Date: 2/10/2010 4:08:11 PM
Author: charbie
Date: 2/10/2010 10:13:57 AM

Author: BeachRunner

Date: 2/10/2010 10:02:45 AM

Author: meresal

Date: 2/10/2010 9:56:57 AM

Author: Smurfyimproved

Oh I thought it was up for a good amount of time...that makes me feel a little better
It was up for about an hour in the Newlywed forum.

I would pretend it never happened and stop talking about these girls, now that they know where you post.

Yeah, I''d even say an hour at most.

I wouldn''t worry about it, Smurfy.

I saw it, and honestly, I wrote, ''Umm, that was awkward.'' because it was. Mostly because it was just awkward that she would do that. Maybe it was her own way of making herself feel better, but in the end, it''s you we care about, Smurphy
2.gif
Thanks charbie, I''m pretty fond of you guys as well
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
attack of the double post!!! run for your lives!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!
skeered1.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:18:33 PM

Date: 2/10/2010 3:02:49 PM

Date: 2/10/2010 9:54:28 AM
Author: Lynnie
DH was certain he lost his wedding ring while he was shoveling snow Saturday... he was beside himself!

I found it in the DRYER this morning!!!!
36.gif
(DH had done a load Friday night)

A little annoyed that I scoured outside in the freezing weather for a while, but SOOOOO glad it''s been found!!!
9.gif
my DH lost his on our honeymoon. literally 2 days of marriage. he found it in the pool.
Oof! My hubs plays with his ring All The Time; he''s bound to lose it sooner or later.
20.gif
He never takes it off though.
It was pretty funny, actually. The resort we were at had organized games, he was playing water polo with all the other men. i was across the pool getting a drink at the swim up bar, when i noticed his ring was off. so i asked him about it, and he just shrugged and mouthed, "i''ll find it later." i then screamed, "WHHATTTT???!!! DID YOU LOSE YOUR RING??????" and the game stopped and everyone looked for it. For the rest of the week people kept asking him where his wedding band was. He promptly got a tighter fitting band after the honeymoon. This one is very hard to remove.
11.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 4:28:33 PM

DH was certain he lost his wedding ring while he was shoveling snow Saturday... he was beside himself!

36.gif

A little annoyed that I scoured outside in the freezing weather for a while, but SOOOOO glad it''s been found!!!
9.gif
my DH lost his on our honeymoon. literally 2 days of marriage. he found it in the pool.
Oof! My hubs plays with his ring All The Time; he''s bound to lose it sooner or later.
20.gif
It was pretty funny, actually. The resort we were at had organized games, he was playing water polo with all the other men. i was across the pool getting a drink at the swim up bar, when i noticed his ring was off. so i asked him about it, and he just shrugged and mouthed, ''i''ll find it later.'' i then screamed, ''WHHATTTT???!!! DID YOU LOSE YOUR RING??????'' and the game stopped and everyone looked for it. For the rest of the week people kept asking him where his wedding band was. He promptly got a tighter fitting band after the honeymoon. This one is very hard to remove.
11.gif
Oof! Husbands
20.gif
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 4:34:03 PM

36.gif

9.gif

20.gif

It was pretty funny, actually. The resort we were at had organized games, he was playing water polo with all the other men. i was across the pool getting a drink at the swim up bar, when i noticed his ring was off. so i asked him about it, and he just shrugged and mouthed, ''i''ll find it later.'' i then screamed, ''WHHATTTT???!!! DID YOU LOSE YOUR RING??????'' and the game stopped and everyone looked for it. For the rest of the week people kept asking him where his wedding band was. He promptly got a tighter fitting band after the honeymoon. This one is very hard to remove.
11.gif

Oof! Husbands
20.gif
2.gif

Lol my sister''s husband lost his when they were snorkling over the reef in hawaii. Yup, he lost it in the reef. She made him keeping searching for it until they found it and miracle of all miracles they did!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
smurfy''s new avatar is cute

Today is almost over and I get to have dinner with my mommy tonight! We really only see each other a couple times a week even though she lives nearby, so it is nice for us to have a mother daughter night. I believe my sister will be in attendance as well :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
have a good time dragonfly! I went out to lunch with my mom yesterday whom I only see a couple times a year, we had sooo much fun!
1.gif

eta: thanks on the toilet paper dude
1.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 4:43:03 PM
Author: dragonfly411
smurfy''s new avatar is cute
Ditto! I love it!
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We''ve got 15" of snow outside and my husband is shovelling again. Thank heavens he can do it.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
1. my mom has to have actual surgery (not just a laser) to remove a kidney stone next week.
14.gif
she said she wants me there more than my other sisters. her reasoning? i''m more "zen" and won''t "make her freak out."

