shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I have a confession to make-- I’ve been a very "paaad" girl! Thanks to The Gemstone Project’s ElleW…

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! And it looks even better on your hand! Like it made to fit there. Congrats on this stunning stunning ring. Enjoy!

(And those sunset orangey pinks! :kiss2:)

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Enjoy a well deserved ring!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with this! I have never seen so beautiful an undercarriage. What's the size on the pad?

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
this is easily one of the most beautiful rings ive ever seen. ive recently been seeing more designs by elle and i am completely falling in love with them! shes a very talented designer. congrats

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, crazy beautiful!

Gosh that colour! Is such warm scrummy pink, wow! When I have a bit of time I need to go hunting for your coloured stone thread, bet that's an interesting read!

The setting as well, love the hidden diamonds especially! :D

Wear it well.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is an exquisite ring. The color of the stone, the two metals, the diamond accents and the romantic and delightful design details are absolutely perfect. Thank you for the photos and enjoy your ring in good health!

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this ring is absolutely stunning and the setting compliments the pad so well! It looks so saturated, the colour is beautiful. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about your new ring. Everything! The color of the pad is exquisite and the mix of rose gold and white gold is perfection. Especially the rose gold bezel, which really plays up the color of the pad. Above all that is how amazing it looks on your hand! It’s sizeable but still, somehow, looks delicate and feminine. I just love it! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Padilicious!
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

That stone, that setting. Both pure perfection and poetry. :kiss2:

Pad Ring 17.jpg

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t get over this ring! The setting is exquisite; no detail has been overlooked. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How utterly STUNNING!!

The colour is just perfect & that setting was made to be with it! It’s one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is gorgeous and looks like it was made for royalty!

Such a pretty combo of color and style!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! I love the design and it looks perfect on you :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY MOLY:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

cheers--Sharon

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
…. who made an incredible ring for me!

Really, I had no business buying a padparadscha sapphire in the first place. In fact, I’d never even heard of them before Price Scope! But I wanted one! Sapphire’s my birthstone and oh, how I love all shades of pink! And orange—I really like orange, too! Pink, orange, hot pink, baby pink, magenta, lipstick pink, blush, champagne pink, rose pink, tangerine, melon, mango, sunset pink, sunrise orange, salmon pink, peach pink, ballet slipper pink, pinky-pink, orangey-pink, pinkish-orange, lotus flower pink, PADPARADSCHA pink! I spent the past 25 years in a jewelry-free fog, busily attending to my marriage, my (small) children and my (large) bills, my demanding job. I went without an engagement ring or any other bling for years. There was no time, no energy and no money for such selfish indulgence. Well, things change and my inner sparkle fiend has come out with a vengeance. First, it was my CBI (that replaced the CZ…that had replaced a long period of nothing… that had replaced a really crappy diamond…). I felt so guilty for spending money on ME! But, oh, how good it felt!

I knew I couldn’t afford a REAL pad. Pads are for celebrities. And for expert Price Scopers and royalty! Not for me. But I wanted one! It would be my first colored stone purchase. I had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea of what I didn’t know. Well, I decided life is too short… and so I went with it. I found a promising pad within my modest budget, and thanks to the help from some lovely ladies (and a few gents) over in the Colored Stones thread, I felt confident enough to buy my padparadscha.

I drooled over plenty of gorgeous settings, but in the end, it was no contest. I knew @ElleW was the designer I wanted. Her gorgeous Feuilles Dorees setting spoke to me. I asked her to tweak it just a bit for me, and together we came up with a few changes including an East-West orientation and a milgrained bezel to replace claw prongs. Elle worked her color magic and recommended a mix of white and rose gold. And, oh my…the results are SPECTACULAR! I am so IN LOVE with this ring!!!

Pad Ring 1.jpg
Pad Ring 3 1.jpg
Pad Ring 4.jpg
Pad Ring 5.jpg

There are just so many things to love about this ring. The elegant undergallery with the surprise diamonds, the cross finger orientation of the BEAUTIFUL gem to make the finger coverage larger, the delicate looking yet well made design of the ring and the quality of the milgrain around the bezel holding the gem.

My congratulations to you and my compliments to the people involved in providing your wonderful gem and mounting!

Wink

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is STUNNING! So gorgeous. Add one to the ever increasing list of things I “need”...:lol:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love how the two tone metal in your setting is so seamless:love:
Enjoy it- it looks beautiful on your hand!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Love everything about your ring!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ack!!! It's stunningly perfect!!! I love pads too and yours is exquisite especially in the magnificent setting. Talk about doing it justice =)2. Congratulations!!! And......more hand shots :mrgreen2: please.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very happy for you. I was the same as you. No bling for 15 years. Ering that sat in the safe. Just a plain band. Big bills. Small children. Yup. And some special piece of bling sets you off and nothing can stem the tide. Enjoy your beautiful new pad and your new found inner and now outer sparkle. Congratulations on celebrating yourself. You deserve it.

Snow White

Rough_Rock
Wonderful ring! great proportions and sooo elegant! I love it!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so for your lovely comments, everyone. I want to address everyone individually, but I just can't keep up!

:twisted2: (sneaking in a quick reply while at work "Shhhh…don't tell!!"):D

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I'm generally not much of a colored stone person but I just had to pop in and say that I am struggling to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing this. WOW!!!!! :love: Great design. Gorgeous colors. Just over all knocked it out of the park!

S

SparkliesLuver

I absolutely love this rendition of Elle's setting - the E-W orientation is beautiful and perfectly fitting for your pad. Your ring clearly shows one of the main reasons I enjoy working with her: the details. Everything came together so well, and it's really cool you trusted her to make some modifications/suggestions. Very well done and very well deserved. Enjoy your sparkly and wear her in good health! :kiss2::clap:

metro

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY SMOKES! This has got to be one of the most beautiful rings I have every seen!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, that isn’t very beautiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results