clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I had a great first day of work!!!
woohoo.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
SDL~ Sorry your son had to leave so soon!

smurfy~ YAY for a great first day!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2010 4:54:42 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Sad my son is enroute to to Texas now to his next duty station... hoping he is very careful with the winds.. miss him already but had a really nice breakfast together and he treated me to pedicures. I sent him off with all sorts of Mommilies.. well, of course! Its certainly quiet at home now.
5.gif

Mommilies!
9.gif
Perfect!

Godspeed be with your son!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I should stop cooking late at night (currently midnight where I''m at), since I eat whatever it is I cook! But I don''t have time to make myself a meal for work unless I do it at night and I don''t want to have to make a sandwich or buy from the cafe either. I''m trying to stick to my plan of eating healthy and natural (like in Kenny''s recent thread).

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 7:13:57 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
woohoo.gif

That''s great Smurfy!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SO and I have made a list of movies and shows to watch. We started with Nip/Tuck last night...while having frito pies. Ummm...not really great food/show combo. I am thinking no dinner next go round.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2010 12:28:00 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Meresal, it was a wonderful morning just between the two of us.. no sharing of his time and it was so wonderful.
Thanks for the hug Maisie my sweet !
SS~ Me too..
7.gif
I am already ready for him to come home again.
VR~ He''s hoping to come home during the holidays. I don''t know just when, I am thinking maybe I need to do a trade at work in a few months and see about going to El Paso for a day or two. Its only a 12 hour drive!

Next year will be difficult with his Zac''s tour in either Afghanistan or Iraq.. and my oldest son joining the Marines.
Wait..... you''ll have two sons in the armed forces? Oh boy Mom. Maalox every day.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 8:53:48 AM
Author: Strawdermangrl
SO and I have made a list of movies and shows to watch. We started with Nip/Tuck last night...while having frito pies. Ummm...not really great food/show combo. I am thinking no dinner next go round.
VERY good idea. I always seem to be munching on a ovely piece of sushi at just the right time
14.gif

After it happening 2 weeks in a row, we decided to start the show after dinner instead of while we eat.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2010 9:23:10 AM
Author: meresal

Date: 3/10/2010 8:53:48 AM
VERY good idea. I always seem to be munching on a ovely piece of sushi at just the right time
14.gif

After it happening 2 weeks in a row, we decided to start the show after dinner instead of while we eat.
Yeah, he wasn''t as affected as I was. I could barely eat ANY. He, on the other hand, cleared out 3 bowls. LOL, boys. Yeah, I am in nursing school and see quite a bit but anything in that show....
38.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 7:13:57 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
woohoo.gif

That''s great, tell us all about it!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 9:39:01 AM
Yeah, he wasn''t as affected as I was. I could barely eat ANY. He, on the other hand, cleared out 3 bowls. LOL, boys. Yeah, I am in nursing school and see quite a bit but anything in that show....
38.gif
My DH wasn''t ever effected either. It was completely me.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
what is frito pie? It sounds delish (says the girl who likes to mix Fritos into her Amy''s Organic enchiladas).

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 9:43:23 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
what is frito pie? It sounds delish (says the girl who likes to mix Fritos into her Amy''s Organic enchiladas).
Bowl of Fritos- covered with chili, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped lettuce, and shredded cheese. *try google*
18.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2010 9:43:23 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
It is a delicious combo of chili over fritos in a bowl...topped with your choice of taco type fixings. I opt for chopped onions and cheese. We are kind of basic but it is amazing. Except when watching Nip/Tuck. I would recommend..not.

April20

Ideal_Rock
It is disgusting and rainy here. Which makes me sad because I wanted to go ride my bike. Friday is supposed to be nice, so I''m hoping I can knock off work at 3 and go ride for a couple hours.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I feel so bad for DH. He''s totally good cop, for lack of a better term. So when DD is irritated with me, she''s nasty to him. She knows better than to get attitude with me!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that Sandra Bullock deserves an Oscar and also the earrings that she wore that day.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2010 12:10:04 PM
Author: April20
It is disgusting and rainy here. Which makes me sad because I wanted to go ride my bike. Friday is supposed to be nice, so I''m hoping I can knock off work at 3 and go ride for a couple hours.
You have a road bike, April?

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 12:49:56 PM

I do. I have a Marin Terra Linda. I really like it. I live a couple miles off of a trail for non-motorized vehicles. I can go about 14 miles to the northeast of my house and only about 3 of the miles are on the actual road once I get to the trail. It''s pretty great.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2010 1:01:15 PM

I do. I have a Marin Terra Linda. I really like it. I live a couple miles off of a trail for non-motorized vehicles. I can go about 14 miles to the northeast of my house and only about 3 of the miles are on the actual road once I get to the trail. It''s pretty great.
I just got into cycling, I have a Womens Specialized, it is a good starter bike. I really enjoy all the organized rides they have out near Austin and different rides around Houston. I am not, however, a fan of the padded spandex. Padding, hooray! Spandex...not so much.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 1:24:08 PM

Date: 3/10/2010 1:01:15 PM

I just got into cycling, I have a Womens Specialized, it is a good starter bike. I really enjoy all the organized rides they have out near Austin and different rides around Houston. I am not, however, a fan of the padded spandex. Padding, hooray! Spandex...not so much.
I really just got into it as well.

I hate the padded spandex too, but love the padding. I rode so much last weekend I was sore for two days. I''m about to go invest in the cream that helps prevent the friction.... I keep telling myself it''s all worth it because I LOVE the cycling!

April20

Ideal_Rock
National Treasure is on. It''s seriously one of my favorite movies. It''s one of those movies that I can''t turn off it I find it on. Poor DH. He gets stuck watching it with me every time.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I got a promotion at work!!! Just had to share!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Lucky!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, yssie!!! I''m still euphoric!!! Can''t sleep now!

I don''t want to write a whole thread on this, but Fi and I dropped our mortgage down over a full point!
We are at 5% now and it saves us over $100 a month on our mortgage, even with the closing costs, we still save money.

Just really excited!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I finally signed up to give blood. I''m a little nervous, but oh well. It''ll be worth it.

Also, I think I''m going to sign up for a triathlon.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I really hope today speeds along.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/11/2010 9:26:57 AM
Author: princesss
I finally signed up to give blood. I''m a little nervous, but oh well. It''ll be worth it.

Good for you, on both counts! I just signed up for a mini-tri..it is in July...
32.gif
I better get on it....

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2010 10:08:02 AM

Date: 3/11/2010 9:26:57 AM
Author: princesss

Good for you, on both counts! I just signed up for a mini-tri..it is in July...
32.gif
I better get on it....
I''m thinking about signing up for a sprint tri, but it''s in October, and that seems so far away. I''d like to do one sooner - maybe June? I just don''t want to lose my motivation, KWIM?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results