shape
carat
color
clarity

ICY WHITE DIAMONDS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

youngnlove

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 7:41:13 PM
Author: psuheather

Date: 3/14/2005 6:21:53 PM
Author: Asschman
I also really liked her post here, where some poster is sharing her new ring in the STMR folder. As you scroll through the comments you see a lot of congratulatory notes until you get to the tactless wonder, who asks:

How much did that cost? And how did you pay for it?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-lucida-3ct-ering-10th-anniv.16057/

Uh, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.

this girl seriously has a pragmatic deficit....''hi, would you please post a .86, .98, 1.024, 1.135, 1.26, 1.303, 1.45, 1.56, 1.58, 1.69 and 1.85ct diamond all lined up next to each other resting on a greenish blue background--all numbers ending in even integers should be F color and above, odd integers G and below....the first and every other diamond should be SI1 and the remaining should be SI2. And if you could place them next to your faberge eggs so that I can get an idea of how much they sparkle in comparison. Thanks, I''m going to sit here and stick my thumb up my butt until you do so...oh, and don''t forget to include in your post how much money you make a year, how often you make love to your spouse, what STD''s you have, and how many bowel movements you have in a week.''
HAHAHAHAHA....^^^^^ that''s AWESOME! this is some funny stuff for sure...too bad i missed her
7.gif
LOL

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
wow. WOW. There are almost no words to describe that train wreck. Well, that''s not true, here are a couple:

WHITE IS ALWAYS BETTER! BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER! AND A SPARKLE THAT U SEE IN ANY LIGHTING!

Oh my god. Those are precious minutes (let''s be honest--hour plus, I had to read ALL of that ICY WHITE drivel!!!) of my life I will never have back, but damn, that was entertaining. I can imagine that at the time I would have had steam coming out of my ears, but in hindsight it''s funny. What an absolute nightmare!!!!!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 5
6.gif
7:46 PM
I think a little part of me died inside everytime I read a redundant post containing gibberish. It was almost like she typed with her computer screen off so she couldn''t see the answers to her questions.
i can hardly type i am laughing so hard.............................................................

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 7:41:13 PM
Author: psuheather

Date: 3/14/2005 6:21:53 PM
I also really liked her post here, where some poster is sharing her new ring in the STMR folder. As you scroll through the comments you see a lot of congratulatory notes until you get to the tactless wonder, who asks:

How much did that cost? And how did you pay for it?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-lucida-3ct-ering-10th-anniv.16057/

Uh, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.

this girl seriously has a pragmatic deficit....''hi, would you please post a .86, .98, 1.024, 1.135, 1.26, 1.303, 1.45, 1.56, 1.58, 1.69 and 1.85ct diamond all lined up next to each other resting on a greenish blue background--all numbers ending in even integers should be F color and above, odd integers G and below....the first and every other diamond should be SI1 and the remaining should be SI2. And if you could place them next to your faberge eggs so that I can get an idea of how much they sparkle in comparison. Thanks, I''m going to sit here and stick my thumb up my butt until you do so...oh, and don''t forget to include in your post how much money you make a year, how often you make love to your spouse, what STD''s you have, and how many bowel movements you have in a week.''

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That is too funny!!!
face20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROTFLMAO!!!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Lord! What a tweaker!
29.gif
11.gif
32.gif
I would never aks someone how much they spent. If soemone wants to offer that they got a great price you can ask about the vendor that is the line...damn. I wonder where she went.
emquestion.gif
33.gif
Oh and jsut for the record I have only been reading for a wee bit over a week and posting about the same.
36.gif
I feel very welcome and I appreciate all the addivce I have been getting here.
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I am still largely a lurker here, but I remember the vise grip that WD had on these boards a while back.
I literally remember yelling (out loud) at my computer screen. I contemplated signing up for an account just to join the masses in chanting "If you aren't going to bother absorbing and applying any of the information you so rudely demand, then STOP WASTING OUR TIME." But, then I felt like I didn't have much of a right...seeing as I hadn't provided any of the info
40.gif

Seriously, she had me ready to stick forks in my eyes out of sheer frustration. Still, I couldn't help but follow a thread every time she posted!

