shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Now might be a good time to stop venting about what terrible friends they are, though. At least here, since they can find you.

-----------

It''s Wednesday, and I am sooooo sleepy! That is all lol.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:59:24 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
Now might be a good time to stop venting about what terrible friends they are, though. At least here, since they can find you.

I don''t plan on it anymore, shouldn''t have to. I cut off all ties of communication.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:56:57 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Oh I thought it was up for a good amount of time...that makes me feel a little better
It was up for about an hour in the Newlywed forum.

I would pretend it never happened and stop talking about these girls, now that they know where you post.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Oh ok, that''s not so bad then
You''re right, I''m just gonna pretend it didn''t even happen

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 11:30:11 PM
Author: fsu1227
Today my younger brother called me to tell me that he is proposing to his girlfriend next month while they are on vacation! I am so excited for them (they are both under 25..babies::sigh
5.gif
, she and I are both Kimberly''s which I think is super cute. I didn''t even think to ask about the ring, however he did mention that the two of them had chosen it together. I LOVE engagements!!!
That''s soooo exciting, FSU1227!!!!! Advance congrats to your little brother!!!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:56:02 AM
Author: meresal

Date: 2/9/2010 11:00:03 PM
Author: Luckyeshe

Date: 2/9/2010 9:53:44 PM
Author: onvacation

Date: 2/9/2010 8:07:06 PM
Author: swedish bean
Do you bank through WF? Ours changed because we.. or I, accidently dropped the monthly deposit amount too low...

Oh geez, you know you''ve been PS too much if your brain decodes WF as WhiteFlash instead of Wells Fargo. For a moment I was thinking I was missing out!
20.gif
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! I was like...WF...are they still talking jewelry here?!
Can you imagine... savings accounts at White Flash??
31.gif

Lynnie- Congratulations!!!
My DH and I were on a snorkeling trip while on our HM. We specifically took cheapo James Avery rings with us, but DH saw something shiney under the boat we were jumping off of... it ended up being another guy''s wedding band that was on our snorkeling excursion! They were on their HM as well. His new wife was not happy. lol
Thanks! Wow, that''s some luck for the husband!!! And on their HM, too?!? Funny that the wife was mad. My husband was sooo upset! He was super picky about his ring, and ended up buying one from a jeweler who had a case of random rings from a trade show in his store. We don''t know the manufacturer or maker at all. I was so hoping I wouldn''t have to post a "Find this ring" thread!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 10:02:45 AM

Oh I thought it was up for a good amount of time...that makes me feel a little better

I would pretend it never happened and stop talking about these girls, now that they know where you post.

Yeah, I''d even say an hour at most.

I wouldn''t worry about it, Smurfy.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:55:18 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Smurfy it was up and down so quickly, I doubt many people saw it.
Count me in as someone who saw it, but I don''t think you should worry too much about it, Smurfy. (I know, easier said than done).

On a lighter note, I just found out there''s an exotic car show 2 hours away this weekend .. I''m going to surprise the FI and take him, he''ll love it!! We missed the one in our city because of his work hours.
36.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I get so tired of tip toe-ing around the tulips to avoid "hurting people''s feelings". Suck it up already, it''s an adult world. Sigh.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
er...ok?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
hey it''s a random comment thread haha!

btw: i posted that before I noticed your above situation
2.gif
promise it''s nothing to do with that
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 1:43:08 PM
Author: dragonfly411
hey it's a random comment thread haha!

btw: i posted that before I noticed your above situation
2.gif
promise it's nothing to do with that
1.gif

oh haha I was like what the heck, ill tip toe your tulips! lol

Eta: I do agree with you though. I'm working on developing a thicker skin, I just wish others would as well.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Mine was in reference to a stupid debate I had to witness on FB... among other things.

to help in the development (if you would like help), I generally just remember " to each his own" , " everyone has a right to opinion, but i don''t have to agree" and " if someone feels the need to be insulting... it tells me a lot about them... and They aren''t worth my time" :)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:54:28 AM
Author: Lynnie
DH was certain he lost his wedding ring while he was shoveling snow Saturday... he was beside himself!

