shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband is so tense. I''m trying to push wine on him. Apparently I have to drink with him to get him to drink. Let''s tie one on, on a Monday night! YAY!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a half hour until the pier restaurant opens and I can have a seafood omelet for breakfast, lets see if I can only eat half of it and box the rest.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
How can I find my mother-in-law so infuriating at times over matters regarding parenting when she obviously did such a good job of raising my husband to be a wonderful person?

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do people give unsolicited advice to pregnant women. Today I was in WAWA (a PA NJ area convenience store) and the clerk said "That's decaf, right?"...eh, shutup.

ETA: It felt good to say shutup. We weren't allowed to say that when we were kids. That, and saying anything "sucks", was blasphemy in my house. BTW, my father is a truck driver and has the mouth to match.
31.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
April20- the gulf coast is really beautiful. If you are looking for something a little different, look up Cedar Key. It''s north central Florida... and it''s a very quiet fisherman''s town. There are fun shops and restaurants, and it''s really tranquil and beautiful.

Sometimes though... I hate my state. Why can it not pick.... warm spring... or freezing cold. JUST PICK ONE!!!!!
29.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just have to say that if it weren''t for my cleaning lady....I think I am going to bedazzle something for her to show her my true affection. It has to happen.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m having a sick day today
38.gif
I only got 2 hours of sleep. I offered to work from home to my boss because I didn''t want to feel like a bad employee but he said he would rather have me sleep instead because our office is so small and so many people work there that it would be more detrimental to the company should I pass on what I have
7.gif

boo, I hope there''s something good on tv today

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I''m eating fiery grilled chicken wings from kfc for breakfast. As such, I am typing slowly, with two fingers.

don''t judge me.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 11:22:12 AM
Author: trillionaire
I''m eating fiery grilled chicken wings from kfc for breakfast. As such, I am typing slowly, with two fingers.

don''t judge me.

I had ben and jerrys the other day for breakfast, no juding from me, lol

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

don''t judge me.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, do you not get personal days? I try and use my personal days for things like mental health/need sleep days vs sick days because you never know when you''re going to get really really sick and need the time off.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/16/2010 11:56:29 AM
Author: dragonfly411

don''t judge me.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have been craving wings for like a week. Thanks for helping me with my lunchp plans, Trill!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m paid hourly. Basically I can take the day off, leave early when I want. However, I don''t get paid for it. There''s not really a sick day/personal day thing at my company. It''s more of a "if it happens, then take the day off". It''s a pretty small company, not really a big corporation like the last place I worked..and even then we didn''t have that either.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
All of my son's fish have died. (Hopefully nobody jokes about this unlike my other post about one having all the babies dieing
38.gif
. We all know how hilarious it is when pets die. Especially ones belonging to 7 year olds.)

There sits an empty tank on top of his dresser.
14.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I feel ya MC, I was never able to keep my goldfish alive when I was that age, I had a lot of funerals for my fish as a kid
7.gif
They for some reason always jumped out of the tank, I hope it wasn''t because I was a bad fish mommy
7.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 12:39:16 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
I feel ya MC, I was never able to keep my goldfish alive when I was that age, I had a lot of funerals for my fish as a kid
7.gif
They for some reason always jumped out of the tank, I hope it wasn''t because I was a bad fish mommy
7.gif
We have six tanks and the guppy one was my son''s. The others have betta fish in them and those seem more hearty. The guppies showed signs of illness right after I got home. When I called the pet store, they said it was MY fault so I brought them back in and showed another employee and they studied the fish and realized they had sold me sick fish.
14.gif
Luckily my son didn''t see the one floating around half dead!

All my tanks have covers on them. Bettas are known for jumping so they have glass lids on the tops.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww MC, that''s tough. I hope your son is handling the loss OK. It''s never easy when a pet passes away.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MC - you guys seem to be having tough luck with the guppies
7.gif
Sorry they died.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 1:07:02 PM
Author: dragonfly411
MC - you guys seem to be having tough luck with the guppies
7.gif
Sorry they died.
Thanks. I''m bummed out about it. I did everything exactly as recommended. . .even upgraded the tank when the first one my son received was too small and kept an eye on water quality and everything a fish owner is suppose to do. Not exactly sure how to proceed now. . .

