shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I wondered where PS had gone!!!

I got poured on this morning. It's been raining almost non stop since Saturday. I cannot seem to get myself warmed up again. In Florida. ;(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1372770933|3475992 said:
pandabee|1372735352|3475807 said:
I just want to share that I found out today (finally) that I passed my board exams!!!!! I am officially a pharmacist!!!!! Bring on the bling :naughty: :naughty: :twirl: :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Many congratulations pandabee!!! Have you thought about what bling you will be getting to mark this meaningful milestone? :cheeky: :appl:

PS Admin said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that we had experienced server issues and we think that the issues are resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope all are having a great day!

Thanks for letting us know and glad the issues have been resolved! :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Pandabee!!! That such a great acomplishment!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY Pandabee!!! that's wonderful - congratulations!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Today I'm feeling nervous....very very nerous. :knockout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1372795844|3476175 said:
Today I'm feeling nervous....very very nerous. :knockout:

Sorry about this Sarah, I hate feeling nervous-it's an unpleasant feeling for sure. Do you know why you are feeling so nervous?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm having some minor surgery tomorrow and I'm a bit scared about it. I know it will go well but I will be happy when it is over and I'm well into recover mode.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1372796580|3476184 said:
I'm having some minor surgery tomorrow and I'm a bit scared about it. I know it will go well but I will be happy when it is over and I'm well into recover mode.

Sending you lots of PS dust and I will think good thoughts for you Sarah and (((hugs))) for all to go well tomorrow!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SB - Sending LOTS Of dust your way for both the surgery and a speedy recovery.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Elisateach, VRBeauty, missy, Dee*Jay, and Enerchi!!!! Today was my first day and it was pretty crazy since it is right before the holiday...hopefully it gets better! I haven't decided yet what bling to mark my accomplishment...but I do have an OEC 5 stone on the way (layaway) from the lovely ladies of JbEg so maybe that'll count ;))

SB sending lots of good wishes to you today!!!! Hope everything went well!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's sweltering where you are, give this Alaska critter-cam a try for a quick mental cool-down: http://tinyurl.com/cooldowntv

(It's an outside camera, so it probably only works when it's light out in Alaska... which is like 18 hours a day this time of year.)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1372735352|3475807 said:
I just want to share that I found out today (finally) that I passed my board exams!!!!! I am officially a pharmacist!!!!! Bring on the bling :naughty: :naughty: :twirl: :bigsmile:
Woohoo!! Congrats!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

SB - praying your surgery went well and that your recovery is quick!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
04diamond<3|1373170786|3478398 said:

SB - praying your surgery went well and that your recovery is quick!

Hey Sarah, thinking of you and hoping you are doing well!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NYC is hotter than Hades in July... Coming from Florida... I was like no big deal.... Wrong! This place makes Florida feel like paradise... Headed home tomorrow looking forward to the sea breeze. We also melted at the Yankees game...and our seats were in the shade after 40 minutes....

Now back to our regular scheduled program...

:wavey: SB I hope you are doing ok after surgery...and quickly on the mend!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1373232056|3478697 said:
NYC is hotter than Hades in July... Coming from Florida... I was like no big deal.... Wrong! This place makes Florida feel like paradise... Headed home tomorrow looking forward to the sea breeze. We also melted at the Yankees game...and our seats were in the shade after 40 minutes....

OMG yes it is!!! I have been sweating up a storm just walking down the street lol. I just hope I am burning calories because of all the sweating I am doing. It would be nice if there was a positive aspect to all this darn sweating. :cheeky: Even at the beach for the July 4th weekend the west wind made the heat sort of difficult to take...

I hope you are enjoying your visit here anyway MayK! :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1373232857|3478708 said:
Mayk|1373232056|3478697 said:

OMG yes it is!!! I have been sweating up a storm just walking down the street lol. I just hope I am burning calories because of all the sweating I am doing. It would be nice if there was a positive aspect to all this darn sweating. :cheeky: Even at the beach for the July 4th weekend the west wind made the heat sort of difficult to take...

I hope you are enjoying your visit here anyway MayK! :wavey:

Outside of sweating and three showers a day... We've had a blast. Great food, entertainment and lots of walking! (And a little bling.. :Up_to_something: but not much..everyone is on Diamond Vacation!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I request a bit of dust?

