shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
My heart goes out to you, Kaleigh. You've never been one who complains; you've been there for others' suffering.

Medical issues are never transparent even though you might be able to afford the best doctors.

You have given so much to so many, now it's your turn to hear comforting words. I wish you well and you will be in my thoughts and prayers :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
isaku5|1344706382|3249791 said:
I wish you well and you will be in my thoughts and prayers :love:

As you are in mine, Isaku. In fact, my prayers include quite a few screen names. I figure the big guy can figure it out! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh no, Kaleigh!!! I feel so badly that you are going thru this very difficult journey AND you are feeling so alone as you go on. I think you are such a sweet person - you are always so positive, kind and caring towards others, this is not fair that you are feeling so left out in your own troubles. I would love to be there and hold your hand thru some of this... as I'm sure so many of us on PS would. If not in the flesh, know that you have a world wide sister (and brother!) hood looking out for you and wishing you positive vibes. {{{HUGS}}}

It just seems like words aren't enough, but you are in my thoughts. May the tides turn quickly, for you :halo:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, your post brought me to tears. I wish I could provide comfort in some way. You are in my thoughts and I fervently hope you get the support you need from whomever you need it.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 4 of the Brazilian butt lift CDs. Ouch, just.....ouch.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ai yi yi, Matata! No idea what that might entail --- but it sounds painful! :shock:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1344720542|3249873 said:
Ai yi yi, Matata! No idea what that might entail --- but it sounds painful! :shock:
Exercise bands, ankle weights, squats, lunges, and other torturous poses & postures that make you wanna cry and console yourself with something very fattening :bigsmile: However, my butt is beginning to lift itself off the back of my thighs so at least there are positive results. The packaging is kind of cute. They include a pencil which you can use to measure your progress. When you can no longer keep it tucked under your buttock, you know you've succeeded. LOL.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1344717314|3249863 said:
Kaleigh, your post brought me to tears. I wish I could provide comfort in some way. You are in my thoughts and I fervently hope you get the support you need from whomever you need it.

Matata , thanks for the support. It's a tad like Parkinsons, so you hav tremors in your face. What a way to hit the big 50!!

I have great friends INR and my MIL. My daughter is a stellar fighter fot me... My husband hates all things medical but he needs to grow the F up. Or else I go my way. Not asking for the moon here... Just don't say.... well it's nothing. YOU could be the one not to have any ot this. But I do and I do. I want to hide. Used to be pretty. Now I won't even look at anyone.. ::)

Yes seeing a shrink. I say lord take me now...It's porgressive as it pulls your fase to the side.. Yeah not going to rock that look. :blackeye:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No pitty party for me. There are those going thoughy much harder things.. I am glad we have this thread to vent and to get support...Manny thanks. xoxox Lisa :wavey:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
isaku5|1344706382|3249791 said:
My heart goes out to you, Kaleigh. You've never been one who complains; you've been there for others' suffering.

Medical issues are never transparent even though you might be able to afford the best doctors.

You have given so much to so many, now it's your turn to hear comforting words. I wish you well and you will be in my thoughts and prayers :love:

Many thanks. I keep you in my prayers as wel You are a dear one to so many of us here.. xoxox :wavey:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Dear Lisa~ I just want to tell you that I will help you in any way I can. I'm just a phone call away. I understand and am dealing with chronic illness and it drains me. It helps to have a friend to talk to. You know how much I care about you. You are not alone...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, you've always been the capable one, the level headed one, the one who handles everything for your family, and pitches in with valuable resources and helpful connections for your friends. Now it's finally time for you to take time for you. I'm terribly sorry and heartbroken over your husband's view of this, and I hope to God that he will go with you for help, but until that time, please *know* that we are here for you and you can lean on us as often as you need to. Our friends were so unbelievably loving, supportive and good to me for the year and a half that I made my way through my serious illness and I KNOW the quality of these kind, good hearted souls and we will all be there for you- no matter what. I'm going to PM you other places.

And do take our risingsun up on her offer to help. She's wonderful to talk to! I love her very much. She has a special way with people and difficult situations.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl. Many thanks. I talked to Risingsun today and have known her for quite a while. She listened to me and I sistened to her.