I also felt my heart and stomach jump when I read the title. I was like noooo...she can't be that persistent...and obvious!

Thank you for giving me chances to laugh out loud at this thread!
Munchkin

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Well, you gotta admit, she left an impression! Going on a year later!

I wasn''t here then either but somehow in my travels I stumbled upon one of her threads and all of the scolding too....then I had to go back and read the rest........

Poor Storm, she was like the PS stalker!
32.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 10:59:20 PM
Author: Christy42
Well, you gotta admit, she left an impression! Going on a year later!

I wasn''t here then either but somehow in my travels I stumbled upon one of her threads and all of the scolding too....then I had to go back and read the rest........

Poor Storm, she was like the PS stalker!
32.gif
I still have nightmares!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
poor strm!

if it doesn''t kill ya, it only makes you stronger!
2.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have to say I remember this lady. I just reviewed my past PM''s from June 2004 and I remember emailing her my comments about 3 times before I gave up.

I think she probably emailed many of the regulars on this board, but she couldn''t seem to get any advice through her skull.
15.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she probably emailed many of the regulars on this board, but she couldn't seem to get any advice through her skull.
15.gif
She mailed me once or twice. I didn't save the message(s) for reference, but I do recall that she mentioned that Mara was being mean to her!!! lol Must have been the ear wax comment.
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Gotta love the classics.

I feel left out. She never PM''d me; but, I did get some PM''s about her. Also, one may recall she had multiple personalities that would actually argue with one another. Oh, yeah, and one multiple to complain about how mean Mara was.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss her? (I was probably posting about the political situation in Bolivia or the Sudan.) Now I have to pay for my errant ways and go back to the archives with the new posters!

Deb, off to the archives :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I thought "duncashin" for "danke schoen" was good, then I saw this!!!

strmrdr wrote:

"OK one last time....
Turn off the caps lock key its annoying and does not get you answers faster.

Pictures wont do any good the camera sees color differently than humans on top of that no 2 computers will show them the same.

Slowly, very slowly back away from the computer and get into your car and drive to a jewlery store.
Go in, looking in from outside wont help.
Now ask the nice people there to show you the nice white coats.. woops wrong thread... I mean various color grade diamonds.
Look real close and decide which you like best.
Now wasnt that fun?"

Were you bleeding during this one, strmrdr?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Phew--- I just read through WD''s past threads. What a riot.
Poll after poll; sometimes on the same day!

That was great. (strm you had some real zingers in there)

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I swear, you guys are saints.
All I hear is "mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah" a la Charlie Brown''s teacher.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

Wow.

23.gif

From the Oliver Stone Conspiracy Theory Camp - WD was actually Brad, having some fun with you guys.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 10:16:55 AM
Author: Bertrand

Wow.

23.gif

From the Oliver Stone Conspiracy Theory Camp - WD was actually Brad, having some fun with you guys.
6.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/15/2005 10:16:55 AM
Author: Bertrand

Actually, I though WD was doing this for fun. Otherwise why bother ask questions just to trash down replies, participation to PS is voluntary, no
20.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!
slap.gif
At first, I thought she was just dense. Then, I thought maybe she was a troll and that her responses were intentional to provoke. Now, I''m convinced she was just schizo AND dense. I''m on other boards where there''s lots of trollish behavior. That''s not a typical troll. That''s what''s so scary. I think she was serious for the most part. Who the hell gave her a PhD? Some online school where you just pay for one without having to do any work? She''s obviously too dense to have gotten a PhD the regular way.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I remember reading some of WD''s posts back then. I hadn''t been reading Pscope for all that long. I don''t think I had gotten an ID or posted on any of the forums yet. I was really nervous when I finally starting posting. It seemed like some of the posters were really nice to some people, but came off as being a bit grouchy and critical towards others (like WD). I didn''t want to be targeted with nasty comments. Luckily, you all turned out to be nicer than what some of my first impressions were. It was just unfortunate that I became a member during the worst of the White Diamonds craziness
15.gif

I''m really glad I stuck around. This is a fun place
2.gif
And over time I found out why certain people were treated a certain way. This is the first time that I read that WD bombarded you all with PM''s. No wonder you had no patience for her!!!

