Date: 3/13/2010 7:34:38 PM
Author: trillionaire

Date: 3/13/2010 6:31:16 PM
Author: puppmom

Date: 3/13/2010 2:45:00 PM
My dog sharted on the comforter.

I cannot...

My dog did that last weekend! On my favorite sheets...I felt like the WHOLE bedroom stunk. Yuck!
very strange! Apparently mine did this yesterday in her crate too, but I thought she had thrown up. It was totally odorless both times, but the second time I bore witness to grand event.
14.gif

I hope she feels better now, or sooner than later. I''m so glabbergasted by her sometimes!
33.gif
My son ate one too many cupcakes and threw up all over the place last night. I thought it would be easy to remove pink cream off the carpet...no such luck.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
James was sick the other night too. All over his bed! I hate sick.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/13/2010 2:45:00 PM
My dog sharted on the comforter.

I cannot...
Trill-OMG, I am crying. Horrible. I hope that your comforter is recovering nicely.

A good friend of mine had this issue once with a house guest(he was...not awesome). Just so happens she has Great Danes...basically, said "house guest" was peacefully sleeping when ginormous dog (who had gotten into something that night but no one knew because no one had gotten up to see evidence downstairs) came and put rear near houseguests head
27.gif
. Explosive would be the best discription.
2.gif
Lets just say EVERYONE in the house knew something bad had happened. LOL, he wasn''t a great person so we always laugh that it couldn''t have been to someone better.
11.gif
Reason number 1 I won''t own a dog whos bum can clear the mattress while standing.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I''m having a mental dilemma... What is better?

a. Having mediocre or bad weekends, so that you aren''t dissapointed to come back to work on Monday... sometimes even look forward to it.
(or)
b. Have awesome weekends, that make me hate life for the first 2 or 3 days of the week... you know, until I can actually visualize the next weekend.

Obviously having a job that you love and still being able to enjoy your weekends would be the uptopia... but not an option until my maternity leave starts in 6 weeks!
3.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Tril I''m about peeing my pants over here...I think it might be time for you to get a trashcan with a lid for the bathroom!

D.O.G. once got really sick and it was coming out both ends. Apparently in the process of jumping on the bed he sharted or explosively pooped and it was all over the wall. All we can think of is it happened while jumping because it was so high up on the wall! I remember us just saying repeatedly as we cleaned it up "how the hell did he get it all the way up here?" And he was just a little mite at the time...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting sick. And it sucks.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Poorly planned Ultimate tournaments suck.

On the plus side, amazing teammates and free beer make it worth it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly, get some rest and feel better!

Passed my Hunter Safety, only missed 1 question b/c I didn''t read all the answers. Dumb. Still, I passed and it''s done!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
mere- i''d take the great weekend any day of the week.

and since everyone is talking about grossness- i''m sharing my gross find over the weekend.
i was laying in bed, relaxing with DH, and noticed a hair coming out of his belly button. i said, "honey, you have a hair here, i''m going to try to get it since it looks funny." he had no issue with it, so i grabbed my tweezers and went to grab it. umm, my husband had a big clump of hair and lint that came out with it. somehow when trimming his chest hair, trimmings got stuck in his little belly button.

i pulled a hairball out of my husband''s belly button.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just booked a trip to Cabo in June. Oh, beer and sun, here I come, 5 days 4 nights!!! HOORRAYY!!!

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 10:37:19 AM
Author: charbie

and since everyone is talking about grossness- i''m sharing my gross find over the weekend.
i was laying in bed, relaxing with DH, and noticed a hair coming out of his belly button. i said, ''honey, you have a hair here, i''m going to try to get it since it looks funny.'' he had no issue with it, so i grabbed my tweezers and went to grab it. umm, my husband had a big clump of hair and lint that came out with it. somehow when trimming his chest hair, trimmings got stuck in his little belly button.

Now THAT is true love...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 1:58:25 PM
Author: kiett98

i was laying in bed, relaxing with DH, and noticed a hair coming out of his belly button. i said, ''honey, you have a hair here, i''m going to try to get it since it looks funny.'' he had no issue with it, so i grabbed my tweezers and went to grab it. umm, my husband had a big clump of hair and lint that came out with it. somehow when trimming his chest hair, trimmings got stuck in his little belly button.

