Date: 2/5/2010 5:51:15 PM
Author: packrat
Date: 2/5/2010 5:23:38 PM

Author: Smurfyimproved

Date: 2/5/2010 5:20:24 PM

Author: BeachRunner

Date: 2/5/2010 5:17:46 PM

The alcoholic bridesmaid called them out on it saying she was the only one who stuck up for me so I asked them about it and that is when they just came out and told me.

Bleck. Who needs friends like that anyways. You''re better off without em.

I guess but now I really have no friends at all besides dh
7.gif

The alcoholic bridesmaid called them out on it saying she was the only one who stuck up for me so I asked them about it and that is when they just came out and told me.

7.gif

I''ll be your friend.

Thanks packrat! I''ll be right over with some ice cream a bottle of wine and a chick flick :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool! My house is the one w/all the snow in the front..wait..

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lol

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock

7.gif

Aw, Smurf, I know how you feel. We just moved to a new state, and do not know a lot of people at all.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 5:12:32 PM
Author: onvacation
Date: 2/5/2010 4:29:36 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

I am very moody today, sorry in advance.
12.gif
I changed my iPhone background to cherry blossoms, will this make the snow go away?
31.gif
4.gif

Oh no, Sarah, now you''ve done it. I changed my iPhone background to cherry blossoms just yesterday and was debating getting a cherry blossom case for it - it''s been snowing ever since.
6.gif

*runs over to the vaccination thread to brush up on causal relationships and coincidence*

Lol love it!
5.gif

Smurfy, I have to say that is absolutely horrid!
14.gif
P.S. I will be your friend.
1.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 3:18:48 PM

Date: 2/5/2010 2:16:47 PM
Author: joflier
People are just really annoying me today.
38.gif
Dumb stuff, too. Stuff that really shouldn''t bother me. Like this - one of my patients - I had to have him change for my exam - just asked him to take off his jeans and put on a pair of shorts. Should take a minute, right? No. 5 minutes later - he still wasn''t ready. Said that he was still putting his SOCKS back on!!!!??????
6.gif
Who takes their socks off to put on shorts????????????????? Am I missing something??

This post explains the wait at the Dr office. Not the other patients who can''t seem to undress in a timely manner, but the physician who must post the funny story of the patients on PS
2.gif
Ssshhhh!!!!!
3.gif

Well - it was the choice between posting about it - or taking the guys socks and throwing them out the window. "Here - fetch! Gotta free up the exam room people! I''m on a schedule!"

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crap. I just heard from my cousin that her dad, to whom I was very close as a child, has it and is doing poorly. Might have to go back to Pittsburgh to lend support if she needs me. FIL has it too as well as parkinson''s & is declining rapidly. I''ve known too many people who have died with this disease. I fear it more than cancer.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 12:04:02 AM
Author: Matata
Crap. I just heard from my cousin that her dad, to whom I was very close as a child, has it and is doing poorly. Might have to go back to Pittsburgh to lend support if she needs me. FIL has it too as well as parkinson''s & is declining rapidly. I''ve known too many people who have died with this disease. I fear it more than cancer.
Prayers and support, Matata!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I''m really tired of rain. Really tired.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I''m tired of my MIL getting in my husband''s medical business.

I understand that you don''t care if a doctor is in your health care plan or not, but WE DO!

DH just paid ANOTHER $200 check for having the same tests run at two different places in the span of one month. What a freaking waste of money. If YOU want him to go there so badly, then cover the f''ing charges when the insurance doesn''t!
29.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
My cousin's best friend whose wife recently had a baby, has just been diagnosed with advanced stage lung cancer.
7.gif
8.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
DD~ I'm so sorry to hear this. How devastating. He and his family are in my prayers.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m feeling much better today

I had a dream last night I found a loose diamond on the street and nobody claimed it for a long time and so the police said I could keep it and then I went out to eat mexican with dh to celebrate! lol

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 8:54:38 PM
Date: 2/5/2010 3:18:48 PM

Date: 2/5/2010 2:16:47 PM

People are just really annoying me today.
38.gif
Dumb stuff, too. Stuff that really shouldn''t bother me. Like this - one of my patients - I had to have him change for my exam - just asked him to take off his jeans and put on a pair of shorts. Should take a minute, right? No. 5 minutes later - he still wasn''t ready. Said that he was still putting his SOCKS back on!!!!??????
6.gif
Who takes their socks off to put on shorts????????????????? Am I missing something??

