shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I Found My White Whale-an 8.7 ct OEC Graduated Convertible Bracelet

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @dk168 ! Also, when will your new projects be completed? I can't wait to see them!

It will be a while before the piggy bank has sufficient funds for blings, sorry!

DK :confused2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGGGGGGGG! I may be one of the luckiest people ever today. Last night, I dropped off dinner to my parents who are recovering from Covid. And look what my sister found in their bedroom this morning! I was legit at the mall and doctor's office yesterday :eek2:

IMG_7796.jpg

Something up there had you covered for certain!

In case you have not already thought about this yourself, I would strongly advise for each of the collet to be checked over by a competent bench to fix any that could be loose to avoid future occurrence!!!

Better safe than sorry etc...

DK =)2

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Amazing in every way! Enjoy!!
Thanks so much @JV36912 !

Wow it's an absolutely beautiful bracelet and the whole conversion to a necklace idea and execution is fabulous! Congrats!!
@Catmom thank you!! I am SO glad I was able to figure it out.

That is just stupendous!! What an incredible find (and kismet that you found not one but two of these rarities!)!! And your conversion is nothing short of genius!! I love you CPW rationale too!! Well done!
Thanks @yennyfire ! The CPW makes it more justifiable :D

It’s beautiful and I love that it will do double duty for you!

@Patty thank you!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I already fawned on IG, and I'm here to fawn on PS! so creative!!
Hi @madelise thank you ! I'll be fawning over your project soon:mrgreen2:

HI:

STUNNING!!! PS'ers find the BEST stuff!

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal thanks Sharon. The new PS tagline should be "Look and you will spend money and receive" :lol:
Smart gal !!! :clap::clap::clap:
...and gorgeous jewel !!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thanks so much @purplesilk !

AMAZING. How creative, and I am so happy for you for finding your white whale!

@PastryGirl thanks-I feel so fortunate to have found it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
How lucky are you? Is your jeweler going to check the entire piece to make sure this won't happen to any of the other stones?

I see you answered my question while I was typing it!

@Lookinagain The bracelet was checked before and now it's been checked twice. The errant stone now has four micro prongs-so hopefully it won't pop out again! :pray:
I love this happy ending, you must have great karma.

Thank you @luckygreen317 In this case, I definitely did!
Wow!!! What a find! So glad it's now the "one that DIDN'T get away!!"
It's perfect!!!!

@Rubies-R-Me thanks so much!

This is genius. I absolutely love it!

Thanks @Christinak !

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is amazing!! So happy you found the diamond! Looks lovely as a necklace as well…dual purpose FTW! :love:

Thanks so much @Eli22 ! I know you are collecting dinner rings, but I think you need to add an old cut bracelet to the mix :evil2:
Wow - so amazing that your sister found that diamond!!! Lucky is right but so happy for you as I can only imagine how devastated you felt. Just received it and a diamond fell out - I am sure your jeweler will reinforce whatever needs to be done.

@MissGotRocks thank you! I am still thanking my lucky stars that the diamond was found! The bezel has been reinforced with 4 micro prongs so hopefully the I won't have this issue again. And thank you for the JOTW congrats!
Thanks @Austina <3

Ahhh!!! Can’t believe I missed this post!!! It’s GORGEOUS!! And JOTW!! So well deserved @lulu_ma :)
@TruLuv858 thank you! I am in obsessed with it :geek2:

What a scare but also how fun to see one of these babies naked like this. The proportions are divine. These are old old cuts, bordering OMCs. What a real treasure to own such a piece of history :kiss2:

Thank you @Dreamer_D ! Yes, I did not expect for the stone to be such a chunky monkey wonky OMC. I am SO GLAD that it was found!

And, can I just say that I am so glad that you are actively back on PS. I learned a lot about old cuts through your old posts. You're an Old Cut OG!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Another fan here with the creativity and resourcefulness of your new piece! Lovely both on your beautiful rest and neck! Enjoy it for years to come!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results