shape
carat
color
clarity

I Proposed! I''m Engaged!! PICS AND DETAILS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewlyEngaged

Shiny_Rock
One more... This is weird.... Some upload fine, some won't upload at all. I'm even more technical than the average bear.
sad.gif

DSCN0084.jpg

NewlyEngaged

Shiny_Rock
Okay... Last pic to be posted as the rest won't work.
sad.gif

However, try loading this link, it's a great shot:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a8d5c9dc/bc/Proposal+-+NY+2003/DSCN0088.jpg?

10.gif

DSCN0073.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, gorgeous! I really love the orientation on the center stone.

MichaelF

Rough_Rock
Newly...

Great news to return to pricescope on! What an awesome engagment story. Congrats to you and your g/f and you both are in my prayers. That gondola was an awe inspiring idea! Seems like there were a few similarities between our stories too! What is with that applause!?! LOL... We had that happen as well...

Enjoy your engagement...

Michael

NewlyEngaged

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 8/15/2003 10:37
6.gif
4 PM MichaelF wrote:

Newly...

Great news to return to pricescope on! What an awesome engagment story. Congrats to you and your g/f and you both are in my prayers. That gondola was an awe inspiring idea! Seems like there were a few similarities between our stories too! What is with that applause!?! LOL... We had that happen as well...

Enjoy your engagement...

Michael
----------------
Michael... Thanks.
1.gif
I liked the roses idea. Tried loading the links to the ring and had no success but went through the "Last 10 Postings" link for your screen name. Ring is very nice. Elegant and delicate. Has your fiance stopped staring at it yet? My fiance is still looking at it whenever she isn't busy with other stuff. She is cleaning it every morning too to keep it shiny... LOL. That will eventually get old I am sure. But after all I went through to pick it out, design it, etc (as you went through the same wonderful hell), I guess it's all good.
1.gif

Good luck and congrats yet again!
1.gif

guslik

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 8/11/2003 5:10:48 PM NewlyEngaged wrote:

For the most part, I'm letting my mom run with it for the engagement party... I'm a traditionalist, but do indeed want to and will give input, but I am pretty reasonable.

My mother has been planning this engagement party for 31 years (Jewish mothers start booking rooms upon birth).
tongue.gif
So I am just going to go with the flow. She hasn't planned any events like this in 13+ years as my brother and sister got married young and I waited a while. So, she os excited to have another party to plan.

My fiance (I keep writing girlfriend and having to hit backspace to write fiance... Not used to this yet) moves back here to Chicago in less than 2 weeks... So all will be easy to deal with when we are together daily versus once every 4 to 6 weeks for 2 or 3 days at a time.

So it's all good.
10.gif

----------------

Gogreous ring! Love you pics!!
Congrats on you engagement and Mazal Tov!
9.gif

niki

Rough_Rock
Beautiful story! Congratulations! And great pictures of the engagement and of the ring!

SwanSong

Rough_Rock
Very nice and very unique...GOOD JOB!...

smaggard

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Awesome!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results