shape
carat
color
clarity

I joined the Whiteflash Eternity Band Club..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI all,
Many of you know i''m in the process of upgrading my e-ring. Hubby said to go ahead and order the Eternity band I have wanted for 6 years. We couldn''t afford it when we got married but I have always wanted one. So, here is it. Shared prong full eternity with 3 pointers. Whiteflash is AWESOME. It wasn''t supposed to be done until monday so I wasn''t expecting it until tuesday. Bob called me today and said "it''s ready, when do you want it." It will be here tomorrow am. Just wanted to share, I"m so excited and don''t think I''ll get much sleep tonight.
3.gif

5yrgiftfromhubby.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG___________________________-
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mrs SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss
It''s just perfect. You are going to love this baby. Another winner from WF. Oh I can''t wait to see the hand shots.
Lucky gal- Enjoy it. hmmmmmmmmmmm
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see the hand pictures.
35.gif

And those stones look bigger than 3 pointers to me...very very cool!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Congratulations on your beautiful ring!
30.gif

I second the hand shot requests!!

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!

I can''t wait to see the hand shots!!

What''s the total carat weight of that baby?

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! It''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

Congrats on a beautiful ring. I echo everyone else...hand shots please!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it''s gorgeous!!! Can''t wait for hand pics.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you it looks amazing, can''t wait to see the hand pics!!!! Hope you get some sleep tonight!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys...

I promise i will post hand pics as soon as my hubby gets back in town with our camera. he was actually excited it will be here for Easter.

twinkletoes - to be honest i'm not sure what the total weight is. bob sent me info on a 3/4 eterntiy which was 18 3 pointers which was .54 but i wanted full and am not sure what the total # is yet. i will let you know once it gets here.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wondering when that was coming since you first mentioned it....how will you sleep tonight??!!! So exciting! It looks fabulous and I can''t wait to see it on the hand.
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
It looks really pretty.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 2:43
6.gif
0 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I''ve been wondering when that was coming since you first mentioned it....how will you sleep tonight??!!! So exciting! It looks fabulous and I can''t wait to see it on the hand.
36.gif

FG- what''s up with your ring/?????

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 2:49:21 PM
Author: mrssalvo
FG- what''s up with your ring/?????
Well, I have the stone back. I had them read off the girdle inscription to me (The salesgirl was like, "Do you have the number memorized???" I was like, "More or less, yes. I''ll recognize it when I hear it.") So she read it to me and it was right. I also asked to see it. It was the first time I''ve ever read a girdle inscription...SO FREAKING COOL!!!!!!! It was a 20X loupe and I had no trouble at all reading it. At first I could see the inscription but couldn''t really read it, and then, all the numbers and letters were there clear as day. It was a really neat experience. I was quite shocked to see that the inscription was still black, considering I was ultrasonic cleaning my rings about twice a week for many months. Way cool.

The saga still continues because basically, my jeweler is bending over backwards to make everything right. And I think they don''t want to lose my business, since I''ve been a very regular customer. They told me they didn''t get a quote from the local designer (whom I feared would charge more) because I already negotiated and paid for the ring, so the price is what it is. They also told me he''s already been working on my wax and would have a version at the end of this week. Notice how everything''s moving much faster now? It could be all talk, but since I''ve already issued an ultimatum, they know I''m willing to walk. This local guy does amazing work, so I''m willing to entertain this final option for a brief while. And I do mean brief. If this works...the ring will be absolutely amazing. I haven''t seen a pear set like it yet, so I''m willing to entertain a single wax. I hope this isn''t a case of "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..."

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Beeeeeeootiful ring Mrs. Salvo
30.gif
!!! I guess I know why my WF ring is taking so long now, they were too busy making that lovely one for you...LOL! I guess I can forgive them for that. I can''t wait to see pictures of the ring on your hand! Go to bed early tonight and tomorrow will be here that much sooner
2.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!! I bet it will be so worth the wait!!!! Congrats & I''ll be looking for the hand pics!!!!

nosatisfaction

Rough_Rock
Wow, forget buying a home, I wanna join the eternity band club too!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Can''t wait for hand shots!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love the ring! Especially b/c all you can see is BLING!!!!
emotion-19.gif

cheers--Sharon

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 2:24:45 PM
Thanks guys...

I promise i will post hand pics as soon as my hubby gets back in town with our camera. he was actually excited it will be here for Easter.

twinkletoes - to be honest i''m not sure what the total weight is. bob sent me info on a 3/4 eterntiy which was 18 3 pointers which was .59 but i wanted full and am not sure what the total # is yet. i will let you know once it gets here.

What size is your finger? Mine is .75 and i have a 5.5

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 8:26:26 PM
Author: ame
Date: 3/24/2005 2:24:45 PM

Thanks guys...

twinkletoes - to be honest i''m not sure what the total weight is. bob sent me info on a 3/4 eterntiy which was 18 3 pointers which was .59 but i wanted full and am not sure what the total # is yet. i will let you know once it gets here.

What size is your finger? Mine is .75 and i have a 5.5

oops!! i added incorrectly above...18 3 pointers = .54 sorry
20.gif

ame - i wear a 3 1/2 - i had the band made in a 3 1/2 + just to give it a little more room.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gah! You suck! I wish I had little bitty fingers!

I can''t wait to see it. I keep wearing mine around. God I love that thing. Comon July.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s how i felt b/f i was married with just my plain wedding band. i just couldn''t wait to wear both and be married off course. do you find your comfortable?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOH PRETTY!!!

It probably has something like 24 stones...so for .03 each around ~0.72ctw!

My e-ring has 24 stones at 03 and the big stone

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics.....Tune in tomorrow......
36.gif

I hope this time your setting works out FireGoddess. Good luck!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
woooooooooooooooooow! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! AMAZING!!! Congrats Mrs. S
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks cutegirl. i just couldnt'' give up wearing a wedding band....it should be here in about 12 hours, but i''m not counting or anything
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
shouldn''t you be at least trying to sleep????
3.gif
eh, who am i kidding...i''d have to knock myself out or something if i had only 12 hours to go!!!
30.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
There is nothing like waiting to get diamonds in the mail! Mail will never be the same after that.....
7.gif
. Congratulations on your new ring. it looks beautiful, and of course I want to see hand shots!

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIMOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh wow! did you get ANY sleep last night!? .....can''t wait to see pics!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results