shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I have a confession to make-- I’ve been a very "paaad" girl! Thanks to The Gemstone Project’s ElleW…

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it!!! :love::love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am in love with this! I have never seen so beautiful an undercarriage. What's the size on the pad?
Thanks! Elle does beautiful undercarriage work in a lot of her rings. My pad is 1.26 carats 7.46 x 5.97 x 3.58mm.
I absolutely love this rendition of Elle's setting - the E-W orientation is beautiful and perfectly fitting for your pad. Your ring clearly shows one of the main reasons I enjoy working with her: the details. Everything came together so well, and it's really cool you trusted her to make some modifications/suggestions. Very well done and very well deserved. Enjoy your sparkly and wear her in good health! :kiss2::clap:
She really has an eye for detail. I really love that the ring looks modern and vintage, delicate and dramatic, all at the same time. I can't resist posting a few more pictures.

A few closeups:
Pad Ring 14.jpg

Pad Ring 19.jpg

and playing around with a carved band.
Pad Ring 15.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! @natasha-cupcake, it is beautiful! I am so happy for you to get such lovely bling after such a long dry spell. It is beautiful and perfect and I hope it makes your heart sing for a very very long time.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s is the prettiest pad and setting I have ever Seen! :love:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
came back to ogle some more. i am placing my bet on this one for jotw ;)2

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! @natasha-cupcake, it is beautiful! I am so happy for you to get such lovely bling after such a long dry spell. It is beautiful and perfect and I hope it makes your heart sing for a very very long time.
My heart is singing! I can't thank all of you enough. It means so much to hear your wonderful comments and good wishes. I just got home from a 16 hour workday (Meet the Parents night at school) and I'm so tired I can hardly hold my head up. But I couldn't wait to log on and see what was going on today on PriceScope. I love seeing and hearing about everyone's projects and I'm so excited to have something of my own to show. Elle at TGP did an amazing job. I am definitely singing her praises to anyone who is considering working with her. She will not disappoint. Ok--a few more pics (playing with color) and then I promise I will stop.
Pad Ring 28.jpg Pad Ring 25.jpg Pad Ring 26 2.jpg Pad Ring 18.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is singing! I can't thank all of you enough. It means so much to hear your wonderful comments and good wishes. I just got home from a 16 hour workday (Meet the Parents night at school) and I'm so tired I can hardly hold my head up. But I couldn't wait to log on and see what was going on today on PriceScope. I love seeing and hearing about everyone's projects and I'm so excited to have something of my own to show. Elle at TGP did an amazing job. I am definitely singing her praises to anyone who is considering working with her. She will not disappoint. Ok--a few more pics (playing with color) and then I promise I will stop.
Pad Ring 28.jpg Pad Ring 25.jpg Pad Ring 26 2.jpg Pad Ring 18.jpg

im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

@natasha-cupcake, Please do not stop sharing photos of your gorgeous creation. Elle at TGP did an amazing job. It's a masterpiece and I can see why you are gaga over this gorgeous ring. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I love coming back here just to ogle all your gorgoeus pictures. Feel free to keep posting new ones for us every single day. :mrgreen2:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring just slays me. GORGEOUS!! Everything about it is perfect. Even if you did have the budget for a pricier pad, I don't think you could do better! I keep coming back for more ogles. Enjoy the heck out of that beauty!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back again to ooooogle the gorgeousness. So very lovely.

oooooooogle- a very long look at something beautiful

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is just stunning, spectacular and unique! I have never seen a padparadscha set like this!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
That is just gorgeous! I love everything about it!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
came back to ogle some more. i am placing my bet on this one for jotw ;)2
OMG, I was so excited to see that my ring actually did make JOTW!! I squealed so loud I scared the dog! This is seriously a big honor. Thanks Kayti and thanks again to everyone, for all your kind words and good wishes.

I decided to kick the real Natasha-Cupcake (I'm just a shameless imposter) off of my avatar photo. She's highly insulted. Oh, well!

Attachments

• Pad Ring 2.jpg
    Pad Ring 2.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 24

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, intricate design that flows around your lovely stone. Picture perfect execution. Everything about this combination is marvellous - the design of the halo, the colours you chose, the proportions of stone and halo on your finger... :kiss2:

You and L must both be so proud of how this beauty turned out! What a portfolio piece :love::appl:

I very much hope to work with her soon. Her aesthetic is visionary and her implementation is perfectionist, and the pieces that combo results in take my breath away every time!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring, so sweet and delicate. Welcome to world of colored stones, they are highly addictive. :kiss2:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I was so excited to see that my ring actually did make JOTW!! I squealed so loud I scared the dog! This is seriously a big honor. Thanks Kayti and thanks again to everyone, for all your kind words and good wishes.

I decided to kick the real Natasha-Cupcake (I'm just a shameless imposter) off of my avatar photo. She's highly insulted. Oh, well!

Woot!!!! :appl::appl::appl:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on JOTW!

6BDB9FDA-FDAE-44BE-879A-A13C1E31E5D7.gif

171CAED1-A27B-45E7-B89E-39B4819ED0AE.gif
Thank you! Love the fireworks.

Gorgeous, intricate design that flows around your lovely stone. Picture perfect execution. Everything about this combination is marvellous - the design of the halo, the colours you chose, the proportions of stone and halo on your finger... :kiss2:

You and L must both be so proud of how this beauty turned out! What a portfolio piece :love::appl:

I very much hope to work with her soon. Her aesthetic is visionary and her implementation is perfectionist, and the pieces that combo results in take my breath away every time!!
Would love to see what you and TGP up with. I have a feeling it would be epic.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a great post, even love the title, love your sense of humor. Truly amazing ring!!! :love:Your favorite colors are the same as mine, I am a collector of all those shades in dresses.:roll Huge congrats! The jewelry bug bit you I can see that. You are also too modest, your ring is fit for royalty and I am sure will inspire other PSers.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoa! Stunning and I love the whole design! This is such a beautiful setting and stone! Really awesome and thank you for sharing!

-C4C

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great post, even love the title, love your sense of humor. Truly amazing ring!!! :love:Your favorite colors are the same as mine, I am a collector of all those shades in dresses.:roll Huge congrats! The jewelry bug bit you I can see that. You are also too modest, your ring is fit for royalty and I am sure will inspire other PSers.

Whoa! Stunning and I love the whole design! This is such a beautiful setting and stone! Really awesome and thank you for sharing!

-C4C
Thank you! Here's one more picture--my ring photographed with the last rose of the season from my David Austin Strawberry Hill bush.

Pad Ring 38.jpg

Attachments

• Pad Ring 37.jpg
    Pad Ring 37.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Pad Ring 37.jpg
    Pad Ring 37.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 26

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring. The stone is lovely on its own. But that setting is amazing and really makes the stone pop. Congratulations!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone and setting!!!
Congrats on Jewel of the Week. Very well deserved.

mayday

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! The rose gold bezel is perfection for that stone. Congrats on a beautifully successful project with such a stunning outcome.

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
An absolute stunner! The color of that pad is perfection, and the metal details complement it flawlessly!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Acinom, @mayday and @FireMonkey.
I'm really enjoying my ring, although I've been struggling with a slight dilemma. I'm thinking of either finding a band to wear with it as an alternate wedding set or resizing it to wear as a RHR. Unfortunately, I can't wear it on both right and left hands (curse you, asymmetric fingers!!) I usually don't wear anything other than my wedding set, but maybe it's time to change that. It would see more wear time as a RHR and I have lots of outfits that match!
Pad Ring 45.jpg
Pad Ring 43.jpg Pad Ring 42.jpg

Last edited:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous everything! beautifully executed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results