We've decided to get Emily a friend. Yesterday we went to the shelter and met the perfect puppy: a three year old lab/boxer mix named Baxter, and he's the total opposite of Emily in personality - mellow and laid-back as can be. He and Emily had a meet & greet and got along fabulously, and today we went back to the shelter to bring him home.

When they brought him out he started hacking and spat up a bit of white phlegm, and they think it's the start of kennel cough :sick: He's young and healthy and they've caught it early so he should be just fine in a couple of weeks, but...

And of course Emily's coughed a couple of times this evening. Just a couple of coughs and she seems just fine otherwise, but she's going to the vet tomorrow.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exciting Yssie!!! As a mom of 3 dogs - get ready for a busy household!! I don't know enough about kennel cough/ bordetella, but there are drops in the nose that they give the dogs yearly to prevent it.

Good luck, I hope it all goes well and do share a pic of Baxter with us!!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Tons of dust coming your way Yssie!!!! Hope your puppies get better soon.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh no yssie!! Dust that both of them are ok! I know how worrisome it is when babies are sick.

But also congrats on the new puppy!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Enerchi, babs, YT! It feels strange to worry about a dog I barely know - I'm much more invested than just concerned because all dogs should be happy and healthy, I mean - but... he and Em got along SO well...

Em's been vaccinated but we're a bit, um, overprotective ::) I'm SO relieved that they caught it before we actually brought him home!! They've promised to keep us updated and we'll go visit him next weekend, and of course I'll share tons of pics :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yssie said:
Thanks so much Enerchi, babs, YT! It feels strange to worry about a dog I barely know - I'm much more invested than just concerned because all dogs should be happy and healthy, I mean - but... he and Em got along SO well...

Em's been vaccinated but we're a bit, um, overprotective ::) I'm SO relieved that they caught it before we actually brought him home!! They've promised to keep us updated and we'll go visit him next weekend, and of course I'll share tons of pics :bigsmile:
I recently took Emma to the vet cuz she kept coughing. And they told me that even though she's vaccinated, that's there's a chance she can still get kennel cough. And I was like what.... But they gave her some antibiotics and now she's fine.

I really hope your dogs are ok. I'd be worried sick. But then again I am a hypochondriac mommy when it comes to the girls.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you and your dogs tons of *get well* dust Yssie. I hope Baxter recovers fully and he can go to your loving home soon and I hope Emily remains healthy!!! ***DUST***!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am totally excited about today! I have a day off from work, I'm home alone and its a nice day out!! Woo hoo!! I just don't know where to start, what to do first!! Walk the dogs, clean the house (yeah, so not fun on a day off, but rather do it when I'm full of energy than dragging after a day of work...) do a yoga tape, garden....oooh, I LOVE being home alone!!!
:appl: :bigsmile: :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
My farm sitting has picked up so much business I need to make it an official business!!! Any ideas on a name to get it registered under and make some cards with?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1373289413|3478970 said:
My farm sitting has picked up so much business I need to make it an official business!!! Any ideas on a name to get it registered under and make some cards with?

Congratulations dragonfly!! That's very impressive! :appl:
Sorry to ask a stupid question but could you tell me what is it that your farm sitting business does exactly?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy
It's like babysitting, but for farms. I.E. When farm owners (mostly horse owners, but I also end up taking care of dogs, cats, fish, birds, chickens etc.) go on vacation, or have to travel for various reasons, I take care of the critters while they are gone. Sometimes I have to stay on the farm, but many times I just feed morning and evening, spend time with the critters and give them loving, then head home to sleep and start all over again the next day. I just finished my second week long stay with one farm, am doing four days of feeding for another and have two weeks scheduled for August already! :-o

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1373290287|3478979 said:
Hi Missy
It's like babysitting, but for farms. I.E. When farm owners (mostly horse owners, but I also end up taking care of dogs, cats, fish, birds, chickens etc.) go on vacation, or have to travel for various reasons, I take care of the critters while they are gone. Sometimes I have to stay on the farm, but many times I just feed morning and evening, spend time with the critters and give them loving, then head home to sleep and start all over again the next day. I just finished my second week long stay with one farm, am doing four days of feeding for another and have two weeks scheduled for August already! :-o

That's really super that you were able to build up your business with your great reputation dragonfly!!! I will try to think of some names for your business...sounds like a dream job to me!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That does sound like a cool job! What about something like "Substitute Farmer," if you want to be joke-y, or "Farming Caretaker" if you want to be more serious? Or you could use the latter as a sub line for the former ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results