2. i just bought new herbal essences shampoo/conditioner. they have a "fun fact" on the back, with the answer on the cooresponding bottle. on the conditioner the fun fact was, "what gem is thought to bring good luck to your love life?" answer: diamonds. my response to that? no sh*t.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your mom charbie, I hope she feels better soon! Kidney stones are just icky!
And a big ditto to that herbal essences answer lol

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

36.gif

9.gif

20.gif

11.gif

We are renovating our bathroom and our toilet hole (where the waste goes) is exposed right now. DH was sitting on the floor nearby (it doesn''t smell or anything) and he was fiddling with his ring, dropped it, and NARROWLY missed the toilet hole. Definitely would not have been getting THAT one back. I hope he stops fiddling now... probably not going to happen after being married for almost 7 months.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry about your Mom''s need for surgery next week charbie. Please let us know when and we''ll pray for her.
She''ll feel so much relief once that stone is out.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 9:28:16 AM
Author: gemgirl
I''m sorry about your Mom''s need for surgery next week charbie. Please let us know when and we''ll pray for her.
She''ll feel so much relief once that stone is out.
thank you so much! it will be next tuesday- she''s had stones before, but never this large that they needed to be surgically removed. its weird because it is no longer painful since it is "stuck" but she is really nervous about being under the knife and knocked out
7.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t want to be at work, probably more than the average person who doesn''t want to be at work!
7.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 5:34:28 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 2/9/2010 11:38:15 AM
Author: Maisie
Just watched Mama Mia and am totally in love with Pierce Brosnan''s character! Yummy!
Isn''t the idea of a man staying in love with a woman he hasn''t seen in twenty years romantic? They just don''t make men like that in real life
5.gif
No they do and I have seen such a guy but he surely gave a lot of hard time to his wife when one bright summer morning he suddenly decided to find his old flame...

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m staying home sick today and watching a marathon of a baby story. This may be more beneficial to my physical health but probably not my mental health...oh well, i just dont care because i feel icky
40.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
May I be a negative nancy for a moment? I want to go home. I feel like my head is going to explode from sinus pressure. I am being dragged to the gym this afternoon, and do NOT feel like going. But I don''t want to disappoint my friend.
14.gif

On a happy note..ALMOST FRIDAY!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I locked my keys in my cart. Luckily I have a lock out service thru my insurance. It is currently 28 degrees, and ill look like a major idiot walking back into the office where I just did a luncheon marketing presentation. Why would docs send patients to a place where the marketer does something so dumb???

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I ordered a box full of hair products and I can''t wait for them to get here!
9.gif
It''s like Christmas came late!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow''s Friday! I love Fridays.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 2:26:48 PM
Author: trillionaire
I ordered a box full of hair products and I can''t wait for them to get here!
9.gif
It''s like Christmas came late!
36.gif
What kind of stuff? I love getting new beauty things!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I just let my hair go curly for the first time in months. It is soo frizzy! And, I''ve got a party to go to tonight.
20.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 5:38:51 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I just let my hair go curly for the first time in months. It is soo frizzy! And, I''ve got a party to go to tonight.
20.gif
Ugh....I hear ya. I did this yesterday, just because I felt lazy. I decided I''m not going to be lazy again.
38.gif
I just feel icky then. Maybe we need to get our hands on Trill''s hair stuff before she gets it!
11.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
why do people hold petty and shallow grudges? just let it go, it saves so much grief

ah well, it''s not my problem.
5.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I ran into a couple of old high school friends today who said "you should call us sometime" at which point I was thinking "You were both unkind, even mean sometimes, well into college. I''m happy, have lovely friends who love me and whom I love, and moved on over 15 years ago. Why would I ever call you?"

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:55:37 PM
Author: Gayletmom
I ran into a couple of old high school friends today who said ''you should call us sometime'' at which point I was thinking ''You were both unkind, even mean sometimes, well into college. I''m happy, have lovely friends who love me and whom I love, and moved on over 15 years ago. Why would I ever call you?''

lol... I know exactly where you''re coming from... some people
20.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I want my ring already
39.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sun isn''t setting until about 6 now! Hooray for Spring on its way!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m so frustrated right now for about 3 different reasons. And I''m sitting at my desk willing myself not to cry.

"I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry!!" Only an hour and 45 minutes til I''m home. THEN I can cry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results