shape
carat
color
clarity

I joined the Whiteflash Eternity Band Club..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 8:49
6.gif
4 PM
Author: mrssalvo
that''s how i felt b/f i was married with just my plain wedding band. i just couldn''t wait to wear both and be married off course. do you find your comfortable?

I do. I worry about snags but that''s because I am a wackjob. I have worn it a few times. Ryan said he doesn''t care if I wear that instead of my e-ring, or both...he pretty much said "it''s paid for, might as well wear it". He wears his often, though he hasn''t worn his out of the house for fear of loss or damage. He''s a bigger clutz than I am.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh.. So pretty! I want one!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Gorgeous ring!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I picked it up from fed ex this morning. All I can say is WOW!!! I LOVE it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s so much better than I ever could of imagined. Whiteflash did an incredible job and it sparkles like crazy. I had never seen a shared prong band in person, all of my local jewelers carry channel set. One even told me they wouldn''t make it that small b/c the metal will cover up the diamonds...
20.gif
...not the case on this baby, sparkle sparkle everywhere. I will try to post pics later tonight when my hubby returns with our camera.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you love it, I''m sure it is just gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see the pictures tonight!!!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs Ssssssssssssssssss (I say again)

I''m so glad you are happy. I can''t wait until you share the pictures with us. I bet it''s amazing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok here we go
36.gif

5yrgiftwf1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i sooo need a manicure...i actually had my mom pic up some nail envy while she was getting her toes done today
3.gif

5yrgiftwf2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one... sorry about the messy background, we are in the process of lanscaping our backyard and adding a deck so it's not very pretty.....

5yrgiftwf3.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bobswench

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

Now all you need is a Jewel Jet or a Salton Spa to keep The Precious sparkly and shiny!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bw- definitely on my next holiday wish list.
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Those are 3 pts stones and about size 3 1/2?

OMG- IT''s jsut lovely. Really- these shared prong eternity bands are killer. WF really does excellent work.

You should take it into your "jewelers" and show them how eternity bands with 3 pts stones Should look. And that it is possible. DUH

I love it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
WOW!! it is purrrrrfect!
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love, love, loooooooooooove it. It looks fabulous! I echo sevens'' sentiment about parading it down to your jeweler''s, who said it couldn''t be done without the prongs overtaking the stones...
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I must also add that I love the Prong Work with the WF shared prong bands. NIce.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! A beautiful & classic ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow it looks fabulous on your hand and much bigger than 3 pointers! now all you need is a huge 2c stone to go with it.
31.gif
mwahahhaa.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,
interesting about the ring looking bigger than 3 pointers. honestly, the stones are bigger than I thought they would be but I don't mind a bit
31.gif
I've been wearing a plain band for so long it looks so stange seeing sparkle. this was supposed to tide me over until the whole upgrade takes place, which could be a while depending how long it takes for my old stone to sell on consignment, but now i just want more
6.gif
poor, poor, hubby
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad you love it, I can see why, just gorgeous, ENJOY!!!
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
ok, now that is gorgeous mrssalvo
30.gif
take as many pics as you want, and those 3 pointers do look bigger, but absolutely perfect on your teensy finger, congrats on the new e-w-band
1.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it''s just lovely mrs salvo!

Can you tell-- how wide is the band?

It looks FAB on you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2005 11:12:55 PM
Author: bluedawg
Oh, it''s just lovely mrs salvo!

It looks FAB on you!

If it''s got 3pt stones it must be slightly over 2mm wide.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Probably abourd 2.5 mm or so.

I love it! Looks great on your hand!

I wore mine last night shopping and some total b!tch slammed me into a metal and glass door and I whacked it and my solitaire SO hard on the metal door I chased her down and cussed her out in the store. It took EVERY SINGLE OUNCE of me to not beat the snot out of her in the middle of Nordstrom because out of 5 different entrance doors she HAD to go through mine, and we were the ONLY two there. I still want to beat the crap out of her because all I ended up doing after that was going back home to spend 2 hours inspecting and then another half hour this morning doing so again.

Im still freaking out so bad that I did major damage.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Mmmmmmmm! BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE IT! Quite partial to that look myself, I must say!
31.gif

It''s gorgeous! Wear it with happiness always.

Lynn

PS What a lovely, dainty hand you have. Little pixie fingers!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2005 11:41:56 PM
Author: sevens one
Date: 3/25/2005 11:12:55 PM

Author: bluedawg

Oh, it's just lovely mrs salvo!

It looks FAB on you!

If it's got 3pt stones it must be slightly over 2mm wide.

yep, about 2.5 mm, it's just perfect
30.gif

edited to add: just got off the phone with WF band is only 2 mm..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame - oh girl, i would be freaking out. i'm trying not to be too paranoid about my ring. I have been without diamonds for so long I am almost scared to wear it. i keep telling myself i used to wear my old wedding set with a 1.19 carat stone everywhere. in the pool, on the beach, doing dishes, i wore it all the time and never ever thought twice about doing any damage. i know your will be shocked to know i don't even own a loupe
6.gif
anyway, you know how it is... the more you know the more you realize the potential for damage and now there ya go. anyway, i'm sure your rings are just fine, they are study little things and can handle a lot more than we think
2.gif

Lynn- thank you. seeing your set and Mara's helped me to decide to go for the eternity set. i have wanted an eternity band for a Long time but had never seen the wedding sets until a couple of months ago when i discovered pricescope. i can't wait until i get my matching e-ring so i can join the wedding set club too
9.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! It is stunning!! Looks fabulous on your hand!!
9.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love it!
30.gif
Soo shiney and it adds just the right touch to your hand. I love classics, that will never go out of style!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results