shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Our condo neighbor who is a big B... is selling her house for $20k less than what she bought it for.
It actually makes me happy. I have never met anyone that actually likes her, and she sues everyone.
She won once, and has since felt that the world owes her everything and we should all work to accommodate her every desire.

SO GLAD to see her leaving (well, I suppose if she can even sell). Soooo soooooo excited. She is the worst person alive.
38.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I was told last night by a 21 year old kid we know that I "look great for my age". I''m 32. That did NOT go over well.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I just found out that SO''s mom slaughtered the pig and didn''t tell us.
39.gif
The plan was to do so anyways.... eventually... but I didn''t even get to go see her one more time.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congratulations Lilac! and ditto on ignoring the MIL - this is your life, not hers! I hope you celebrate(d) your acceptance
36.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 9:54:25 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 3/12/2010 7:23:08 PM

Author: MC

GRRRRRRR. . .

I brought home a new guppy today who is tiny with a HUGE pregnant tummy. It''s been a few hours since she was put in the tank and now her tummy is flat and smooth again. Sleek like an unpregnant guppy. There are no baby guppies to be found.
7.gif

My son knew a pregnant guppy was in the tank and I had asked him if he looked at it and he said he did but it didn''t look pregnant. Now I know why
37.gif

I have no idea what this means! There must be subtext I''m missing .... It was constipated, not preggers? It called Jenny Craig? Your son eats baby fish?
33.gif

I''m with you deco - perhaps I''m not as clever as I think I am?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 11:36:35 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Sorry I haven''t been on much, have been busy with my new job, I still love it
1.gif

On another note, my other sister may be getting divorced. Things are rocky over there and while I haven''t really heard much about it (she has been really keeping to herself), it puts an odd feeling on dh and I. If they were to divorce, I would be the only kid in the family not to and it is an odd feeling. I guess I don''t really know how to explain it. I love dh verrrrry much, it just seems like, I dunno...

But if anyone has had any experience and knows what I''m talking about I''d appreciate any advice
4.gif

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
2.gif

sorry to hear about your sister and her husband - divorce has some wide ramifications for families
7.gif

É

étoile

Lol, I had this happen with two different mollies. They had huge bloated stomachs, so I set up the pregnancy floating separator and then...nothing. A few days afterwards they were magically slender. Wish that happened with people!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 9:54:25 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 3/12/2010 7:23:08 PM
Author: MC
GRRRRRRR. . .

I brought home a new guppy today who is tiny with a HUGE pregnant tummy. It's been a few hours since she was put in the tank and now her tummy is flat and smooth again. Sleek like an unpregnant guppy. There are no baby guppies to be found.
7.gif

My son knew a pregnant guppy was in the tank and I had asked him if he looked at it and he said he did but it didn't look pregnant. Now I know why
37.gif
I have no idea what this means! There must be subtext I'm missing .... It was constipated, not preggers? It called Jenny Craig? Your son eats baby fish?
33.gif
It gave birth. That is what happens when a pregnant guppy suddenly isn't pregnant anymore. The adult guppies in the tank ate the babies. Or maybe it was all the metamucil I poured into the tank.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 9:57:31 PM
Author: crasru
I was reading ''true women of the PS'' thread yesterday, stumbled across Mariposa''s posting. How courageous and unpretentious this young woman is! And she has been on the PS since 2001!
Yes, Mariposa is amazing. I think about her thread all the time. Hopefully she''s doing well and can report back to us soon.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 11:03:15 AM
Author: swedish bean
LMAO ... Maybe he thought you were in your early 20''s?
Unfortunately, he knows exactly how old I am! We were at dinner with a group of friends- I''d invited him so he could meet some different people- and we got to talking about exercise and fitness. And that''s when the comment came out. He''s lucky I love him like an additional little brother or I might have decked him!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 1:13:03 PM
Author: étoile
Lol, I had this happen with two different mollies. They had huge bloated stomachs, so I set up the pregnancy floating separator and then...nothing. A few days afterwards they were magically slender. Wish that happened with people!
Now, the fish is dying. My son is in his room so I cannot scoop it out of the tank right now.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2010 10:41:54 PM
Author: kama_s

Date: 3/12/2010 9:57:31 PM
Author: crasru
I was reading ''true women of the PS'' thread yesterday, stumbled across Mariposa''s posting. How courageous and unpretentious this young woman is! And she has been on the PS since 2001!
Would love a link to this thread!
Kama S, my house computer can not copy the threads. It is really old. But if you search her name, she posted just a couple of times, and one of them was in "true women of PS" or something like it. If you click on it it will lead you to her posting. It is not too far away, maybe a couple of pages. You''ll see her avatar.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
My dog sharted on the comforter.

I cannot...

