shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your help deciding what to buy from Tiffany & Co.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. Seems you have some soul searching?? What are you thinking and which way are you leaning at
the moment ?
I know for myself that i get seduced by beautiful rings and they end up in the safe. I would be sad to NOT buy the ring, but the bracelet would be my choice for the piece i would wear most often. Some people have said they feel -meh- about tennis bracelets because you put it on and forget you are wearing it. But in my case that it what i like about them...they are 24/7 and become a daily part of one’s life, a shiny companion to the activities of the day.

Tough choice!!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the bracelet looks lovely on you and could be a daily wear piece. It will go anywhere and I don’t think you’d ever get tired of it. Have fun deciding!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tough call. I love the ring! But in my case, it likely would get less wear then the bracelet.

Happy decision!

cheers--Sharon

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I narrowed down my options to these two but still not sure which one to pick. Please let me know what you think.
20180106_163816[1].jpg

I love the ring!!! :love: Has great presence on your finger and stands out more than the bracelet to me!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these sort of dilemmas! Both are gorgeous. I would really consider how much you would be able to wear each of them on a regular basis and consider lifestyle. I also am a ring person like jimmianne in that I LOVE THEM...but have learned that I live in my bands because they are easiest for my lifestyle. The bracelet on the other hand is an amazing piece that I feel I could wear easily and regularly. I rarely take off my bracelets for anything other than a cleaning and I find them the easiest to wear 24:7. Final answer...I vote bracelet! Wow that was hard!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
God that ring

Reactions: nkc

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
I would choose the ring, both are beautiful!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE both!!!! IDK! My DH surprised me with a trip to Tiff for our anniversary in Oct. and I tried on that gorgeous ring. The thing for me is that I like to keep my jewelry on, and that would be too delicate for how I wear jewelry. I ended up with the 7-stone embrace as a RHR. I already have a tennis bracelet and I only take that off to clean it. So.......I guess it comes down to how you like to wear your jewelry. If everyday, I'd choose bracelet. If more special occasion, I'd choose the ring.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Practical side of me, if you are torn: comp the prices on eBay under sold. Which has a better resale value and which doesn't languish on eBay. Nothing better than investing in jewelry you are going to wear!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh for me it’s the ring all the way! :love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am for the ring too! But I love rings and do not wear my bracelets in the winter because I wear too many layers of long sleeves, especially this year.
You really can't go wrong with either. They're both beautiful.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring but I know that I would probably never wear it enough to justify it. I would wear the bracelet more often and with Tiffany's guarantee I would feel comfortable with wearing it often since they will repair it or replace lost stones. It depends on your lifestyle like others have said. You have a lovely choice to make and we look forward to seeing what you made of it!

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Bought my wife the Tiffany Infinity ring with diamonds, twice they popped out, finally returned for store credit. She now has the 4 stone Jean Schlumberger ring. O, had to return one of those, the stone popped out, they examined it and it was poorly poured. the new one is fine.
I'm glad your wife ended up with a ring she's happy with. T&Co. stand up behind their products and will take care of any concerns you might have.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a hard decision but I vote the ring.
Reason - bracelets are not seen as much esp w long sleeves. That ring def catches one's eye!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I vote the ring - I would wear that ring every day on my right hand, and I think it looks beautiful on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both pieces. The size of the yellow diamond is nice, and I love the setting. Is it platinum? I assume so. The bracelet is small enough to wear daily if you dress nicely for work. I think I'd eventually want a larger one for other occasions, though. You can get a 6 ct WF ACA bracelet for just under $10k, so that's the good news!

If these are both above your credit, how much extra do you have to pay? That might influence my choice.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Seems you have some soul searching?? What are you thinking and which way are you leaning at
the moment ?
I know for myself that i get seduced by beautiful rings and they end up in the safe. I would be sad to NOT buy the ring, but the bracelet would be my choice for the piece i would wear most often. Some people have said they feel -meh- about tennis bracelets because you put it on and forget you are wearing it. But in my case that it what i like about them...they are 24/7 and become a daily part of one’s life, a shiny companion to the activities of the day.

