shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

voce

Ideal_Rock
Politics is very interesting today. As interesting as it is, I'm very glad PS forums made the decision to ban political threads and comments, as I am now appreciating PS drama free.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, MamaBee! I hope you're having a great day!

Cake.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes - I wish I had a real one!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I'm too old to drive a spots car. My wife had been threatening me for the past 10 yrs about buying herself a two door RED sports car. I said yeah...I can imagine you a 60 yrs old granny driving a red sports car.... rotflmao2.gif

Posting this here because the other thread you had posted in was closed.

I can definitely imagine this, but some sirens are going off in my imagination...

60 yrs old granny + Asian + RED sports car = COP BAIT

I'd advise against it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting this here because the other thread you had posted in was closed.

I can definitely imagine this, but some sirens are going off in my imagination...

60 yrs old granny + Asian + RED sports car = COP BAIT

I'd advise against it.

IYO... every one of my post is a BAIT...:rolleyes:

voce

Ideal_Rock
IYO... every one of my post is a BAIT...:rolleyes:

For the record and for what it's worth, this is NOT true. I don't think every one is a bait, I just wanted to say in this particular instance I *could* imagine it, and it didn't seem smart from my angle.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I feel younger already!! :lol:

You're still young Joanne. Young at heart always and still young in body!

And please always remember and (try to) never forget...

46b7cdafddac3a9ca824af9d136fe723.jpg

:lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was a happy one! Best wishes for a bling filled year ahead!

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
So I was going to return my Christmas tennis bracelet. Got the label. My husband called FedEx. But when he said they would come in the next couple of hours to collect it, I got upset at the idea of sending it back. Pretty sure I even cried a tiny bit. It's just so hard to have the nicest thing you've ever seen in your hands and give it back!

The return has been cancelled for now. Can I get some validation that I'm not, in fact, a complete crazy person? I'm feeling greedy and terrible right now.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was going to return my Christmas tennis bracelet. Got the label. My husband called FedEx. But when he said they would come in the next couple of hours to collect it, I got upset at the idea of sending it back. Pretty sure I even cried a tiny bit. It's just so hard to have the nicest thing you've ever seen in your hands and give it back!

The return has been cancelled for now. Can I get some validation that I'm not, in fact, a complete crazy person? I'm feeling greedy and terrible right now.

Wear it and love it! It sounds like you like it. Your husband picked it out. Assuming it was something you could afford, enjoy it for awhile and take the time you need to decide if it is a forever piece or something to return.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see a marketing opportunity here! We could call it the MatD Pickle!

Potential slogans:
Pickle yourself anywhere.
What is small, discrete, and won't show in your skinny jeans -- The Pickler

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Validated from my part!!

Enjoy the h**k out of it, promise?

Attachments

• validated-stamp-round-vintage-grunge-label-sign-186966597.jpg
    validated-stamp-round-vintage-grunge-label-sign-186966597.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 35

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Don't feel greedy or terrible. If you love it and will enjoy it I am glad you are keeping it and a double bonus that your DH chose it for you! You are not crazy. Wear it in good health and blingy joy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You're still young Joanne. Young at heart always and still young in body!

And please always remember and (try to) never forget...

46b7cdafddac3a9ca824af9d136fe723.jpg

:lol:

:lol: Thanks @missy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@vintageloves I’m so happy you are keeping it! You are definitely not greedy...You are special! Your husband bought it for you because he loves you and wants you to have it! Post pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results