did for her. Everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like you.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB has asked that we post tatas and bazooms. She did not attach a size requirement. We do not discriminate here. All bosoms are welcome as long as they're your own and not some random gifs from the internet because we do not support fake news.

We're an equal opportunity bazoomery! I'm going to borrow PB's LOLOLOL!
You know what? I don't have a photo of my mini rack. That sounds like an option on a small sized SUV doesn't it? Gotta' look thru the 'ole files....

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps we should start an educational section on the Bosoms of Pricescope. Evaluate them like we would a diamond. Distance from crown (of head) to nip; height and perk; definitely spread and symmetry. Can't do much with light dispersion and fire but can substitute "casting small/medium/large shadow" as a performance category.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

I'm shocked DF is late to arrive at this party!:confused:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl, Once you fit 45 you will be thrilled with your mini rack. Like everything else, a large rack does not look nearly as good as you age. One of my girlfriend used to be so envious of our friends with large boobs when we were young. Now not even a little!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ladies are hawt ;-)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Billy Ray's license plate... that's all I'm sayin'!

IMG_1823.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread officially makes me LOL! Love you all!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, I'm LOL over here!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I appreciate a grief and bosoms thread... I present to you-- "boobs or lobster, which is supposed to be the focus of the photo?"
IMG_3271.jpg
Be careful!...The lobster might grab one of em! OUTCH!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol to SMTB!!! Shhhhhhh, don't tell DF, he's a boobs guy!!!
Yes ladies please post pics on the SMTBoobs...thread!..
player.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wondering if I should now scour my computer for a "chest shot" (so that I can participate in this thread) the way I have scoured it for "a neckshot" and "a wrist shot" and "a hand shot" so many times over the years!

AGBF :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this is truly an equal opportunity bosom thread, then my flat chest is just as deserving of space as that of the better endowed ladies. (I did scour my computer, and the only chest shot I could find was this one. I don't get out much.) This photo is eons old and I do not resemble the woman in the photograph very much anymore, but we both have flat chests.

Deb
:saint:

AGBFChestShot1.jpg

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Pintobean
Here some boobies!

IMG_6330.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results