shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I have a confession to make-- I’ve been a very "paaad" girl! Thanks to The Gemstone Project’s ElleW…

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, wear it as a right hand ring. Best of both worlds.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I love the color of the pad and the setting is TDF!!!!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow this is luscious! Congrats on your beautiful ring! It's the perfect colour!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring came out so beautiful! I love the east-west setting on your slender fingers. Everything is so perfectly balanced and well proportioned. What an amazing color sapphire you found!

I am so happy for you that you get to enjoy something so lovely for yourself after working hard and nurturing others. Wear it in good health!

:appl:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is such a lovely piece- such a pretty setting! Love it!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh wow - stunning :love:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I know I am late to this Pad party but I spent so much time admiring your gorgeous avatar I had to come see it's story. That is absolutely drool worthy, the color, the lines, the details. And it looks like it was just made for your hand (which it was but you know what I mean.)

In the short time I have been active on PS you have been so kind and generous with your time and adivce and I am so glad you found a peice (and made the leap to take care of you) that reflects just a 10th of how beautiful you are.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awe! You're going to make me cry, @CSpan. Thank you for saying such sweet things about me. I so enjoy these boards and feel like I've found my internet home. So glad you're here as well.

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
this is absolutely stunning! i don't know how i missed it earlier! Congratulations. :kiss2:

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! The setting is amazing! I love reading your story and how you got the Pad in the end. Congrats on finding one and it really look super nice in the setting.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s one amazing ring!
Thank you! I absolutely adore it.

this is absolutely stunning! i don't know how i missed it earlier! Congratulations. :kiss2:
Thank you so much. I'm so thrilled to own this ring. It's one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen and I can't believe it's mine!

Lovely lovely lovely!
This is quite the compliment coming from you. You have exquisite taste and I love so many of your rings. Thanks!

OMG!! The setting is amazing! I love reading your story and how you got the Pad in the end. Congrats on finding one and it really look super nice in the setting.
Thanks! I highly recommend @ElleW, she has a wonderful eye for design.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Congrats!!!! Amazing!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve always loved this ring in your avatar. It looks even more beautiful on your hand. Quite a few of us here are IN LOVE with your ring. It’s one of my Pricescope favorites. It was fun reading your story.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Calliecake and @gregchang35 for your kind words. I still can't believe I own a ring this beautiful.

@natasha-cupcake was there another thread about finding the stone?

Yes. Here's the thread about finding the stone. I received a ton of good advice from the people who frequent the Colored Stones forum (one of my favorite places on PS).

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG don’t know how I missed this...
your ring is stunning!! I absolutely love the setting! It’s perfect for your beautiful pad. :kiss2:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God!!! What a glorious ring this is! Pure pink perfection!! It makes me happy just looking at it! You deserve it so much after all those years of hard work! Wear it in good health and enjoy it to the max! Huge congratulations on this breathtaking beauty :love::love:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG don’t know how I missed this...
your ring is stunning!! I absolutely love the setting! It’s perfect for your beautiful pad. :kiss2:

Oh my God!!! What a glorious ring this is! Pure pink perfection!! It makes me happy just looking at it! You deserve it so much after all those years of hard work! Wear it in good health and enjoy it to the max! Huge congratulations on this breathtaking beauty :love::love:

Thank you, both!

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is stunning.. Linda W would have loved it.. pads were her favorites.

itskcc

Rough_Rock
:kiss2: Nailed. IT!! Well done, you. Spectacular ring, gorgeous details. Welcome to the sparkle-obsessed club!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results