clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 12:35:01 PM
Author: princesss
Date: 3/12/2010 12:05:25 PM
Author: trillionaire
I''m eating a huge bowl of salad, a glass of green tea, and a cup of coffee for lunch. If I need a dessert, I have a clementine and a few cocoa roasted almonds. I really want to get the the gym today, but I have a bunch of work to do with a Sunday deadline, so I''m trying to just eat really clean instead.

I wish I had this level of discipline everyday.

I guess I could work out at home at some point today. We will see. Spring makes me want to shed this ''winter'' weight.

I am also dying to do a Tri, but I need to get conditioned first... and I can''t afford those fancy bikes, lol! I told my friend I was going to do one on a Huffy from Walmart!
3.gif
I don''t want to win, I just want to finish
2.gif

I got a road bike on CL for $40! Check for deals, they''re out there. I''m with you on just wanting to finish. I''m a little intimidated, but it''ll be fine. When are you thinking of doing one?
My husband did his last duathlon on a really crappy old road bike. He did great, too! (He refuses to do triathlons because he''s an insecure swimmer. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor for years, and he still won''t let me train him.)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH makes the best egg salad.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My best friend and I ended our 15 year friendship today.
39.gif
Things happen for a reason but it still hurts my heart...horribly.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 12:45:27 PM
Author: Haven

I''m eating a huge bowl of salad, a glass of green tea, and a cup of coffee for lunch. If I need a dessert, I have a clementine and a few cocoa roasted almonds. I really want to get the the gym today, but I have a bunch of work to do with a Sunday deadline, so I''m trying to just eat really clean instead.

I guess I could work out at home at some point today. We will see. Spring makes me want to shed this ''winter'' weight.

I am also dying to do a Tri, but I need to get conditioned first... and I can''t afford those fancy bikes, lol! I told my friend I was going to do one on a Huffy from Walmart!
3.gif
2.gif

I got a road bike on CL for $40! Check for deals, they''re out there. I''m with you on just wanting to finish. I''m a little intimidated, but it''ll be fine. When are you thinking of doing one?
My husband did his last duathlon on a really crappy old road bike. He did great, too! (He refuses to do triathlons because he''s an insecure swimmer. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor for years, and he still won''t let me train him.)
HA! That''s funny!

I suck at swimming too. It would definitely be my weak spot, but I''m also terrified of spinning class. I do the exercise bikes all the time, but spinning seems so intimidating!
Princess, I''ll probably be putting it on my 2011 to-do list. This year is a bit full with wedding plans, receptions and I''m still looking for a job. I kind of want to wait until I have a more solid schedule to work with, and I''m trying to lose weight and get in shape over the coming months. But I do plan to do a Mud Run this year, or Warrior Dash. I''m hoping to do Mud Run with FI and Warrior Dash with the girls!
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 12:51:40 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl
39.gif
7.gif
I''m so sorry.

{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 12:55:40 PM

HA! That''s funny!

I suck at swimming too. It would definitely be my weak spot, but I''m also terrified of spinning class. I do the exercise bikes all the time, but spinning seems so intimidating!
Princess, I''ll probably be putting it on my 2011 to-do list. This year is a bit full with wedding plans, receptions and I''m still looking for a job. I kind of want to wait until I have a more solid schedule to work with, and I''m trying to lose weight and get in shape over the coming months. But I do plan to do a Mud Run this year, or Warrior Dash. I''m hoping to do Mud Run with FI and Warrior Dash with the girls!
36.gif
This looks fun! There is one by me as well, but I can''t imagine doing that at 10,000ft above sea level.
14.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock

3.gif
2.gif
Wow, great deal!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
My 10yr old cousin is going to be on Broadway in the play Fences with DENZEL WASHINGTON! It''s her first acting job (that I know of) and she''s on friggin Broadway! (her dad was on Broadway last Spring in the play that the Obama''s flew to NYC to see
16.gif
)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 11:56:38 AM
Angry guys with thick Scottish accents shouldn''t make me giggle, but they do.

Angry Scottsmen are H.O.T.!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/12/2010 10:56:38 AM
Pretty sure I''m pulling the trigger and signing up for the tri after lunch.
32.gif
23.gif
26.gif
36.gif

Also, I got called ''athletic'' the other day for the first time in years. I still can''t think of myself that way, even though I can acknowledge that technically it''s probably true.
You go girl!!!
36.gif
I will be right there with you, kicking my own butt on a daily basis to get ready to BRING IT!!!
9.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
I''m sorry. I know it''s hard, but sometimes it needs to happen.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/12/2010 1:31:45 PM
Author: April20

39.gif

April and Trill-Thanks guys. I just keep telling myself- Reason, season or lifetime.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 1:42:39 PM

Date: 3/12/2010 1:31:45 PM
Author: April20

39.gif

April and Trill-Thanks guys. I just keep telling myself- Reason, season or lifetime.