Tough choice!!
Jimmianne - This is exactly how I feel and this is why I don't know what to do:wall:
I love the ring but I know that most of the time I wear no rings at all. I will probably be able to wear the bracelet everyday but I'm not sure I will be able to forget about this ring if I bought the bracelet. I fell in love with the ring at first sight when I saw a Tiffany store director wearing it and I didn't even know it was a T&Co. ring.:D

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I love these sort of dilemmas! Both are gorgeous. I would really consider how much you would be able to wear each of them on a regular basis and consider lifestyle. I also am a ring person like jimmianne in that I LOVE THEM...but have learned that I live in my bands because they are easiest for my lifestyle. The bracelet on the other hand is an amazing piece that I feel I could wear easily and regularly. I rarely take off my bracelets for anything other than a cleaning and I find them the easiest to wear 24:7. Final answer...I vote bracelet! Wow that was hard!
I know what you mean... I wear nothing on my fingers most of the time :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne - This is exactly how I feel and this is why I don't know what to do:wall:
I love the ring but I know that most of the time I wear no rings at all. I will probably be able to wear the bracelet everyday but I'm not sure I will be able to forget about this ring if I bought the bracelet. I fell in love with the ring at first sight when I saw a Tiffany store director wearing it and I didn't even know it was a T&Co. ring.:D

Don't forget about the ring. It is on your wish list and any time you want to see it, visit that lady at Tiffany. Talk about great advertising!

The bracelet.

cheers--Sharon

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Practical side of me, if you are torn: comp the prices on eBay under sold. Which has a better resale value and which doesn't languish on eBay. Nothing better than investing in jewelry you are going to wear!!
Well, I hope I don't end up selling what I purchase on e-bay. Tiffany has limited quantity of this ring in their stock so I don't think it is available on e-bay or in the secondary market (I haven't seen any yet).

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I am for the ring too! But I love rings and do not wear my bracelets in the winter because I wear too many layers of long sleeves, especially this year.
You really can't go wrong with either. They're both beautiful.
That's a good point too. I wear a lot of long sleeve layers too.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Such a hard decision but I vote the ring.
Reason - bracelets are not seen as much esp w long sleeves. That ring def catches one's eye!
It does catch the eye.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I love both pieces. The size of the yellow diamond is nice, and I love the setting. Is it platinum? I assume so. The bracelet is small enough to wear daily if you dress nicely for work. I think I'd eventually want a larger one for other occasions, though. You can get a 6 ct WF ACA bracelet for just under $10k, so that's the good news!

If these are both above your credit, how much extra do you have to pay? That might influence my choice.
Yes, I think I can wear the bracelet daily but I don't think I would want a bigger one. I generally don't like big jewelry. Thank you for sharing the WF cost. I always wanted to have an idea but didn't know if it was OK to ask.
Yes, they're both above my credit but the cost of the ring in the picture is more than the bracelet.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I will be going to T&Co. store again this weekend to try a similar ring with a different center stone carat weight. I will also look at the bracelet again. I hope this visit will help me finalize my decision as I'm told I need to do so soon. I will post another picture and will look forward to hear what you all think again.
Thank you all for helping me make a decision :)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once when I was looking at an amazing antique heart shaped diamond ring in an estate case, an elderly woman walked over to me and and whipered in my ear “life is short”.
When you look at everything again, listen to your heart.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Once when I was looking at an amazing antique heart shaped diamond ring in an estate case, an elderly woman walked over to me and and whipered in my ear “life is short”.
When you look at everything again, listen to your heart.
So, did you end up buying the ring?

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think most people accept that if you're shopping at Tiffany, there is a price premium (20-30% even) that goes into the marketing, mystique, little blue-box. Especially their silver jewellery! However, there's no denying that the craftsmanship and diamond quality at Tiffany are superb.

I'll readily admit I've been a repeat Tiffany customer and often wander in when I'm in the mood to window shop jewellery.

I love the Victoria bracelet. Timeless. Elegant. Versatile. So Tiffany. It was on my short-list. Until I realised that a 3tcw bracelet was much cheaper at Whiteflash.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nck...ha...no....it had been in the case for a long time and I would go visit it.
It sold right after I met that woman. Problem of making a decision taken care of, unfortunately! But I learned my lesson lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results