Thanks for being sweethearts and always treating me with kindness and respect
35.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I always thought she might be a troll, but it was hard to tell.

I loved strmrdr''s response about the white jackets!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 9:42:14 AM
Author: AGBF
OMG!!! I thought ''duncashin'' for ''danke schoen'' was good, then I saw this!!!

strmrdr wrote:

''OK one last time....

Turn off the caps lock key its annoying and does not get you answers faster.

Pictures wont do any good the camera sees color differently than humans on top of that no 2 computers will show them the same.

Slowly, very slowly back away from the computer and get into your car and drive to a jewlery store.

Go in, looking in from outside wont help.

Now ask the nice people there to show you the nice white coats.. woops wrong thread... I mean various color grade diamonds.

Look real close and decide which you like best.

Now wasnt that fun?''

Were you bleeding during this one, strmrdr?
Yea that was probable the day i needed to go out and buy a new keyboard.
If it wasnt then it was the next day.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 12:36:47 PM
Author: Buena Girl
I remember reading some of WD''s posts back then. I hadn''t been reading Pscope for all that long. I don''t think I had gotten an ID or posted on any of the forums yet. I was really nervous when I finally starting posting. It seemed like some of the posters were really nice to some people, but came off as being a bit grouchy and critical towards others (like WD). I didn''t want to be targeted with nasty comments. Luckily, you all turned out to be nicer than what some of my first impressions were. It was just unfortunate that I became a member during the worst of the White Diamonds craziness
15.gif

I''m really glad I stuck around. This is a fun place
2.gif
And over time I found out why certain people were treated a certain way. This is the first time that I read that WD bombarded you all with PM''s. No wonder you had no patience for her!!!

Thanks for being sweethearts and always treating me with kindness and respect
35.gif
Glad you stuck around :}
Sorry about the bad first impression.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 12:32:41 PM
Author: codex57
Wow!
slap.gif
At first, I thought she was just dense. Then, I thought maybe she was a troll and that her responses were intentional to provoke. Now, I''m convinced she was just schizo AND dense. I''m on other boards where there''s lots of trollish behavior. That''s not a typical troll. That''s what''s so scary. I think she was serious for the most part. Who the hell gave her a PhD? Some online school where you just pay for one without having to do any work? She''s obviously too dense to have gotten a PhD the regular way.

You hit the nail on the head with that one.
Too bad I deleted the PM there were some good ones in it.
She couldnt get a clue is you nailed it to her skull with a 16p nail.
Come to think of it thats what I wanted to do at the time!

lafawnduh

Rough_Rock
HAHA! HILARIOUS!!!
36.gif
Thanks for brightening up my day!
emhot.gif
I needed a good laugh!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

OH MY GOSH... WOW.

23.gif
I can''t believe this girl! Yikes! Was she really serious?!? I decided that I needed a break from studying for finals and this thread did the trick! My eyes were watering from laughing so hard. At first, when I started to read the threads by WD''s (and let''s not forget the endless polls too) I could feel my pulse starting to quicken and my blood pressure rising!
32.gif
I''m so sorry for all of you that had to deal with her. Bless your souls for putting up with her though! The comments you guys responded with are too funny... I really got a kick out of it all. And did WD only single out Mara as being mean? That makes me giggle because Mara is one of the nicest gals on here... always so helpful! If I had been a member back then I would''ve joined in on the madness.
37.gif
Thanks again for the laugh!

P.S. How do you know she had a PhD? A PhD?!? Really?!?!?

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
oh my....this was too much "Love that D!"

memories (ren&stimpy anyone?)
2.gif

i really must commend you guys though, putting up with her for that long with such patience. i would just read the threads in awe and wonder if she was for real.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 2:14:15 PM
Author: chellebelle

; And did WD only single out Mara as being mean? That makes me giggle because Mara is one of the nicest gals on here... always so helpful!

Mostly Mara - I think it was WD whose posts became so inflamatory towards Mara that they had to be deleted. But, she wasn''t too fond of Michelle or Al either.

Me, the perfect
12.gif

I think her IP ended up being blocked. It was quite the mystery as to how old she was & if it was someone just playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results