shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

mns12

Shiny_Rock
That was weird, I JUST got an e-mail from Victor saying my ring will be completed within the next week :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mns12|1381000236|3532804 said:
That was weird, I JUST got an e-mail from Victor saying my ring will be completed within the next week :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

He's a member here. He probably read your post. hahahahaha! Just kidding!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh geez that would be funny!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
SB621|1380934355|3532478 said:
My 2 ring resets are both done. They will be here sometime Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm actually excitied to take a jewelry break from my recent resets. I think the stress is getting to me....and my bank account :nono:

I know the feeling. This year alone, I have gotten my diamond jackets, sapphire centres, south sea drops, Wilma freshwater pearls and Gladys. And a long strand of Tahitians. I need to step back from the credit card and enjoy what I have for a while.

I cant wait to see your new sparklies though. Are they there yet????

Chrono - I hope your prongs are fixed pronto.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My CADs are ready!
e-ring1.jpg ering2_0.jpg ering3.jpg

Grace said the "prongs/petals" look thick in the drawings but they will be shaved down after they are cast. Aside from that, it looks just like what I wanted.

I can't wait to have my new "baby" on my finger. Being patient just plain sucks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is done! I didn't get any pictures but ERD called to say it shipped today and will be ready for pickup tomorrow.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1381462286|3535687 said:
My ring is done! I didn't get any pictures but ERD called to say it shipped today and will be ready for pickup tomorrow.

Yay!!! :appl:

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I can add something to this thread! :appl:

2 of these wedding bands are going to be made for me. Miligrain will be added and the diamonds will be 3/4 eternity. I am SO excited but I was told they will take 6 weeks max to make and I am NOT a patient person!! ;-)

_10766.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meganmomma|1381501962|3535817 said:

2 of these wedding bands are going to be made for me. Miligrain will be added and the diamonds will be 3/4 eternity. I am SO excited but I was told they will take 6 weeks max to make and I am NOT a patient person!! ;-)

It looks stunning meganmomma!!
Will you pair these with your Tacori? What happened with youf knife edge pave bands?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is going to look beautiful MM! I like your current set very much, but I think this style of band is really going to complement your ering much better, and highlight that beautiful setting. I can't wait to see your new set!! Waiting really, really stinks, doesn't it? ;(

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Acinom said:

It looks stunning meganmomma!!
Will you pair these with your Tacori? What happened with youf knife edge pave bands?

Thank you!! Yes, one will go on either side of my Tacori. The diamonds will be on 2 sides, not 3, to spare my e-ring. I actually decided to use the diamonds from the knife-edge bands, because I've always been very happy with those. I had the jeweler look them over, just to double check, and she thought they were very good and was willing to trade them in if I had wanted to start over, so that was nice to know. I am using the diamonds from the 3 bands that I had (knife-edge e-ring with the 2 knife-edge pave bands), and that is allowing the new bands to be 3/4 eternity - what I always wanted. Even though there are extra labor charges to custom make the rings to fit the size of my diamonds, add miligrain, etc, the cost is still lower than completely starting over. And let's just say that DH is very pleased with that... ;-) And I am, too, because I've obviously changed things up a few times, and I'm relieved to save some money with this latest and most certainly LAST wedding set project! :oops:

junebug17 said:

This is going to look beautiful MM! I like your current set very much, but I think this style of band is really going to complement your ering much better, and highlight that beautiful setting. I can't wait to see your new set!! Waiting really, really stinks, doesn't it? ;(

Thank you!! I agree - I think these bands will compliment my e-ring better also. I guess it took me going completely away from the antique look to truly realize how much I do in fact love that look. And now, I just want to have bands that add to that feeling. I wish I had figured this all out a few years ago, but I guess I'm just glad that I'm at that place now! Poor DH, but I am grateful for his understanding. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved your set like it was and have been 'stalking' it, but this one will be even more stunning. I am looking forward to see the result.

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1381512135|3535935 said:
I loved your set like it was and have been 'stalking' it, but this one will be even more stunning. I am looking forward to see the result.

Thank you VERY much! :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
iluvshineythings, that's going to be gorgeous!

Chrono, yaaaaay! Hope you have it back soon!

