shape
carat
color
clarity

ICY WHITE DIAMONDS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 10:12:18 AM
Author: decodelighted
I am SOOOO sorry I missed it in the first place. Gosh, I miss Asschman & I never ''knew'' him. That guy is a riot!

Now .. can someone please post their 1.24 D, E & F pear-shaped diamonds on a freshly grown Chia Pet and explain to me why they''d have picked a ''tacky 80''s'' shape like that to begin with??? ALSO - WHAT DID YOU PAY?????
HAHAHAHA!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read the threads and went back to view all her posts which I enjoyed very much
9.gif

UNREAL
6.gif
I will make a huge effort to never refer to any diamond as being icy white again
14.gif
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, It's not nice to almost give Mara a heart attack this early in the morning and BEFORE COFFEE!!
32.gif

Haha, so where are those D, E and F stones on the freshly grown Chia pet? I definitely want to see this. Make sure to post lots of pictures!

Lorelei, if you do refer to diamonds as icy white, the appropriate use as you can tell in this thread is ALL CAPS..aka ICY WHITE DIAMONDS. You may actually catch that 'term' around here from time to time. Part of the WD legacy!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
POINT TAKEN MARA I HOPE U GET YOUR ICY WHITE HONKER SOON
41.gif
31.gif

SORRY COULDN''T RESIST!
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
As I read... I lost count how many times I fell out of my chair and hit my head on my desk. But each time I climb back up and read some more.... Wow.... I can see y''all just crazy about this WD.
emotion-5.gif
She could bring your low blood pressure high and high blood pressure low and give you a heart attach for a bounce!! She sure was something!!! I''m sad b/c "she" came before my time and I felt horrible that I missed all nutty posts by her. Thanks Asscherman & Mara for digging up the good ol'' posts for us to have a good and healthy laugh on a Friday morning.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plus she could singlehandedly ruin De Beer''s carefully orchestrated campaign to buy D colourless ( ICY WHITE DIAMONDS) in a heartbeat! Yuck!
14.gif
Might be a tiny reason that many choose warmer colours!
41.gif
Yes thanks for the laugh!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 11:12:13 PM
Author: youngnlove

Also, what about D E and F? Are they ALL ICY WHITE????

----------------

No, F isn''t white at all. Most Fs are just kind of like brown or yellow sludge that look a little white in some special lighting conditions. But then E is surprisingly icier white than D, although not as purely white. It''s the white used to paint the clouds in heaven, not the white of your eyeballs.

OK, I''m just kidding. If you''re not going to look at the stones themselves, then it doesn''t matter. What do you mean by ''icy white''? Is this supposed to be some sort of quantifiable term?

that has to be the funniest response i''ve read so far....
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

This is the funniest response EVER. I can''t look away from this old thread. Neither can my other personalities. Please, oh please let me get some work done now, you minx P-scope.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoo! What a head trip! I went back and looked at some of her posts. I feel either she was either a) a provacatour, aka troll who was trying to get a rise out of people (and was very good at it too!), or b) someone with a personality disorder, perhaps stressed by current events in her life. Perhaps she REALLY wanted to get a diamond ring (along with its associated connotations of marriage, stability, etc), and started researching all about diamonds because of this obsession. But with no boyfriend, prospects in sight, fantasy collides with reality and it starts squeaking out in her posts.

But now, all I want are
ICY WHITE DIAMONDS!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/30/2005 1:32:39 PM
Author: part gypsy

But now, all I want are
ICY WHITE DIAMONDS!!!

I THINK I WILL STICK TO PLAIN OLD COLOURLESS IF IT''S ALL THE SAME TO U
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 1:06:07 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 3/15/2005 11:12:13 PM
Author: youngnlove

Also, what about D E and F? Are they ALL ICY WHITE????

----------------

that has to be the funniest response i''ve read so far....
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Are they all icy white...? Noooooooo........ ever heard of yellow ice/snow...!!!???!!!??? Don''t eat the yellow snow......
emotion-5.gif

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
too bad i missed out on all the fun you guys had back then with WD, must''ve been one of the "hottest" forums!
2.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
This person was either crazy or loved driving you all crazy.

Life would be boring without a few weirdo''s around.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I almost had a heartattack when I saw this thread again!
2.gif

NoSmoke

Rough_Rock

I''m sorry if I ever offended any of youl. I still read these posts and diamonds and I hoped to talk to you all about diamonds; unfortunately you all continue to kick me to the curb and I havent even done anything to any of you. why? It really isnt a nice feeling when all I did was ask some innocent questions. I did want to know which color diamond is more icy white. thats all.

