shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats Trhs12!

OECtime

Rough_Rock
A little bit of whining over here. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting two weeks for my CADs and I'm getting so impatient - I can't WAIT to see what the ring is going to look like! Help me be patient, everyone. The waiting is so hard!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECtime|1380295947|3528392 said:
A little bit of whining over here. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting two weeks for my CADs and I'm getting so impatient - I can't WAIT to see what the ring is going to look like! Help me be patient, everyone. The waiting is so hard!

I feel your pain OECtime, the waiting is just excrutiating! Hang in there and try your best to distract yourself with other things...although I realize this is much easier said than done :cheeky: It shouldn't be too long now, looking forward to seeing the cad!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gave the ok for my final project (final ring project anyway-have a pendant to do later and then that's it) yesterday.

Minha

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone. :wavey:

This is my first Halo setting. Whiteflash said 12 more days! I can't wait. :)

hope5.png

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I can finally post here!!! My first custom piece!! Beautiful blue zircon I took off an antique brooch :bigsmile: :lickout:

_10488.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1380575116|3529751 said:
I can finally post here!!! My first custom piece!! Beautiful blue zircon I took off an antique brooch :bigsmile: :lickout:
Unbelievably stunning.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
PB!!! That Zircon 3 stone is gorgeous! I really do hope to do something quite similar with my tourmaline. So beautiful!

As for me- I'm still waiting on my 2 diamonds resets. I hope to have both back in the next week or two. Fingers crossed!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who did the work? It is impeccible and so gorgeous in its simplicity and timelessness!

I have not been a good PSer, not checking in with RT for weeks on end. I see that some of you have finally gotten your lovelies and some are still waiting. Am so sorry for not being present to support you all.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1380633273|3530058 said:
Who did the work? It is impeccible and so gorgeous in its simplicity and timelessness!

I have not been a good PSer, not checking in with RT for weeks on end. I see that some of you have finally gotten your lovelies and some are still waiting. Am so sorry for not being present to support you all.

Chrono the setting is by ERD!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Another ERD success. Congrats PB. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Niel, SB, and Chrono!!! I will be picking it up on Thursday...just a few more days!! I hope that little nick on the table edge isn't too noticeable, I didn't notice it that much when it was in the brooch so hopefully it's just the macro shots ;-)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Pandabee, that ring is spectacular. And the workmanship is immaculate. Those prongs are swoon worthy!! I'd love a three stone like that one but when I showed Mr K he rolled his eyes....

3-4 weeks for Gladys (the name seems to have stuck) to be set and sent to me now we have approved CADs. Am itching to get her but I know the best things are worth waiting for. But it's still hard!!

SB, I can't wait to see what your two resets look like! JbEG have done both, correct?

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Pandabee, that ring is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous :love:
Hope everyone's projects are going well. Still waiting here, although work and Masters are keeping me busy so not noticing the waiting as much.
Looking forward to seeing all your lovely pieces soon,
Scarlett

OECtime

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Pandabee :love:

MissKitty - 3-4 weeks! That must feel like an eternity!

I got my first CADs for my ering and have some changes - I posted a new topic in RT for input. But getting closer and closer to completion!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pandabee, that ring is stunning! I love everything about it.

I'm still waiting on my CAD's and reminding myself that it will be worth the wait! We leave for our wedding in 38 days so I'm getting a bit nervous.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1380661224|3530322 said:
SB, I can't wait to see what your two resets look like! JbEG have done both, correct?

Nope Jbeg is only doing 1 setting- the rose gold micro pave. However I bought the second setting from them but sent it to another PS vendor to set my diamond. He royally jacked it up and now I'm waiting to see if it can be fixed. :nono: It was an antique Edwardian ring so I'm really upset about it ATM. Supposedly it was to be fixed today but I haven't heard anything.

CathB

Rough_Rock

CathB

Rough_Rock
Hi All, :wavey:

We have approved the 2nd CAD version and I can't believe Wink managed to get exactly what I wanted out of the garble I've been sending him! Now that is some skill set :cheeky:

It looks so awesome that I'm starting to get really impatient! The project is already coming along ahead of time but I just had to ask if I could have it sooner, the hide!! :naughty:

buttercupcad_2_0.jpg

Here's hoping that I get Buttercup in 2 weeks! :cheeky:

Hope everyone's projects are going fabulously well and I can't wait to see more yummy pics.

Til next time.
:wavey:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB,
Oh no....I hope the setting can still be salvaged.

To the rest,
I hope you all have a successful wait. Mine just went back to ERD for a remake. :blackeye:

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Tough day today but I just got confirmation that BGD is shipping out my pendant today. It ship be arriving on Monday. YAY! :appl:

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Chrono: Sorry to hear. Hope next one will turn out good.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono, what was wrong w/your ring??

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring has several prong issues:
1 prong is skewed to one side and the same prong isn't touching the girdle (only touching the crown). The gap between the stone and prong is large enough to slip a sewing thread through.
1 prong has several deep tool marks that is visible and can be felt by the finger.
1 prong is longer than the other.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1380890053|3532007 said:
My ring has several prong issues:
1 prong is skewed to one side and the same prong isn't touching the girdle (only touching the crown). The gap between the stone and prong is large enough to slip a sewing thread through.
1 prong has several deep tool marks that is visible and can be felt by the finger.
1 prong is longer than the other.

:o
Oh no! Sorry to hear this Chrono. I am sure that you will have the best prongs ever once you have it back. Are you satisfied about the rest of the work?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, customer service is good and the pave work is fantastic.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's too bad! I'm glad it's getting resolved tho!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My 2 ring resets are both done. They will be here sometime Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm actually excitied to take a jewelry break from my recent resets. I think the stress is getting to me....and my bank account :nono:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Waiting for my re-set of MRB in Emilya. Victor has had my diamond for ~2 weeks and I'm VERY anxious especially since I changed my mind last minute from cushion halo to round halo. So...in the meantime I have been obsessively reading posts and looking at pictures on Pricescope. It's pretty bad!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results