shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your help deciding what to buy from Tiffany & Co.

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I missed the pictures of the rings until just now! What is the weight of the center yellow diamonds? How much more is the larger ring?
DS - I was looking forward to hear what you think. I kept the size and cost difference a secret so that they're not factors in the decision making. they are both above 1 ct and there's a significant price difference. However, I'm thinking I should either buy something fabulous or not buy anything. I have not figured out which one I want yet. The responses from PSers have been very helpful so far. Some said they like the proportions on the smaller ring (true). Some talked about DSS (also true).
Both are pretty in person. I know I'm being very picky but I just want to be sure I love what I buy.:love:

himni

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the larger yellow diamond ring. Its gorgeous. Both sizes are statement pieces, you might as well go all out.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that cost would sway our opinions, so you were wise to keep that to yourself! You know how much you are willing to spend above your credit!

It is good to be sure of what you want, but they are gorgeous rings! Good luck with your decision!

nkc

Shiny_Rock
I’ll go ahead and give you my answer if we put price aside. I like the larger yellow diamond much more. I feel like the smaller one is kind of overwhelmed by the double halo. I also think in 20 years you’ll be even more glad you got the larger one. It’s definitely a statement ring, and I doubt I’d wear either one everyday, but it would be a beautiful ring to own!

Ideally, I think any of us could give you a better answer if we knew what other jewelry you have or plan to get. I do recall your saying that you wouldn’t care about a diamond bracelet larger than the 3 ct one. So if your personal style is more understated, I can see why you might choose the smaller ring!
The only rings I have is my e-ring (MRB) and a Tiffany legacy sapphire RHR. I don't wear them often but I'm glad I have them. I've noticed that neither one of these enchant rings is too high to wear (good news). May be because the center stone is cushion cut.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Larger ring!:mrgreen2:

Reactions: nkc

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, you’ve had some nice Tiffany pieces! I remember you sold your long dbty necklace. I would just think about the size of your other rings and be sure you stay in a size range that is comfortable for you!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am very impulsive. It is hard for me to wait, even if it’s YOURS LOL
What a cliff hanger haha

Haha! This is me. At some point I do stop checking on threads though when they take toooooooooo long. Haha! Let’s get this show on the road!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay, now! Spring has SPRUNG! Did you end up deciding on the ring?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the smaller one personally. Something about its symmetry appeals to me. More wearable IMHO. But, get what makes your heart sing. Give them your CC and take each out for a test drive for the day. That’s what I’d do.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Any updates -- What did you go with?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results