shape
carat
color
clarity

i know nopthing about rounds........what does this look like spec wise?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO... http://www.nelsonrarities.com/ I would browse there if I were you with your budget... you might find something truly amazing and one of a kind.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
thanks gypsy! by the way there are two extremley good bench jewelers here in nyc that could do your job i am sure.they were recommended to me by two high end establishments . carven french and costa..........for what its worth

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
gypsy--i think we are simpatico on the deisgn end of things.............love your avatar and love that asscher!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx
That one is from the Ice Store. They are in LA. Land of bling. I'd give them a call too.

Here's a round that looked... well. Big. Might already be posted here.... didn't check it.

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/diamond/3329.html

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 9:03:58 PM
Author: windowshopper
thanks gypsy! by the way there are two extremley good bench jewelers here in nyc that could do your job i am sure.they were recommended to me by two high end establishments . carven french and costa..........for what its worth

Oh... do you have any contact info for them??? I love shopping around... and tommorow is Saturday... AND unless FI has a meeting (don''t know yet if he does) we''re going to Manhattan. *stomps foot* WE ARE, Darn it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Cartier Asscher I posted. Yeah... that''s basically what I''d do... get a 4 carat asscher and set it like that... only with claw prongs or double prongs. Mmmm.... yeah. I love EC''s too. And I''m coming around to rounds. I like oval a lot though... especially set east/west in a tiffany like ribbon setting. A delicate one. Oh yeah. they have great spread.

I agree... definitely simpatico.
9.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
carvin french 515 madison avenue 212-751-7934 or 212-755-6474

costa i am still searching for --46th street though

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm... I think I''m going to just have to call them tomorrow. FI is grumbling about my suggestion that we take the laptop along (for pictures you understand) and go to two custom jewelers for qoutes... he''s been with me to jeweler stores... for a custom qoute... we''re talking about 1 hour time in each. I''ll get their emails addy''s and send them notes with pic attached and see what they say. Can''t hurt. I emailed Greenlake too. I''m SICK. Sick I tell you. I love price shopping... and customer service shopping. SICK. SICK. SICK.

THANK YOU Diamondshopper for the information and the effort.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 11:00:52 PM
Author: Gypsy
Hmm... I think I''m going to just have to call them tomorrow. FI is grumbling about my suggestion that we take the laptop along (for pictures you understand) and go to two custom jewelers for qoutes... he''s been with me to jeweler stores... for a custom qoute... we''re talking about 1 hour time in each. I''ll get their emails addy''s and send them notes with pic attached and see what they say. Can''t hurt. I emailed Greenlake too. I''m SICK. Sick I tell you. I love price shopping... and customer service shopping. SICK. SICK. SICK.

not at all--good luck--you could have worse qualities I AM SURE!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 11:00:52 PM
Author: Gypsy

any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results