shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I am joining this thread too. I have been talking to Erica at JbEG about a setting for Gladys/Dixie. We are going to do an 18ct white gold rosebud inspired setting with delicate double prongs and pave on the "swoops". I am guessing it will be 6-8 weeks of waiting? Am very excited!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1377059394|3507068 said:
I am joining this thread too. I have been talking to Erica at JbEG about a setting for Gladys/Dixie. We are going to do an 18ct white gold rosebud inspired setting with delicate double prongs and pave on the "swoops". I am guessing it will be 6-8 weeks of waiting? Am very excited!!

Oh I can't wait to see this setting! It will be stunning!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh! I HATE waiting! :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's going to be stunning, can't wait to see it! Yeah, this waiting is just excruciating :(sad

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm giving the ok tomorrow for a new project. I am culling down my collection to the bare bones. It will be this project and then at some point resetting my opal pendant into something smaller, aaaadn then that's it for me. I'll have to live vicariously thru everyone else after these next two!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My rose gold ring should be ready next week :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very excited for you SB. Do you have a thread or pictures to refresh our minds?

Just heard that mine could be ready as early as Wed of next week and I could potentially receive it by next Friday. I'm extra happy that my work travel plan has been cancelled too so I can get to FedEx to pick up my ring. :devil: :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing your rings Chrono and SB!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1377198774|3508168 said:

Just heard that mine could be ready as early as Wed of next week and I could potentially receive it by next Friday. I'm extra happy that my work travel plan has been cancelled too so I can get to FedEx to pick up my ring. :devil: :bigsmile:

It is just a reset. It was my old 2.04ct that was in the VC emilya. I was going to sell it but decided to keep it. It will be in a pave RG ring by Jbeg with a WG head. Very simple until I figure out long term what i want.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
This sounds gorgeous!!
I too am looking forward to seeing the new rings SB and Chrono :love:
Steven is crazy busy this week with a few rings to finish up, so need to wait untill weekend before finalising my design. Really looking forward to what he comes up with.
My mothers ring is underway and should be ready by the 10th Sept.
Waiting is sooooo hard.

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
SB621|1377200381|3508184 said:
Chrono|1377198774|3508168 said:

It is just a reset. It was my old 2.04ct that was in the VC emilya. I was going to sell it but decided to keep it. It will be in a pave RG ring by Jbeg with a WG head. Very simple until I figure out long term what i want.

Um, hello...?? Pave.. Rose Gold.. 2.04ct.. Your idea of simple and mine are completely different. :wink2: I can't wait to see the lovely setting from JbEG (love those ladies).

Fizz83

Rough_Rock
Had to join this thread too! Been trying to pick out an engagement ring since May, finally picked out a center stone last month and decided to design the setting after not being able to find a setting that was just right. Making slight adjustments to the CAD, but sooo close!

photo_307.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB, it sounds really pretty!

Fizz83, I love halos with plain shanks!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one who joined to this waiting group today. Only 3 three weeks and my 1.35 and .70 oecs get new appearance. Hardly can wait!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Sophia setting by Victor Canera is ready!!! Due to customs regulations, I could not send my stone to the US, as I would have had to pay 21% customs fee on my own stone when it comes back in the country! :read:

Victor was great to work with. I am currently delibarating whether to add some minimal engraving here and there (what do you think?). Then it will be shipped to and set in Belgium. It may take a while before I can finally wear it on my finger. I can't wait!!!

Here is the sneak peak of the setting without the center stone (a 5.30 ct OEC). The setting has 8 french cuts on each side. I am really happy with this result!!! :bigsmile:

_9403.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1377270583|3508640 said:
Here is one who joined to this waiting group today. Only 3 three weeks and my 1.35 and .70 oecs get new appearance. Hardly can wait!

I know, waiting is tough...I have at least 2 and a half weeks to go, time is dragging! Looking forward to your resets Confection!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1377708493|3511364 said:
My Sophia setting by Victor Canera is ready!!! Due to customs regulations, I could not send my stone to the US, as I would have had to pay 21% customs fee on my own stone when it comes back in the country! :read:

Victor was great to work with. I am currently delibarating whether to add some minimal engraving here and there (what do you think?). Then it will be shipped to and set in Belgium. It may take a while before I can finally wear it on my finger. I can't wait!!!

Here is the sneak peak of the setting without the center stone (a 5.30 ct OEC). The setting has 8 french cuts on each side. I am really happy with this result!!! :bigsmile:

Oh wow, it's gorgeous!!! And a 5.3 OEC??? Holy moley, that's amazing! You must be going crazy with waiting - can't wait to see this ring!