Maybe some newcomer can answer for me? I re-registered to ask bc I''m still interested to know.

thanks

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back, whitediamond
35.gif

Did you not get a diamond in 2004 then? If you did, we''d love to see it - please post pics in Show Me The Ring.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Maybe we should do a POLL on who the newest newcomer is.

Gotta love Fridays.
23.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 6:00:58 PM
Author: fire&ice

Gotta love Fridays.
23.gif
lol... yes indeed.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally think the whitest ICY WHITE diamonds are only found at Tiffany!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Yes, sounds supicious that WhiteDiamonds would just appear again out of nowhere.
Date: 9/30/2005 6:00:58 PM
Author: fire&ice

Gotta love Fridays.
23.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Icywhite:

I think the point was that you didn't get what these people were trying to tell you. Diamonds aren't "icy white" in my opinion. They are clear and colorless.

It's one thing to be a newbie, ask legitimate questions, and take advice. It's another to ask the same question over and over again and completely ignore what everyone else is trying to tell you. Maybe this thread will help you understand better. I'm a newbie, in a way. I arrived on this site a few months ago and from day one everyone was warm and sweet and friendly to me. Maybe it's because I didn't like I described above.

I read all your previous posts (although way before my time) and the only thing that irritated me was the "engagement fad" thread. I was kinda offended because you implied that girls who buy their dress and rent their site soon after their engagement are too eager for marriage and whatnot. Totally untrue. I have almost all my wedding planning done and the date isn't until July. Am I overzealous? No. I'm just well-organized and I plan ahead. Places, Photographers, DJs and caterers book way in advance and it's kind of like a race to get them before someone else tries to get them the same day as your wedding. It'll help prevent a lot of stress that I could go through if I wasn't so organized. Besides, I'm getting married (one of the biggest events in my life) and I have a right to be excited!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think the new WD is Mara.
23.gif
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 6:53:07 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
i think the new WD is Mara.
23.gif
9.gif
THAT is tooooooo funny!!!!!!!!
face23.gif

NoSmoke

Rough_Rock
HI ALL. I NEVER THOUGHT I IGNORED WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING. I THINK EVERYONE WAS JUST MAKING FUN OF ME B/C I WAS NEW. IN FACT, I DONT REMEMBER MY QUESTION REALLY BEING ANSWERED. IM NOT A NUTCASE. I JUST LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE AND GETTING THEIR OPINIONS. I THINK I SHOULD START A NEW POLL AND GET MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ANSWERED BY ALL THE LOVELY NEWCOMERS THAT HAVE JOINED.

I THINK I LOVE E COLOR DIAMONDS. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE LOVE THE SAME COLOR DIAMOND. AND HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR IT? DO YOU GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I saw this in my rss feeds and I had a sick feeling in my tummy.
14.gif

41.gif

NoSmoke

Rough_Rock
HERE IS MY COOL RING. I THINK I LOVE IT. IT LOOKS WHITE SOMETIMES.

IM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SICK . I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not that I think that is really WD...I mean what are the chances...but if it IS...well she was banned way back when after she posted all that psycho threatening stuff, so if it IS her....I'm sure she won't stay for long.
2.gif

Batman says JUST SAY NO TO ICY WHITE DIAMONDS!! You gotta love a good J.
9.gif

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 7:26:57 PM
Author: whitediamondisback

HI ALL. I NEVER THOUGHT I IGNORED WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING. I THINK EVERYONE WAS JUST MAKING FUN OF ME B/C I WAS NEW. IN FACT, I DONT REMEMBER MY QUESTION REALLY BEING ANSWERED. IM NOT A NUTCASE. I JUST LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE AND GETTING THEIR OPINIONS. I THINK I SHOULD START A NEW POLL AND GET MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ANSWERED BY ALL THE LOVELY NEWCOMERS THAT HAVE JOINED.

I THINK I LOVE E COLOR DIAMONDS. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE LOVE THE SAME COLOR DIAMOND. AND HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR IT? DO YOU GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS?

I''VE GOT MY EAR PROTECTORS ON NOW SO YOU''LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP A BIT.

WHAT COLOR DIAMONDS DID YOU SAY?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I THINK D DIAMONDS ARE EVEN ICIER!!!!
41.gif

ROFL!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
No, F diamonds are the best, because that''s what I have!
31.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh-my-goodness.... Here we go again......!!!

Diamond color is a PERSONAL thing. They shouldn''t be compared. What I like may or may not be what you like and that''s OKAY. It doesn''t make one less desirable or more desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results