Now THAT is true love...

for real
40.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Melted swiss cheese is amazing. It''s an odd cheese if it''s not melted, but when it''s melted, suddenly it changes and becomes a king of cheeses.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 3:20:07 PM
Author: Galateia
Melted swiss cheese is amazing. It''s an odd cheese if it''s not melted, but when it''s melted, suddenly it changes and becomes a king of cheeses.

Especially when sitting over a crock of steaming french onion soup!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t judge people. I just want you all to know that.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 3:39:52 PM
Author: Maisie
I don't judge people. I just want you all to know that.

mmmhmmm just hussies and trollops!
3.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 2:40:04 PM
Author: dragonfly411

Date: 3/15/2010 1:58:25 PM
Author: kiett98

Now THAT is true love...

for real
40.gif
I seriously just thought it was a hair that was a bit longer than the rest, one that he sort of missed when he was trimming his chest. little did i know the prize that was within. we always joke bc that his belly button produces lint, bc he wears a cotton undershirt everyday and a little tuft of lint is always there at night, and i joke that i''m going to just start keeping it and make a sweater (its a joke.) he said he now learned his lesson to make sure he really cleans that sucker out!
3.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Maisie- i really like your new "signature" on the bottom of your posts- its very cute.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 3:41:14 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 3/15/2010 3:39:52 PM
I don''t judge people. I just want you all to know that.

mmmhmmm just hussies and trollops!
3.gif
slap4.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 3:46:09 PM
Maisie- i really like your new ''signature'' on the bottom of your posts- its very cute.
It made me chuckle when I saw it on my daughter''s facebook
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 3:52:29 PM

Date: 3/15/2010 3:46:09 PM
Maisie- i really like your new 'signature' on the bottom of your posts- its very cute.
It made me chuckle when I saw it on my daughter's facebook
9.gif
HAHAHAHA!!! It IS wonderful! That made my day! Thank you!
36.gif
26.gif
19.gif

ETA: My sister and her friends just discovered the word 'trollop' and it's their new favorite thing. Everyone's a trollop or a strumpet these days, lol! (they are 23-25, with master's degrees, ha!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the old fashioned words!! They are great fun!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
29.gif

My dad, after making no headway with me about changing my plans to elope, waited until FI''s birthday, then calls him under the guise of wishing him happy birthday (yes, he did sing to him), then launches into a long conversation about how he has to be there when we get married, and we need to figure it out. Mind you, this is ON FI''s birthday when we are on a private limo ride touring the momuments in DC and drinking champagne! SO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

29.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 4:45:09 PM
29.gif

My dad, after making no headway with me about changing my plans to elope, waited until FI''s birthday, then calls him under the guise of wishing him happy birthday (yes, he did sing to him), then launches into a long conversation about how he has to be there when we get married, and we need to figure it out. Mind you, this is ON FI''s birthday when we are on a private limo ride touring the momuments in DC and drinking champagne! SO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

29.gif
Thats rather underhand!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My complaint for the day: my left foot really HURTS. I should be wearing orthodics but I think I accidentally threw them out. Darn flat feet.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 5:06:44 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
My complaint for the day: my left foot really HURTS. I should be wearing orthodics but I think I accidentally threw them out. Darn flat feet.
One of my daughters has flat feet. She asked me the other day if there is an operation to fix it. I didn''t realise they were painful
7.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Now the snow is melting, one sees the huge amounts of dog poop on the sidewalks and pathways! YUK! Too many (unscooped) poops!
14.gif

cheers--Sharon

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 6:45:54 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Now the snow is melting, one sees the huge amounts of dog poop on the sidewalks and pathways! YUK! Too many (unscooped) poops!
14.gif

cheers--Sharon
Oh yuk. We have lots of these appearing from under the snow...Much nicer than dog poop.

snowdrops1232947393.jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock
I just put in for vacation the first week of May. Now I have to figure out where we''re going. Last year, we went to DH''s parent''s timeshare (read=free). This year, they''re taking someone else. I''m trying to decide what the better value is- a 4 or 5 night cruise or renting a condo on the north gulf coast of Florida. I don''t want to spend a ton since we already booked our "big" vacation for Labor Day week...... Any ideas?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well... pending approval, there's a new diamond in yssie's future
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results