This post explains the wait at the Dr office. Not the other patients who can''t seem to undress in a timely manner, but the physician who must post the funny story of the patients on PS
2.gif
Ssshhhh!!!!!
3.gif

Well - it was the choice between posting about it - or taking the guys socks and throwing them out the window. ''Here - fetch! Gotta free up the exam room people! I''m on a schedule!''

i believe joflier posted on the what do you do thread and i don''t think she is a physician.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
DH is humming the same monotone note with his earphones on...tried to turn the tv up but he just hums louder...it''s pretty annoying

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 4:29:30 PM
DH is humming the same monotone note with his earphones on...tried to turn the tv up but he just hums louder...it''s pretty annoying
you could poke him and say you''re just trying to adjust his tuning since he''s not coming in clearly
3.gif

i really should be cleaning. but PS is more fun
39.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 4:35:16 PM
Author: Squirrly
Date: 2/6/2010 4:29:30 PM

you could poke him and say you''re just trying to adjust his tuning since he''s not coming in clearly
3.gif

i really should be cleaning. but PS is more fun
39.gif

Heh I think he might kill me if I did that, he spent most of his high school and college careers singing and majored in theater
3.gif

15.gif
I''m really cranky again today
15.gif
people are driving me nuts. I feel like everyone is trying to give me input on how I spend my saturdays (not to their liking) and it''s really annoying me and makes me wonder why they care so much
8.gif
7.gif
8.gif
8.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''m tired. I''m not usually tired on Saturdays.
24.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
DH left a few minutes ago to get beer for tomorrow (darn blue laws don''t let us buy it on Sundays here). Chester has been standing at the door, staring at it, waiting for him to return since DH left. It''s hilarious. He doesn''t usually sit right at the door, but he is today. Maybe he thinks he''ll get beer too.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
My dogs are barking their heads off even though there''s no one outside the door....It''s driving me bonkers!!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I get snowed in with FI this weekend
31.gif
, and guess who shows up??? AF!!!
29.gif

Seriously????

20.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 12:29:41 PM
Author: somethingshiny
DD~ I''m so sorry to hear this. How devastating. He and his family are in my prayers.
That''s so awful. I hope things turn out for the best...
7.gif

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
I am having a glass of champagne with FI because I have finished my PhD thesis
9.gif
26.gif
3.gif
6.gif
36.gif

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
And FI is wondering why "FI" is "FI" and not just "F"
20.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 10:33:55 PM
Author: trillionaire
Date: 2/6/2010 12:29:41 PM

Author: somethingshiny

DD~ I''m so sorry to hear this. How devastating. He and his family are in my prayers.

That''s so awful. I hope things turn out for the best...
7.gif

Thanks somethingshiny, trillionaire! He and his family need all the prayers and good vibes we can send them.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
URGH! I had my very first wedding nightmare and woke up at 6am to try on my wedding dress just to make sure it still fits!! Nothing like a nightmare to get me motivated with the wedding planning which I will admit I''ve been slacking on.....And now, I''m on PS before the sun is even up since I can''t go back to sleep
39.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:26:04 AM
Author: Echidna
9.gif
26.gif
3.gif
6.gif
36.gif
That''s awesome, Echidna!!! Congrats on getting it done!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:26:04 AM
Author: Echidna
9.gif
26.gif
3.gif
6.gif
36.gif

Congratulations Echidna!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snuggling with my kitties under the warm blankets on a lazy Sunday morning is the best thing ever. Honestly, sometimes it''s better than snuggling with my husband because they don''t snore like he does.
3.gif

Does that make me a strange cat lady to admit that?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results