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2010 12:45:30 PM
Author: MC

Date: 3/16/2010 12:39:16 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
7.gif
7.gif
We have six tanks and the guppy one was my son''s. The others have betta fish in them and those seem more hearty. The guppies showed signs of illness right after I got home. When I called the pet store, they said it was MY fault so I brought them back in and showed another employee and they studied the fish and realized they had sold me sick fish.
14.gif
Luckily my son didn''t see the one floating around half dead!

All my tanks have covers on them. Bettas are known for jumping so they have glass lids on the tops.
I once bought a sick fish too. I named him C3PO. He died within 3-4 days of me bringing him home, even though I bought literally every kind of fish-meds for him. The night I knew he was going to die, I sat up all night and talked to him. This is why I don''t have pets.

I''ve only had pets twice in my entire life. Once when I was really young, I had a love bird. When she died I cried for days. And C3PO was the second time.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I remember the best fish I ever have was one i rescued. They had the goldfish game at the county fair and some mean boys were throwing the fish over a fence and killing the fish. When they weren''t looking I grabbed some of the fish and took off, gave some of the fish to the neighbors and some other people and kept one for myself. That little guy lived for almost 4 years!!!
16.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 1:25:48 PM
Author: kama_s
I once bought a sick fish too. I named him C3PO. He died within 3-4 days of me bringing him home, even though I bought literally every kind of fish-meds for him. The night I knew he was going to die, I sat up all night and talked to him. This is why I don''t have pets.

I''ve only had pets twice in my entire life. Once when I was really young, I had a love bird. When she died I cried for days. And C3PO was the second time.
Sorry about C3PO
7.gif
Last night I was trying to figure out how many guppies I''ve had die. It''s been a lot. The worse part, is I cannot bare to have them die a slow death in misery, so I''ve euthanized the majority of adult ones. Can''t imagine working as a vet and having to watch people endure the pain of their pets being put to sleep.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww MC thats sad.
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry MC.
39.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 12:36:44 PM
All of my son''s fish have died. (Hopefully nobody jokes about this unlike my other post about one having all the babies dieing
38.gif
. We all know how hilarious it is when pets die. Especially ones belonging to 7 year olds.)
I''m sorry about the fish MC. Not sure if you''re talking about me but I was NOT joking about your pregnant fish''s babies dying. I literally had no idea what you were talking about because your earlier post was CONFUSING. Maybe you think people should have understood it but I didn''t see a single person who did. This isn''t a fish forum. My response was a lighthearted "what?" with guesses. Had I had ANY idea you were talking about dead fish I wouldn''t have responded (at all probably).

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 9:54:25 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 3/12/2010 7:23:08 PM
GRRRRRRR. . .
I brought home a new guppy today who is tiny with a HUGE pregnant tummy. It''s been a few hours since she was put in the tank and now her tummy is flat and smooth again. Sleek like an unpregnant guppy. There are no baby guppies to be found.
7.gif
My son knew a pregnant guppy was in the tank and I had asked him if he looked at it and he said he did but it didn''t look pregnant. Now I know why
37.gif
I have no idea what this means! There must be subtext I''m missing .... It was constipated, not preggers? It called Jenny Craig? Your son eats baby fish?
33.gif
And just to be clear ... you wrote GRRRRRRRRR as if *irritated* ... not
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
like your heart was broken much less your SON''s heart.
33.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Nobody in my family better expect me to attend any vacas or celebrations or reunions in the next year and a half. I''m sick of spending money we are saving for our honeymoon on these events because of family pressure. Dumb. Putting ourself first this time around as soon as my sister''s wedding is done.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
''I''d like to teach the world to sing... in perfect harmoneeeeeeee ''
flutist2.gif

742469s3709nw4fb.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
sorry bout my last comment, just had a petty, bitter moment for a second there
15.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results