I found it in the DRYER this morning!!!!
36.gif
(DH had done a load Friday night)

A little annoyed that I scoured outside in the freezing weather for a while, but SOOOOO glad it''s been found!!!
9.gif
my DH lost his on our honeymoon. literally 2 days of marriage. he found it in the pool.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:58:14 PM
Mine was in reference to a stupid debate I had to witness on FB... among other things.

to help in the development (if you would like help), I generally just remember '' to each his own'' , '' everyone has a right to opinion, but i don''t have to agree'' and '' if someone feels the need to be insulting... it tells me a lot about them... and They aren''t worth my time'' :)

I''ve been telling myself those exact things. It''s more of the moving on, finding things to do to keep my mind off it that has been tough. DH has been really fantastic though, encouraging me, distracting me, cooking, making me laugh again and simply loving me, whatever is needed. I''m so blessed I have him
1.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:02:49 PM
Author: charbie

DH was certain he lost his wedding ring while he was shoveling snow Saturday... he was beside himself!

36.gif

A little annoyed that I scoured outside in the freezing weather for a while, but SOOOOO glad it''s been found!!!
9.gif
my DH lost his on our honeymoon. literally 2 days of marriage. he found it in the pool.
Oof! My hubs plays with his ring All The Time; he''s bound to lose it sooner or later.
20.gif
He never takes it off though.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 3:18:33 PM
Author: BeachRunner

36.gif

9.gif
Oof! My hubs plays with his ring All The Time; he''s bound to lose it sooner or later.
20.gif
Mine too... FI will sit and twist it off, push it on, twist it off, put it on... for half an hour at a time. It''s like a pacifier... and he''s definitely going to lose it before the wedding!
38.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:18:33 PM

36.gif

9.gif

20.gif

DH takes his off when he washes his hands and has almost lost it down the sink at work about 3 times now
20.gif

I told him pretty soon I''m gonna super glue it to his finger while he''s asleep muhahah
27.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:13:16 PM

to help in the development (if you would like help), I generally just remember '' to each his own'' , '' everyone has a right to opinion, but i don''t have to agree'' and '' if someone feels the need to be insulting... it tells me a lot about them... and They aren''t worth my time'' :)

I''ve been telling myself those exact things. It''s more of the moving on, finding things to do to keep my mind off it that has been tough. DH has been really fantastic though, encouraging me, distracting me, cooking, making me laugh again and simply loving me, whatever is needed. I''m so blessed I have him
1.gif

he sounds like a sweetheart.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:24:19 PM

1.gif

He just knows the way to a woman''s heart: food.

Hubs knows that when I get cranky, it''s time to feed me
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:30:09 PM

1.gif

2.gif

bahaha he did offer to take me to red lobster next weekend, and we haven''t been there in 2 years because he HATES seafood
1.gif
or maybe he''s just tryin to get lucky, who knows *shrug* lol

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:31:10 PM
Date: 2/10/2010 3:30:09 PM

1.gif

2.gif

bahaha he did offer to take me to red lobster next weekend, and we haven''t been there in 2 years because he HATES seafood
1.gif
or maybe he''s just tryin to get lucky, who knows *shrug* lol

When exactly do they learn this trick?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
After their mother in law comes to visit and buys them a video game theyve been waiting for..I think he is just high on happiness and agreed to it without thinking hah

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
what if they don''t like video games? My family can''t afford an ATV
39.gif
and I want good dinner
39.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Lol, once I dated a guy who asked what I wanted for my birthday. I told him a VW Beetle. what did I get on my birthday? A model of one lol. Maybe they could get him a model of an ATV!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
HAHA! That''s funny
9.gif

how on earth is it only 4:00??????? HOW

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly...ok....
it''s only 2 here lol

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:50:47 PM
dragonfly...ok....
it''s only 2 here lol

I get to leave the office at 2:30pm today.
9.gif
I''ll still be working, just won''t be sitting in the office.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
another 11 hour day for me
24.gif

had yesterday off though and it''s a long weekend so i suppppooooose ill just grin and bear it
9.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 10:13:57 AM

Date: 2/10/2010 10:02:45 AM

Yeah, I''d even say an hour at most.

I wouldn''t worry about it, Smurfy.
I saw it, and honestly, I wrote, "Umm, that was awkward." because it was. Mostly because it was just awkward that she would do that. Maybe it was her own way of making herself feel better, but in the end, it''s you we care about, Smurphy
2.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results