shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see my FI this weekend!!! I''m gonna be heading to Seattle to see him!!! This will be our first time together for V-day!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Last night DH and I got a free pizza! Unfortunately it was because the delivery driver had a seizure en route to our place...

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:35:08 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Last night DH and I got a free pizza! Unfortunately it was because the delivery driver had a seizure en route to our place...
Oh my goodness, this is awful! I wonder if he knew he was seizure prone? My BIL has Epilepsy and is not allowed to drive.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just watched Mama Mia and am totally in love with Pierce Brosnan''s character! Yummy!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:37:37 AM
Author: BeachRunner
Date: 2/9/2010 11:35:08 AM

Author: Smurfyimproved

Oh my goodness, this is awful! I wonder if he knew he was seizure prone? My BIL has Epilepsy and is not allowed to drive.

I''m not sure, the manager seemed more concerned about making the customers happy than talking about it. I left a tip for him to give to the delivery guy regardless and to tell him I hope he felt better soon

1) The contractors that was just in my house left a fine dust on EVERYTHING. It looks like we haven't dusted in years!

2) He asked me a lot of personal questions, not related to the job. "How old are you? When are you getting married? Where are you getting married? How long have you been dating? Do you guys want kids?"

3) His second, revised bid came in DOUBLE what his first bid was for the second area I wanted done in the house.

7.gif
what the eff
40.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I looooove working from home. Our pup is curled up next to me on the couch, I''m wearing sweats, I can watch the snow falling outside, and I have the stereo cranking my favorite tunes. Oh, and no crappy commute home today, either.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Will you please explain to me this:

Why will my DH will take medical advice from his MOM who was a teacher, sporting advice for a part-time high school student/employee at Sports Authority, and let me (The Financial Analyst that works for a BANK) handle BUYING a house and all the paperwork...

BUT when I explain to him that the $10 fee he is being charged monthly on his Savings account that is only making $0.30 a month is RIDICULOUS and needs to be closed, he wants to fight me to the death?????
11.gif

ETA: This fee RANDOMLY started in September when I noticed it (He has had this account since high school and never had any fees)... every month he gets this charge we come full circle all over again. I told him that he can start writing me a check for $10/month too becuase he is throwing away my savings as well by not changing that account.

Oh ! I just went through that with fiance!! Except the fee was $10-$15 and was making THREE CENTS a month!!!! It was just changed today, thank gosh.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 4:47:36 PM
Author: swedish bean
Oh ! I just went through that with fiance!! Except the fee was $10-$15 and was making THREE CENTS a month!!!! It was just changed today, thank gosh.
Ohhhh, I am so irritated right now!

Congratulations of getting yours changed. My MIL is still on his accounts, so if he won''t go get this fixed with me, then I will have her go with me. I never go around him to do anything, but this is absolutely ridiculous at this point. I will bring his mom into this!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:38:15 AM
Author: Maisie
Just watched Mama Mia and am totally in love with Pierce Brosnan''s character! Yummy!

I LOVE this movie! I''ve seen it so many times I really should just buy the DVD.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t want to deal with digging out my car afterward, but I''d LOVE to get one real, honest to goodness snowfall this year. We got one "storm" and it was kind of a joke.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 11:38:15 AM
Author: Maisie
Isn''t the idea of a man staying in love with a woman he hasn''t seen in twenty years romantic? They just don''t make men like that in real life
5.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caffeine w/drawl headaches suck muchly.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I told DH that I was tired of this savings account thing coming up, and since in the last 3 months he hasn''t had it taken care of or been reimbuirsed for what they have already taken, that we were going to the branch together to get it straightened out this weekend... apparently he isn''t talking to me now. Great.

I don''t care if he thinks I am being controlling. We are talking about one of our savings accounts and a complete waste of money... he won''t even call to ask them why it changed.

Any advice? His reply is "$10 is nothing. It''s not like we are poor". $10 is not nothing, it is $10 that we go to work everyday and earn. However, now that it has been 6 months, we are talking about $60 and it will continue to happen every month until he gets it fixed. How do I get him to realize that THIS is not acceptable?

Do you bank through WF? Ours changed because we.. or I, accidently dropped the monthly deposit amount too low...

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it is WF. He actually switched plenty over last month, per a teller''s response in order to stop the charges, and it still charged his account for January. There has to be another issue going on as well...

Also, the fee payment for Wells Fargo regular savings accounts should only be $3, if you don''t increase your balance. That is all his and mine have ever been, then all of a sudden his became $10. I really want to know what changed in his account in order for this to go up, but DH just won''t ask those questions. He only cares about stopping them from happening in the future, but I want to try and get our money back that they already took.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 8:07:06 PM
Do you bank through WF? Ours changed because we.. or I, accidently dropped the monthly deposit amount too low...

Oh geez, you know you''ve been PS too much if your brain decodes WF as WhiteFlash instead of Wells Fargo. For a moment I was thinking I was missing out!
20.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 9:53:44 PM
Author: onvacation

Oh geez, you know you''ve been PS too much if your brain decodes WF as WhiteFlash instead of Wells Fargo. For a moment I was thinking I was missing out!
20.gif
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! I was like...WF...are they still talking jewelry here?!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I am soooo not looking forward to two hours of OT tomorrow....I work at a call center so this literally means, I''m going to be on the phone for 11 hours
23.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I went to a "riding into the sunset" reception for a colleague from a remote (to me) location, only to realize that this departure has nothing to do with retiring to a well-deserved life of leisure, and everything to do with a resurgence of cancer.

cr*p.
15.gif

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Today my younger brother called me to tell me that he is proposing to his girlfriend next month while they are on vacation! I am so excited for them (they are both under 25..babies::sigh
5.gif
, she and I are both Kimberly''s which I think is super cute. I didn''t even think to ask about the ring, however he did mention that the two of them had chosen it together. I LOVE engagements!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stupid stereo vision. All my sparklies are so much bigger through the camera''s one eyeball...

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edited.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
DH was certain he lost his wedding ring while he was shoveling snow Saturday... he was beside himself!

I found it in the DRYER this morning!!!!
36.gif
(DH had done a load Friday night)

A little annoyed that I scoured outside in the freezing weather for a while, but SOOOOO glad it''s been found!!!
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurfy it was up and down so quickly, I doubt many people saw it.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:00:03 PM
Author: Luckyeshe

Date: 2/9/2010 9:53:44 PM
Author: onvacation

Oh geez, you know you've been PS too much if your brain decodes WF as WhiteFlash instead of Wells Fargo. For a moment I was thinking I was missing out!
20.gif
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! I was like...WF...are they still talking jewelry here?!
Can you imagine... savings accounts at White Flash??
31.gif

Lynnie- Congratulations!!!
My DH and I were on a snorkeling trip while on our HM. We specifically took cheapo James Avery rings with us, but DH saw something shiney under the boat we were jumping off of... it ended up being another guy's wedding band that was on our snorkeling excursion! They were on their HM as well. His new wife was not happy. lol

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Oh I thought it was up for a good amount of time...that makes me feel a little better

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results