I think we are blessed with a great grouo of friends who get it..

xxooo

Lisa :wavey:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If anyone is in contact with belle, that would be a huge help and a boost to me. She is a nurse, and I know very busy being marrried.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take care Lisa. You are in my thoughts. I wish for better days for you, you deserve that.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been looking for a long while for new dishes & flatware and found what I liked at Mikasa. Fairly traditional which is a change for me. I want to use faux burlap linens and then change out table runner and napkins with the seasons. All is an ode to my Italian heritage. Here's the stuff so far:

italiancountryside-hdr.jpg

_499.jpg

k4tyc01-003.jpg

burlap-meissen9.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
napkins & runner -- Pottery Barn.

img51b.jpg

img53b.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1344815786|3250395 said:
If anyone is in contact with belle, that would be a huge help and a boost to me. She is a nurse, and I know very busy being marrried.
I am sorry; I have the same email address for her that you do and it no longer is active. sorry I tried. hugs

Matata, those look beautiful. I love the white dishes

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, you are always SO positive and SUCH a trooper. I'm sorry to learn that your husband is not there for you when you need him. We all love you and will do anything we can. Let us know if there is a way we can help or support you in this.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dee Jay. I hope you are settled in by now. xo Lisa :wavey:

If you don't hear from me it's mainly due to my lap top. I am hoping to get a new one soon.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Major accomplishment in the Enerchi household tonight --- I am *NOT* the person who cooks nor does DH allow me even NEAR the kitchen when he's cooking - he tells me I'm only a guest and just sit at the island and don't touch anything (and I'm totally A-OK with that plan) but tonight - I offered to make dinner while he was out with #2 son. Dinner on the table when they came home, all was declared successful and no one has developed salmonella or ptomaine poisoning yet... Baked yams & potatoes, fresh carrots and broccoli and baked & seasoned chicken. Quite proud of myself! :lol:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1344653167|3249567 said:
I am walking alone with my illness. I am angry, pissed but really what eslse could I have expected. I have the best docs, and wonderful friends. My husband has never been good with anything medical.

And on the other hand should have gone to medical school because I get the science behind it. I

have been told to get over it. That I am a zero. I feel sad those words were spoken to me.

I think when I die no one would describe me as such.

I am fighting a very rare illlness, and have all the best docs behind me. The problem is and thankfully so, not many are afflicted with it so it's on the back burner.

I understand the problem and I think 5 -10 years down the road the brain surgery will be to 70%? Right now there is botox, but have had some with bad reactions where they can't cose there eye.... So after a long brain surgery she had to go back and have weights inserted into her upper lids to allow them to close.

No not cancer but yes progressive illness.

And my husband cant have agood talk. 'I have been a lone for many deaths, am 50 and think I deserve someone who has empathy.

Lisa, I hope you know how much everyone here loves you and will be here for you through and through for as long as you need us. I know how it feels to be alone and I understand how hopeless and terrible it can feel and I am sad that you are having to experience that. I am thinking of you.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1344901111|3250910 said:
Major accomplishment in the Enerchi household tonight --- I am *NOT* the person who cooks nor does DH allow me even NEAR the kitchen when he's cooking - he tells me I'm only a guest and just sit at the island and don't touch anything (and I'm totally A-OK with that plan) but tonight - I offered to make dinner while he was out with #2 son. Dinner on the table when they came home, all was declared successful and no one has developed salmonella or ptomaine poisoning yet... Baked yams & potatoes, fresh carrots and broccoli and baked & seasoned chicken. Quite proud of myself! :lol:

Where's that "Like" button? :bigsmile:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1344901111|3250910 said:
Congratulations! -- on successfully cooking dinner and not poisoning your family. I'm sure they appreciated both gestures. LOL!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
4 hours post meal and 3 of us are still alive. I'm considering the meal a success!! :appl: (and hoping I don't have to repeat it again tomorrow!) :cheeky:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1344907849|3250988 said:
4 hours post meal and 3 of us are still alive. I'm considering the meal a success!! :appl: (and hoping I don't have to repeat it again tomorrow!) :cheeky:

:appl: :appl: :appl: he,he,he...Huge congrats Enerchi ;))

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1344653167|3249567 said:
I am walking alone with my illness. .........

I wish I could find words to say right now that would bring you some comfort. All I can think is how tough you are to be able to face this with the grace you have. I know what a basket case I am, and how much worse I'd be if I didn't have at least one friend sticking by me right now. If there's anything I can do to make this easier, please speak up. I'll make a way for you to contact me.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that you're battling an illness, and that you feel alone doing it. Please know that so many here care about you. Your struggle is our struggle. Sure, you could say we're just a bunch of strangers posting on an Internet forum, but I believe we're more than that. You have a whole community of supporters, and if you ever need us, we're just a thread away.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just happened to find myself is in a kitchen supply store :love: yesterday, and I just happened to walk out with a "Garlic Twist" -

garlictwist_05.jpg

I was a little skeptical, but... I'm happy to report that this baby works as advertised, and is very cool to boot! A huge improvement over a garlic press. Looking forward to trying it on fresh ginger!

instructional_12.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all and Haven, I know I have your support. I have the support of my RL friends. I am supported beyond and then some. But at times the person you want ot have your back isn't here... Doesn't get it. You don't have cancer so lets move on.. Stop being negative.

After I helped him lose 20 pounds, read the pritiken diet and I have this illness??

Yeah not quite equal.

Have a great week. I am putting one foot in front of the other and will carry on.

You all are the best!!!! :kiss: :wavey: :cheeky:

xo Lisa

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results