shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My song wasn''t aimed at you Smurfy! I just felt like singing!
9.gif

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this thread...you get to hear people''s *inside* thoughts.
9.gif

I''m rocking out to Lady Gaga right now ....

and I personally hate the Vid to "Video Phone" With Beyonce and Lady Gaga. So. Boring. Telephone was pretty good though!!
25.gif
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 2:42:16 PM
Author: Maisie
My song wasn''t aimed at you Smurfy! I just felt like singing!
9.gif

Oh I knew that :) I just felt bad lol

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to tell my 13 yr old not to watch the telephone video. Its rude!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I am not happy that I just spent $5 on a latte that came with skim milk instead of soy
14.gif

Also my new pumps totally pinch my toes but that''s not going to stop me from wearing them contantly
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I FINISHED WRITING THANK YOU NOTES FOR THE WEDDING TODAY!!!!!!!
runaround1.gif

runaround1.gif

runaround1.gif

runaround1.gif

runaround1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Frodo is getting tubby.

My house is a mess.

My husband and I are going out on a 'date' day tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

I really want stuffed cabbage. And a corned beef sandwich. Not together.

Diamond bangle, Diamond bangle, Diamond bangle. To the tune of jingle bells.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm going to make Guinness stew and soda bread tonight for dinner and I'm letting DH submit the leftovers to his company pot luck tomorrow. I figure the stew will be even better the next day and no one will know if it's in a crock pot!

Is that tacky? Actually, don't answer that!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lol id totally do something ilke that HH
so if its tacky, i dont wanna know about it!
ignorance is bliss
16.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO is the entertainment tomorrow night. I''ve seen him perform several times but never on a holiday, and never (publicly) acoustic and half of a duet. Usually he''s plugged in and part of a larger band.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:19:41 PM
Author: Gypsy

Diamond bangle, Diamond bangle, Diamond bangle. To the tune of jingle bells.

Speaking of diamond bangles, today was the first sunny day since DH gave me my bangle last week. Despite the fact that my day started off badly, the sparkle of the bangle totally cheered me up when I went outside! Finally found the camera and snapped some pictures. As soon as DH puts them on the computer tonight, I''ll resize and post in SMTR. I know, I know, I said I would do that over the weekend. In my defense, I was waiting for the sun to come out!!!

In other news, I have such a craving for a hot fudge sundae.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
HH~ NOT tacky. For years I''ve been expected to provide a vat of chili for DH''s work potlucks. No one has ever guessed that a few bowlfuls were missing...And it is better the next day...

Monnie~ I didn''t realize your SO was also into music. Dang, that guy has everything!

I''ve begun watching Rachael Ray nearly every day. I wouldn''t eat half the things she makes but I find her strangely addictive....

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lilac, I''m jealous of your husband''s jewelry giving habit. Your e-ring is GORGEOUS, I can only imagine how beautiful your bangle is.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:29:38 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I''m going to make Guinness stew and soda bread tonight for dinner and I''m letting DH submit the leftovers to his company pot luck tomorrow. I figure the stew will be even better the next day and no one will know if it''s in a crock pot!

Is that tacky? Actually, don''t answer that!
TACKY!

Sorry, couldn''t pass up the chance to call you tacky
smarty.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to make Guinness stew and soda bread tonight for dinner and I''m letting DH submit the leftovers to his company pot luck tomorrow. I figure the stew will be even better the next day and no one will know if it''s in a crock pot!

Not at all and bet they will love it!!!
18.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
We''re having hamburgers for dinner and I can''t wait.

I can''t decide if I need to switch my major back to animal/equine sciences or not b/c I feel like the college will frown on me if I do.

I hate sitting all day....

Green Tea with honey is good!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:52:32 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Not at all and bet they will love it!!!
18.gif

I agree... I know I would
9.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:51:19 PM
Lilac, I''m jealous of your husband''s jewelry giving habit. Your e-ring is GORGEOUS, I can only imagine how beautiful your bangle is.

