shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Lucida 3ct ering 10th anniv.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Here is the picture of the 3.01ct Tiffany Lucida (VVS1/H) 10th anniversary ring. This was for our 10th anniversary trip to Maui where I did a “second proposal” and asked her to marry me again (she said yes!!). About the ring: I originally bought a 1.42 ct Lucida but then found out through my sister-in-law what my wife was getting me so I had to upgrade in a hurry at the last minute. No problem though all went well. I had the Four seasons resort where we stayed in Maui cater a dinner on a beach side cliff (with no one for miles except for the chef and the ukulele player). Everything went perfect and I could not have asked for a better planned proposal (our first proposal definitely was not as romantic/nice). She absolutely loves the ring and the sunset really made the fire come out of that ring!!!

More stats:
3.01 cts / VVS1 (only a single small pin point) / H color
8.49 mm x 8.52 mm (very big looking Lucida!!)
Crown angle: 38 degrees (ALL Lucidas are cut to 38 degrees)
Table % 62%
Total Depth: 72%

tiffany ering.jpg

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
cliff side where we had dinner

Hawaii2004-073.jpg

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Lovely sunset

Hawaii2004-061.jpg

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
One last picture of paradise

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
here is the last picture

surfmaui.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Maui is beautiful (I love the Four Seasons there) and your ring is spectacular!
love.gif
Post more pics of the ring if you can!!!

TexasHeart

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ring. You must be from Austin or there abouts. Here in Georgia, and wishing I was home in Cedar Park. Beautiful pics. Please post more photos of the ring on the hand.
wavey.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures are spectacular and the ring is beautiful. Congratulations!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!
loopy.gif
That's a beauty! You must tell us what your wife gave you for the 10th...you can't leave us hanging like this! Please could you also give us the measurements of the stone, and MORE pics!!! Congrats on 10 years!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous...simply gorgeous. Let's see it on her hand
appl.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those pictures of Maui are spectacular. What a gorgeous setting for your anniversary!

And the ring ain't too shabby, either!
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the view, too. What a great idea. Here's to another 50. Congrats on 10.

Shay

whitediamonds

Rough_Rock
OOH! Congrats on your anniversary! How much did that ring cost??

How did you pay for it??
rolleyes.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and a romantic anniversary! Well done!

wave1127

Rough_Rock
hi,
beautiful ring!! what did your wife get you that you had to upgrade at the last minute?
happy anniversary.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
My wife bought me a convertible that I have been wanting for a long time. Once I found out that she actually bought it, I felt cheap having bought "only" a $16K ring. That is why I upgraded big time. My wife definetly deserves more than I could possibly give her.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It certainly sounds like a wonderful trip. By the way, is the wedding band in the picture your wife's original band, or did you replace that as well?

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
I decided to replace everything since her original ring was in yellow gold and would not match.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, just beautiful. Hey how about some hand pics when she comes down off of cloud nine. (atleast that's where I'ld expect her to be with that new sparkly!)
Nan
Congrats on the 10 years

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Lucky lady! Lucky gentleman! Great gifts, both way over my budget, but I'm glad to hear that you two got what you wanted. Congratulations on your tenth anniversary. Beautiful pictures of Hawaii! I bet she just melted seeing the ring and having all those perfect views. I must say those are some of the most awesome pics I've ever seen. It just made me want to go to Hawaii again. I wonder what you two would do on the 20th, 30th, 40th, or 50th anniversaries since this would seem like a really hard one to beat as surprises come for many. Congrats!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
eyesoftexas:

Congrats on a stunning choice for your wife's tenth year anniversary gift. The view cliffside is beautiful...!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results