Mine is cast, being polished/assembled and then should be pics coming of that much at least, before stones are set.

CathB

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the distraction whilst waiting for my custom ring. I received some pictures from Wink of my finished e - ring and just had to share this beautiful High Performance Diamond creation and hopefully will have some hand shots to share in a couple weeks :)

buttercut-side.jpg
buttercup-top_0.jpg
buttercup-standing.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks fabulous Cath!! What a beauty. A modern take of a true classic! Looking forward to see the handshots!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, haven't seen such a combination before - rose gold 3 stone semi-bezeled. Can't wait to see hand shots of it.

CathB

Rough_Rock
CathB|1381660909|3536805 said:
Hi All,
Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the distraction whilst waiting for my custom ring. I received some pictures from Wink of my finished e - ring and just had to share this beautiful High Performance Diamond creation and hopefully will have some hand shots to share in a couple weeks :)

buttercut-side_0.jpg
buttercup-top_0.jpg
buttercup-standing.jpg

Thank you very much Acinom and Chrono. :wavey:
I can't wait to have this ring in my hot not-so-little hands either!
I still can't believe that this is what Wink made out of my garbled descriptions and vague instructions, we got really lucky that we stumbled upon a brilliant and very patient man or who knows what I might have ended up with :cheeky:

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I guess all brilliant people and a little crazy in them, as per this video that Wink made that I just had to share. I'll create a dedicated thread when I have a little more time but for now, please enjoy :appl:
http://www.screencast.com/t/55UmKV8F

Thank you all again :wavey:

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock
CathB|1381660909|3536805 said:
just had to share this beautiful High Performance Diamond creation

AMAZING

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see hand shots! I love that you can see so much of the diamond from the side. Tension settings are great like that! And the rose gold is divine!

iluvshinythings, that Lily from JbEG is going to be smashing. I can't wait to see it finished for you!

megan momma, your new set is going to look fabulous. I wish I had gone 3/4 eternity with my wedding band. Sometimes it spins and it does annoy me...

I am hoping to have Gladys next week.... End of, maybe, perhaps early the following week once we factor in shipping to Australia? It's been a long wait for someone who is as impatient as I am!

Tennismom

Rough_Rock
Hi All, This is my first PS post. The amount of time that I have spent here reading is embarrassing. My husband had a ring made for our 20th w anniversary and 16 years later (last month) I lost the 1+ c diamond. I was just sick because I loved the stone and the ring but now I am thrilled to be designing my new 2 c ring with a totally different setting! I would not of wished for this but I am having so much fun! I got my first cad today. It looks like what I asked for but I really am not sure what to look for. I totally trust my jeweler and love working with him. We are calling this the 40 year ring! I love the excitement but hate the waiting! Thank you all for so much information.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow.. modern and classic. beautiful!!!!! :love: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is a work of art besides a ring.. I just love looking at people's unique rings.. I love your ring.. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm in love with that rose gold three stone!

I put in an order for a slighhhty customs work from DZ.

Should be in next weekend.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
CathB your ring looks amazing :love:
Still waiting not so patiently for my new ering. Waiting really is a pain :o :o

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My ring is ready! I'm happier than a witch in a broom factory!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Iluvshinythings!!! Have you received a photo from the designer?
Can't wait to see it!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
iluvshinythings|1383242455|3548233 said:
My ring is ready! I'm happier than a witch in a broom factory!!!!
:appl: Woo Hoo!!!! Looking forward to seeing it :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
My ring was ready but the Jeweller set Gladys crooked in the mount. GAHHHH!!! So it has to go back to the Jeweller and then back to Erica to be shipped to me. Best case scenario is end of next week. I am so itching to see her in real life!!!

Iluvshinythings - that's so exciting about your lily!! Pictures?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
misskittycat|1383296348|3548552 said:
My ring was ready but the Jeweller set Gladys crooked in the mount. GAHHHH!!! So it has to go back to the Jeweller and then back to Erica to be shipped to me. Best case scenario is end of next week. I am so itching to see her in real life!!!

Iluvshinythings - that's so exciting about your lily!! Pictures?

Aaaaaah! I am looking forward to see your BIG and beautiful OEC in this elegant setting!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results