*hugs*

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif
That is sad. Try to focus on your other friends and realise that you aren''t alone. It does feel horrible when you lose a friendship though.
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 10:21:28 AM
Author: fiery
Since we won''t be having a ''real'' wedding, I really would like a total Tacori reset. I don''t know how to tell FI this. I told him last night that I want to splurge on our wedding bands but if I''m being honest, I''d really like to reset my diamond too
emembarrassed.gif
Why not choose a wedding set rather than just a wedding band on its own. You could say ''Oooh I love this, and its a matching set. I would love to wear something like this'' and then flutter your eyelashes at him
9.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
This morning my MIL called to insult me and yell at me and she basically told me I am a horrible person and everything that goes wrong is my fault. I spent all morning crying.

This afternoon I got accepted to the most competitive grad school program I applied to. My first choice - NYU.

It''s been a day full of so many emotions and I don''t even know how to feel right now.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 3:33:36 PM
Author: Lilac
This morning my MIL called to insult me and yell at me and she basically told me I am a horrible person and everything that goes wrong is my fault. I spent all morning crying.

This afternoon I got accepted to the most competitive grad school program I applied to. My first choice - NYU.

It''s been a day full of so many emotions and I don''t even know how to feel right now.
ugh what an awful woman! Try not to let her get to you, I know its hard but she really doesn''t deserve any of your time at all!

CONGRATULATONS on getting accepted!!! That is wonderful!! Go You!!
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lilac! I don''t even know what to say about your MIL-she sounds just awful!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2010 3:33:36 PM
Author: Lilac

Feel excited! Who cares what that old hag thinks anyways? Congratulations, Lillac!!! Absolutely fantastic news. Hope you have a great weekend celebrating with your husband!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Lilac! That''s a great accomplishmnent -- enjoy your celebration!

As to your MIL - I''m guessing her issues have nothing to do with you. Just ignore her and focus on your wonderful news!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My right eye hemorrhaged a few days ago and the blood still hasn''t re-absorbed.
14.gif
It doesn''t hurt or anything, as long as I stay away from mirrors and don''t think about what I look like!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 4:11:39 PM
Author: VRBeauty
My right eye hemorrhaged a few days ago and the blood still hasn''t re-absorbed.
14.gif
It doesn''t hurt or anything, as long as I stay away from mirrors and don''t think about what I look like!
uuugh. i hate when that happens. i had that happen from throwing-up once and wanted to wear sunglasses all the time so i didn''t have to answer to people what happened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
GRRRRRRR. . .

I brought home a new guppy today who is tiny with a HUGE pregnant tummy. It''s been a few hours since she was put in the tank and now her tummy is flat and smooth again. Sleek like an unpregnant guppy. There are no baby guppies to be found.
7.gif

My son knew a pregnant guppy was in the tank and I had asked him if he looked at it and he said he did but it didn''t look pregnant. Now I know why
37.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif

Huge hugs, Renee. It sucks.
39.gif

I had a huge falling out with my best friend about 8 years ago, but we eventually worked through it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 7:23:08 PM
Author: MC
GRRRRRRR. . .

I brought home a new guppy today who is tiny with a HUGE pregnant tummy. It's been a few hours since she was put in the tank and now her tummy is flat and smooth again. Sleek like an unpregnant guppy. There are no baby guppies to be found.
7.gif

My son knew a pregnant guppy was in the tank and I had asked him if he looked at it and he said he did but it didn't look pregnant. Now I know why
37.gif
I have no idea what this means! There must be subtext I'm missing .... It was constipated, not preggers? It called Jenny Craig? Your son eats baby fish?
33.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was reading "true women of the PS" thread yesterday, stumbled across Mariposa''s posting. How courageous and unpretentious this young woman is! And she has been on the PS since 2001!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2010 9:57:31 PM
Author: crasru
I was reading ''true women of the PS'' thread yesterday, stumbled across Mariposa''s posting. How courageous and unpretentious this young woman is! And she has been on the PS since 2001!
Would love a link to this thread!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I haven''t been on much, have been busy with my new job, I still love it
1.gif

On another note, my other sister may be getting divorced. Things are rocky over there and while I haven''t really heard much about it (she has been really keeping to herself), it puts an odd feeling on dh and I. If they were to divorce, I would be the only kid in the family not to and it is an odd feeling. I guess I don''t really know how to explain it. I love dh verrrrry much, it just seems like, I dunno...
But if anyone has had any experience and knows what I''m talking about I''d appreciate any advice
4.gif

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
2.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This makes me smile!

http://www.flixxy.com/guitars-rhythm-tractor.htm

9.gif

(If someone could post a hyperlink for me I''d really appreciate it! PS''s software and my mac don''t know how to play together nice...
7.gif
)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO Deco.

My bamboo plants has been gnawed on excessive by my cats.

I think Hally is an ostrich or an emu in disguise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results