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 11:36:35 PM
Sorry I haven''t been on much, have been busy with my new job, I still love it
1.gif

On another note, my other sister may be getting divorced. Things are rocky over there and while I haven''t really heard much about it (she has been really keeping to herself), it puts an odd feeling on dh and I. If they were to divorce, I would be the only kid in the family not to and it is an odd feeling. I guess I don''t really know how to explain it. I love dh verrrrry much, it just seems like, I dunno...
But if anyone has had any experience and knows what I''m talking about I''d appreciate any advice
4.gif

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
2.gif
no advice here, but FBIL and FSIL are having marital problems, and it does feel strange and uncomfortable. I feel almost guilty for having a strong, healthy, happy relationship. Fortunately I don''t wonder ''what about us'', because our relationships are totally different, and theirs was a rough go from the start. Anyway, I hope things work out for the best for your sister... I think I know somewhat how you are feeling, and it''s not the best. Lol, go hug your hubby!
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks maevie and tril,
it's the guilt thing I just couldn't figure out to put it into words.
40.gif

On another note I'm sorry your dog sharted on your comforter. While I feel bad I just can't stop picturing it in my mind and giggling about it
26.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 3:21:58 PM
Thanks maevie and tril,
it's the guilt thing I just couldn't figure out to put it into words.
40.gif

On another note I'm sorry your dog sharted on your comforter. While I feel bad I just can't stop picturing it in my mind and giggling about it
26.gif
LOL! it wasn't really dramatic, just more of the
23.gif
response. I calmly got up and took her outside, where she promptly pooped out a TAMPON, so I'm guessing that that was the cause of the issue? Wasn't even a stinky shart, and FI was still in the bed, LOL! I calmly came back in the house and removed the comforter from the bed... he was like, 'hey, I was still using that.' I just said that I needed it. I explained later when he was out of bed.
12.gif

Life with a dog, I tell ya.

Still not having kids.
38.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Omg I cannot believe your dog pooped out a tampon to boot!!

Your stories just get better and better trill, anything else you have to add in? lol

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 4:30:26 PM

Your stories just get better and better trill, anything else you have to add in? lol
yes. I think she has pink eye (the dog) and now I'm super paranoid that she's given it to me. I've never had pink eye before, and how gross to get it from a dog! Very loser!

FML.

ETA: Dog has pooped and thrown up tampons before. And condoms. She has a very refined palate
20.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 4:13:35 PM
Author: trillionaire

Thanks maevie and tril,
it''s the guilt thing I just couldn''t figure out to put it into words.
40.gif

On another note I''m sorry your dog sharted on your comforter. While I feel bad I just can''t stop picturing it in my mind and giggling about it
26.gif
LOL! it wasn''t really dramatic, just more of the
23.gif
response. I calmly got up and took her outside, where she promptly pooped out a TAMPON, so I''m guessing that that was the cause of the issue? Wasn''t even a stinky shart, and FI was still in the bed, LOL! I calmly came back in the house and removed the comforter from the bed... he was like, ''hey, I was still using that.'' I just said that I needed it. I explained later when he was out of bed.
12.gif

Still not having kids.
38.gif
My dog threw one up once. SO gross on so many levels.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a sunny, breezy day, and I have laundry drying on the line.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks maevie and tril,
40.gif

On another note I''m sorry your dog sharted on your comforter. While I feel bad I just can''t stop picturing it in my mind and giggling about it
26.gif
23.gif
response. I calmly got up and took her outside, where she promptly pooped out a TAMPON, so I''m guessing that that was the cause of the issue? Wasn''t even a stinky shart, and FI was still in the bed, LOL! I calmly came back in the house and removed the comforter from the bed... he was like, ''hey, I was still using that.'' I just said that I needed it. I explained later when he was out of bed.
12.gif

Still not having kids.
38.gif
This absolutely had me creased up laughing!! So funny!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 5:24:15 PM
Author: VRBeauty
It''s a sunny, breezy day, and I have laundry drying on the line.
1.gif
I love days like that.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I pulled one of Maggie''s wobbly teeth out this morning. Little love was so brave.

charbie

Ideal_Rock

Thanks maevie and tril,
40.gif

26.gif
23.gif
12.gif

Still not having kids.
38.gif
EWWWWWWW!!!!!! i''ll tell you what- get a diva cup and you won''t have to worry about that ever again! no waste for the dog to pick through!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i just got a new bowling ball and had it drilled! i can''t wait to use it! AND it is mango scented...yay!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2010 2:45:00 PM

I cannot...

My dog did that last weekend! On my favorite sheets...I felt like the WHOLE bedroom stunk. Yuck!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 4:43:48 PM
Date: 3/13/2010 4:30:26 PM

yes. I think she has pink eye (the dog) and now I''m super paranoid that she''s given it to me. I''ve never had pink eye before, and how gross to get it from a dog! Very loser!

FML.

ETA: Dog has pooped and thrown up tampons before. And condoms. She has a very refined palate
20.gif

Yikes! At first I was like noooo you can''t get pink eye from a dog and then I googled it and you can! You can also give it to your dog. My suggestion- quit farting on each other''s pillows lol

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 6:31:16 PM
Author: puppmom

Date: 3/13/2010 2:45:00 PM

I cannot...

My dog did that last weekend! On my favorite sheets...I felt like the WHOLE bedroom stunk. Yuck!
very strange! Apparently mine did this yesterday in her crate too, but I thought she had thrown up. It was totally odorless both times, but the second time I bore witness to grand event.
14.gif

I hope she feels better now, or sooner than later. I''m so glabbergasted by her sometimes!
33.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Today a police officer knocked on our door looking for the previous resident, AWESOME, NOT

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results