Thanks so much
5.gif
The bangle was actually a one year anniversary present, and I''m totally in love with it (which I''m sure everyone can tell by my posts about it the last couple days). I''m sure DH won''t be giving jewelry for every occasion (and that would sure get expensive, so I wouldn''t want him to either!) but he''s pretty good at picking up on hints. Or outright emails with links to briangavindiamonds. com.
9.gif
31.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I''m at the doctors office waiting for my eyes to dialate fully so they can finish my consultation for LASIK! And since I had to drive 2 hrs to the office, my mother in law who lives in this city is taking me to dinner :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 6:08:33 PM
Author: charbie
I''m at the doctors office waiting for my eyes to dialate fully so they can finish my consultation for LASIK! And since I had to drive 2 hrs to the office, my mother in law who lives in this city is taking me to dinner :)
CAN YOU SEE THIS? GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CONSULTATION AND ENJOY DINNER!

9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I am a master of timing...I find a lot of my comments in fast-moving threads are at the end of a page. I wonder if people skip over them/miss them and just see the newest post on the last page.

Also, I had a loaded cart at the grocery store and went into a lane with a checker, as opposed to self-checkout. I don''t like to go to self-checkout with a ton of stuff because I always end up wrestling with the machine when I put some bags back in the cart.

I was at the end of the line of the one open lane. Only two people ahead of me. A wonderful store employee waved me over to her "lane" -- by the time I got there, I saw she was in the self-checkout lane. She was a whirlwind and "checked" my stuff out on that mini scanner. Which was lovely, and very sweet...I kept trying to tell her that I could do it or asked her if I could help. She laughed and said no, it was the same as if I were in the regular lane.

Fine and good until I got the stink-eye from a bunch of people using the self-checkout all by themselves. They must have thought I either had the IQ of a piece of luggage and couldn''t do it myself, or that I was a princess who wouldn''t do it herself. I alternated between laughing at my own naval gazing and turning beat red every time someone shook their head at me.

I should have limped out or faked a hunchback or something.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 7:51:00 PM
Author: jas
I am a master of timing...I find a lot of my comments in fast-moving threads are at the end of a page. I wonder if people skip over them/miss them and just see the newest post on the last page.

Also, I had a loaded cart at the grocery store and went into a lane with a checker, as opposed to self-checkout. I don''t like to go to self-checkout with a ton of stuff because I always end up wrestling with the machine when I put some bags back in the cart.

I was at the end of the line of the one open lane. Only two people ahead of me. A wonderful store employee waved me over to her ''lane'' -- by the time I got there, I saw she was in the self-checkout lane. She was a whirlwind and ''checked'' my stuff out on that mini scanner. Which was lovely, and very sweet...I kept trying to tell her that I could do it or asked her if I could help. She laughed and said no, it was the same as if I were in the regular lane.

Fine and good until I got the stink-eye from a bunch of people using the self-checkout all by themselves. They must have thought I either had the IQ of a piece of luggage and couldn''t do it myself, or that I was a princess who wouldn''t do it herself. I alternated between laughing at my own naval gazing and turning beat red every time someone shook their head at me.

Maybe it was your choice of footwear making you look different? Those 10 inch high heels can sure give off the wrong impression.
grins.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 7:55:34 PM

I was at the end of the line of the one open lane. Only two people ahead of me. A wonderful store employee waved me over to her ''lane'' -- by the time I got there, I saw she was in the self-checkout lane. She was a whirlwind and ''checked'' my stuff out on that mini scanner. Which was lovely, and very sweet...I kept trying to tell her that I could do it or asked her if I could help. She laughed and said no, it was the same as if I were in the regular lane.

Maybe it was your choice of footwear making you look different? Those 10 inch high heels can sure give off the wrong impression.
grins.gif
I was *forced* to wear them. They went with my Star Wars outfit.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I am still not use to daylight savings time....Why do we have daylight savings time again?!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 7:58:11 PM

grins.gif
Attention seeker!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 8:00:16 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I am still not use to daylight savings time....Why do we have daylight savings time again?!

I''ve heard it was for the farmers, to give them extra daylight hours. That confounds me, because most farmers I know get up with the sun, and ignore whatever the clocks have to say about it.
33.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 8:01:54 PM

grins.gif
Attention seeker!
No argument here. I love attention! Look at me!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 8:07:29 PM

grins.gif
Attention seeker!
At least you admit it. No hiding your light under a bushel.
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 8:11:10 PM

Date: 3/16/2010 8:07:29 PM

Attention seeker!
At least you admit it. No hiding your light under a bushel.
9.gif
I don''t think I would fit under a bushel wearing these shoes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results