As for the engraving, I think I like it as is - I am not a design expert though, it's just my own personal preference - it will be fabulous no matter what!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1377036096|3506842 said:
I'm not waiting on cads or a custom piece, but can I join you ladies anyway? :halo: I ordered a Simon G setting for my OEC through a local jeweler a little over a week ago, and unfortunately it's going to take 4 weeks (I have a feeling maybe even longer) and I'm already going out of my mind waiting. I'm looking at at least September 9th, and this waiting is torturous! Thanks for letting me vent a little, usually time flies by for me but now it's dragging! ;(

Which Simon G did you decide on?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I LOVE it!!! I wouldn't engrave it...I think it's spectacular on it's own!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted in show me the bling, but mine is done!

_9406.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nowicanseethemoon|1377714915|3511432 said:
junebug17|1377036096|3506842 said:
I'm not waiting on cads or a custom piece, but can I join you ladies anyway? :halo: I ordered a Simon G setting for my OEC through a local jeweler a little over a week ago, and unfortunately it's going to take 4 weeks (I have a feeling maybe even longer) and I'm already going out of my mind waiting. I'm looking at at least September 9th, and this waiting is torturous! Thanks for letting me vent a little, usually time flies by for me but now it's dragging! ;(

Which Simon G did you decide on?

I decided to go with this one, TR 523 - I didn't purchase it from this company, but this site has the most pics of it - it is much prettier in person! I really can't wait - I think it is going to really improve the appearance of my diamond. Thanks for asking!

http://www.genesisdiamonds.net/simon-g-tr523-engagement-ring.html

_9410.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fizz83|1377207873|3508259 said:
Had to join this thread too! Been trying to pick out an engagement ring since May, finally picked out a center stone last month and decided to design the setting after not being able to find a setting that was just right. Making slight adjustments to the CAD, but sooo close!

Fizz!!! This is really REALLY gorgeous -- and your diamond will POP!! :love: Love it & can't wait to see the actual ring! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1377719541|3511475 said:
I posted in show me the bling, but mine is done!

OMG, sox! I love it so much -- and I'm SOOOO ENVIOUS!!! (maybe I'll get my VC one day...) :lol: :lol: And as always, he made another perfect piece! Congrats!! =)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HOLY CRAP! That's gonna be epic! Can't wait to see it! :appl: :love: :cheeky:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone's rings are so pretty... but I may have to ban myself from this thread for a while -- because I'm starting to want a reset!!! ::)

So... If I ever decide to do it (read: if the hubs lets me reset), this will be one of the frontrunners! I will never forget the thread for this gorgeous ring -- and what a big honkin' stone!! :love: I called for a quote from VC when I was trying to figure out a setting, but sadly, it was just out of our budget. :blackeye: But I can dream, right??!! ;))

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ct-oec-victor-canera-split-shank-halo.168492/

:: I will now observe a brief moment of silence for the Anne Marie ::

...okay. Carry on. :))

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sent my stone to ERD and I'm waiting on CADs to reset my e-ring... I'm actually very patient for this project. I think I'm finally satisfied that I know what I want in an e-ring, and I feel totally great with Chris and the work product I'm going to get. We are modifying a Bev K setting and I'm going to get my vintage halo that I really want, and I don't care if it will be dated in 10 years or if I fall out of love with it at some point because I can deal with it then!

I'm trying to decide what kind of wedding band I want - I'm thinking either the Bev K bezeled diamond band or the Tiffany swing ring, or some variation thereof.

Here's the inspiration ring:

_9414.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1376355335|3501762 said:
Rosebloom I puffy heart love you so much! Thank you so much for providing a visual on my inspiration ring for my 5ct tourmaline.

I'm requesting quotes to have this set and I'm hoping it will be my holiday present this year....it will go pending vendor quotes and our moving status :knockout:

Below is my inspiration shot with a diamond and then RB's that she posted with a dark pink tourmaline that is sort of close in color to mine. I will probably change the prongs to YG or RG but the rest of the ring will be PLAT.

Let me get this straight, SB. Your tourmaline is deep pink like Rosebloom's, not green? I love both colors, but the deep pink reminds me a bit of my own ring, a red spinel, if it is flanked by diamonds. (In color only, not cut.)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, wow!!! That is going to be one outstanding ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I cannot wait to see your diamond set in that!!! I usually love engraving and milgrain, but I probably wouldn't add much to that. I think milgrain on the edges next to the french cuts would be nice, if it is possible to do it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your VC, soxfan!

And liaerfbv, I will really look forward to seeing your new ring inspired by BK! And yes, the milgrain bezel round wedding band would be perfect! And yours, too, Junebug! Love those antique style designs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS! I am going crazy with waiting - I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning!

I love that Bev k ring liaerfvb! I kept going back to it when I was looking for settings. I can't wait to see what ERD creates for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results